Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7960 times)
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
There is a saying "never have a companion that casts you in shade" a great partner would let you do whatever you want to achieve success,trust one another so will be able to make your dreams in reality.Girls are too complicated but few of them are beautiful not only inside and out.My partner and I is into crypto for about a year now and i can say you cryptocurrencies changed our lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
I am in search of a girl that knows how to invest, have a skills in trading, have a healthy discussion in bitcointalk bounty and have a good experience in mining rig. I think I found a girl  that is perfect match for me. I'm just not so sure if she is available.  Wink
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

I have been in crypto since 2016, my fave cousin introduce me to this field and i wholeheartedly say that i am enjoying every minute of my stay here, a lot of an enjoyable and profitable experiences. I enjoy trading doing the bounty hunting and some sort on investing but sadly i never tried mining rigs.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

I'm a girl, and yes, I do not deny that my husband sent me to the crypto currency. at first it was difficult, but now after half a year I'm already fine in the topic! and girls in this business can be much better than men! Smiley Wink

The fact that when there is a talk about women in cryptos just Julia pops up, is perhaps suggesting us that she is THE ONE Smiley
(in the sense that perhaps there are not toooo many others Wink )

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

I am also female, and I feel very comfortable working on world of crypto currency, I even stopped working and I so have plenty of time for my family and I still can make money.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

Female here. I am one of the girls who want to explore and be part of the cryptoworld. I might say that i'm not yet a pro and still read a lot to enhance my skill in crypto in terms of trading and campaigns. In my case, I will be the one who will teach my boyfriend regarding this.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

You must include me bro,because as of now im teaching my wife and the friends of my spouse  in how to gain a  profit in digital currency,because when first i earn in bounty campaign they can see me change my altcoins  into fiat currency for the purpose of my everyday needs,and that time they want  they want to learn how to gain a bitcoin profit ,so i teach them how to become a bounty hunters also and now they hunt for there personal needs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

We couldnt count if how many girls are active into cryptocurrency. Maybe many girls are also doing trading, mining or what other may involve in crypto. I dont think it is important in this industry since crypto is for all citizen.
Well, she is not saying whether it is important to the community, she just opened a thread to discuss what is important to her. She is a lady and you know sometimes, knowing you have some other ones around sharing your view, makes it even livelier. The truth is, ladies are normally shying away from stuffs like this, so seeing some of them trying to do something quality for themselves is really good.

At least that shows they are not cutting themselves out from the benefit of the crypto world. I wish my woman could have such enthusiasm.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

Seeing from the social media picture, i dont see many girls involve in the forum. Forum and social media is connecting because need an account here to in social media bounty.
I know the picture can be fake but i dont think there many girls here.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

We have no idea how many girls are involve here in this forum. Even my wife is participating in this forum and participate and signature campaign. But the good thing here in this forum and crypto trading is the women are allow to participate here and not restrict they capable to earn income here this forum and even in crypto trading.

The important is what ever your gender and situation in life you are not restricted to access equally and participate in cryptos activities like in this forum. All human being are allowed to have a chance to earn income/money through bitcoin what ever your gender and position in life.
maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

More females will come into this economy its already starting to see more and more and will increase. Think its a ripe market for someone enterprising to focus there
Crypto Girl

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

Cryptoworld is a prolific space for you and for us, being in the right place disregarding the gender is a prolific experience and an enjoyable way to feel the freedom over the financial burdens of this burdensome materialistic world of man.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Girls like to spend the most on cosmetics, lmao
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Well if it contains word "currency" i'm pretty sure girls would be interested  Grin
Just kidding

It may difficult at first but if new user-friendly interface and easy to understand apps for crypto are released, not only women will participate but also elders

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto Girl

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

Time has changed, most of the works/jobs for men are now already a job for women as well, to name a few, there are some lady drivers, police, welders, pilots, some fields that are dominated by men but now are already had some women on their ranks like the cryptoworld, a field not exclusive for the men only. Grin

lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

I do not know, maybe just a few. I find it difficult to let women pursue the crypto world because in my opinion, women are difficult to control their emotions.

True they might not be able to stay firm and hold their investments if needed be but their technical minds and strict personalities can also be an advantage to cryptocurrency world and maybe it is also what inhibits them to try and take risks in this field.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

well i do teach my sister into cryptocurrency. She never intrested on cryptocurrency and didnt like it until he saw how much money i gain from cryptocurrency. Now she seems spend more of her time on cryptocurrency and love to read whitepaper on bitcointalk. I do think there is a lot of girl out there that loves cryptocurrency.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

This is such a weird thread and non-topic for discussion. Most every ICO has women devs and team members, as for investments or understanding cryptocurrencies, what has gender got to do with it.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

I dont like these topics. How do you know there are so few girls in this world? Maybe girls are more than guys but they doesn't want to show off! I have many girlfriends who invest crypto currencty. Open your mind please

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Girls understand the crypto currency at a large level. I think they are on the forum more than you think

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: