Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19499 times)
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bricktop8

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

StasyQ

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Hi,

I never used https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CRS/BTC what is your opinion regarding this exchange?

Someone had problems sending/getting out crypro from there? It's a safe exchange?

Also do you plan to list CRS do other exchanges and when?

Good luck!

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

Hi,

I never used https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CRS/BTC what is your opinion regarding this exchange?

Someone had problems sending/getting out crypro from there? It's a safe exchange?

Good luck!

I think is a exchange like another. not better or worse than another
just keep in mind you shouln't let your cryptos on an exchange.

a888apple88

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

masternodes Set up a tutorial?
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Discord links are in the annoucement. Join the discord and there is detailed guide in there to setup MN.

Why does CriptoReal only focus Brazil? Will the future penetrate into other developed countries, besides it will be developed thoughout south America?

I believe the plan is to expand all over south america down the line but initial focus in on brazil as the devs are from there made this coin to solve their day to day problems business and people face regarding payments.
Bdkox

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Why it's named "Criptoreal" instead of "Cryptoreal" - since it comes from the word "cryptography".
Did you launch with a typo error deliberately?

KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Why it's named "Criptoreal" instead of "Cryptoreal" - since it comes from the word "cryptography".

" criptografia " In Portuguese Grin

Portuguese is the official language of Brazil.

I hope Google translated clearly, since my native language is Russian.
ColonelK0rn

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Also, the Real is the currency of Brazil.
ColonelK0rn

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

I created an account to come on here and let people know more about this coin. I'm a novice miner/investor, and have been with this coin since around block 2500. I was mining when the rewards were 6 CRS per block. I was met with a dev team and other miners that have been very forthcoming about their plans, and I count myself as fortunate to find this as my first coin that I'm actively mining, as well as investing for long term staking in MN's. The rollouts and progression have been smooth, and I didn't know what to expect when I got involved into crypto period. I mean, I knew zero a month ago, other than the fact I should have bought BTC when my friend told me about it in 2013.

There are several reliable mining pools, friendly people in Discord, and SouthXchange has been problem free for withdrawals and deposits. It's kind of one of those situations that you want to keep it to yourself because you don't want someone to come mess it up for you, but in this instance, awareness is what I believe that we need to raise for this coin.

The Dev's have set their bar high for achievement, and we have an active community, with over 280 in Discord. I don't bother with Telegram, but I'm sure there is one.

The algo is efficient, and doesn't take a lot of power to run, so your overhead for power consumption isn't as high as other coins. The reason behind this is that electricity isn't cheap in Brazil. A lot of corruption in the banking system there, as well as localized currencies in some areas. "I'm sorry, we don't take your village's payment methods at our store." CRS is a way for the people to gain some of the freedoms that other countries have.

Come join us; buy some coin, or come mine it. Wink
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

How to use old wallet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2747895.0;all
I get wallet corrupt. Importprivkey doesn't work either.
thebd

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

How to use old wallet?

Join discord #tech-support channel and get live help

https://discord.gg/nF5bQj
ColonelK0rn

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

How to use old wallet?
I messaged one of the devs to see if they can give you some help, and he replied before I could post this message.
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Criptoreal to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
Tushino

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Criptoreal to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Cool

Excellent !!!
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

its looks a powerfull project, i believe this project will success dev.. will be looking forward for update
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Hi guys!

Cool

Amazing thank you!
Added to OP.

its looks a powerfull project, i believe this project will success dev.. will be looking forward for update

Thank you!

I think CRS is a great project. The dev is very helpful to newcomers, and there are a very good community on FB that grows everyday. Smiley

Thank you for the support, Oscar!

Why does CriptoReal only focus Brazil? Will the future penetrate into other developed countries, besides it will be developed thoughout south America?

It doesn't focus only in Brazil, we started the project to solve Brazilian everyday problems and will soon be expanding our attention to other countries in the region.

Hi,

Good luck!

SouthXchange has been great to us, never had an issue with the, search this forum for more information if you need.
Yes, more exchanges are on the roadmap.

We do have a #tech-support channel on Discord and you can use our Script here for automatic Masternode installation.

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it

Thank you, but we have in-house Spanish translators.

LOL that is a good question  Grin
In latin languages the word encryption is written with an i, hence Criptografia instead of Cryptography.
If it was a typo, it would suck.

I created an account to come on here and let people know more about this coin. I'm a novice miner/investor, and have been with this coin since around block 2500. I was mining when the rewards were 6 CRS per block. I was met with a dev team and other miners that have been very forthcoming about their plans, and I count myself as fortunate to find this as my first coin that I'm actively mining, as well as investing for long term staking in MN's. The rollouts and progression have been smooth, and I didn't know what to expect when I got involved into crypto period. I mean, I knew zero a month ago, other than the fact I should have bought BTC when my friend told me about it in 2013.

There are several reliable mining pools, friendly people in Discord, and SouthXchange has been problem free for withdrawals and deposits. It's kind of one of those situations that you want to keep it to yourself because you don't want someone to come mess it up for you, but in this instance, awareness is what I believe that we need to raise for this coin.

The Dev's have set their bar high for achievement, and we have an active community, with over 280 in Discord. I don't bother with Telegram, but I'm sure there is one.

The algo is efficient, and doesn't take a lot of power to run, so your overhead for power consumption isn't as high as other coins. The reason behind this is that electricity isn't cheap in Brazil. A lot of corruption in the banking system there, as well as localized currencies in some areas. "I'm sorry, we don't take your village's payment methods at our store." CRS is a way for the people to gain some of the freedoms that other countries have.

Come join us; buy some coin, or come mine it. Wink

Thank you Colonel - You have the best looking yard in the Crypto World  Cheesy

Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:01:16 PM by Criptoreal

>>> Criptoreal’s One Month Anniversary Update

On March 1st, Criptoreal completed its first month alive,
so we take this opportunity to update all of you.

Project development updates are a fundamental step to keep the community informed,
specially when there are several channels of communication and daily updates may not reach everyone involved.

We believe that a monthly update, consolidating all this information will be extremely beneficial for both,
the transparency of our project and our investors and supporters.

>>> What have we done in the first 30 days:

• 1000+ Discord Members (English, Spanish and Russian): Join us there
  • 750+ Facebook group members (Portuguese): Entre aqui

• Hired a Social Media manager.
  • Hired a new designer.
  • Hired a journalist for text elaboration.

• Diamond Sponsorship Contract for Bitconf 2018
: Bitconf 2018 website - (the largest Crypto Conference in Latin America held in São Paulo this year)
  • Sponsorship Contract with the biggest Bitcoin and Crypto Facebook group in Brazil
: BTCBR - (117k+ members)
  • Sponsorship of the Paraná Circuit of eSports: Press Release - (LoL and CS:GO)

• Initiated Web Wallet development.
  • Initiated Light Wallet development - Electrum based.
  • Initiated Mobile Wallet development.
  • Initiated retail payments API development.

>>> What we’ll do in the next 30 days:

• Website and Whitepaper translation to English and Spanish.( English Website and English Whitepaper )
  • Bounty Campaign.
  • Online Ad campaigns.
  • First Social impact campaign
  • National and International Press Releases on specialized media.
  • Mac wallet.
  • Light wallet
  • Web wallet.
  • Hire more developers for the team (Python, PHP and JavaScript)
  • Blog and Member platform on our site.
  • Initiate retail plugins development.

>>> Thank you.

Criptoreal is a project that was born without ICO, private auctions or artificial manipulation of its price,
we believe that such practices are only good to attract unsuspecting investors and benefit just a few.

We thank each and everyone of you who chose to be part of a solid project with a clear goal and objective,
preferring medium term stable returns instead of another Pump & Dump.

===
As always, if you need help, join our Discord

Nobil

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

I'm glad I found this project. Great work.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I'm glad I found this project. Great work.

wlcome newcomer ,feel free join communcation channel discord you can talk with dev about project ,https://discord.gg/SUHcbyv
marcelloeser

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Great summary, great post. You have my full commitment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: