Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:00:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check myetherwallet token balances?  (Read 371 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

It will finally appear at ether scan. But most of ICOs break their time limits as to bounty tokens distribution.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

you could just see it through etherscan.io... And you should confirm first whether they already started their distribution or not. And if yes and still you cant see the tokens, you could go to wallet and manually add the token that you have
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

you can check in ethplorer.io for all transaction of altcoins tokens that are outgoing or receiving .
if my ether wallet does not have the tokens you receive you can add custom to them to appear in your wallet.
but it is safe because MEW will update and your token will be listed there it will automatically appear
don't get fear because MEW is safe as long as you dont get to a phising site
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

You don't need myetherwallet to check your token balance. visit  https://etherscan.io and put the eth you want to check the balance and hit search. it will show you the balance and the balance of all your custom tokens.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Check your Etherwallet  balance is very simple and easy to locate, the step one you visist the site: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info  and you see many option and choose  "View w/ Address Only" and the option did not required your private key and is only your wallet ID. and click enter and your account information we apper and displayed with a graph lines if there is any token send in. and all shows in details (time and date). But if no token send in before nothing like graph line and it look empty. and secondly you can also loging propare by using your private key to check your balance by selecting " Private Key" and click enter, next thing to locate at your right hand side and select "Tokens (Ethplorer.io)"  and double click and it will lead to new link and accout balance we displayed.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

You can check it by opening myetherwallet but I won't advise that since it may be vulnerable to the hackers. Therefore, it is better to check your token balances in the sites like "https://etherscan.io", "https://ethplorer.io" and "https://deltabalances.github.io"
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks

At first, I only use etherscan because that is what my friends and colleagues said. But apparently after some weeks, I notice that some token disappear when i check etherscan. Then that's how i learn about ethplorer i saw all my token listed there.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

if you want to check your balance on myetherwallet,  you must add the custom token first.
but if you dont want a hassle, you can just check your balance on etherscan.io with your address only.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

Go to myetherwallet and check the balance of your tokens,if your tokens are no showing up go to etherscan or ethplorer to check your tokens,because not all the tokens will show in myetherwallet website.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Myetherwallet do not show tokens you have, it only show bitcoin and ether balance, if you want to see your TOKENS visit Etherscan and paste your Ether address.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

There is twoo sheets on the  https://etherscan.io -token transfers, here I check  all my tokens transactions and control my ballance
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

They will appear on etherscan or ethexplorer but you have to consider that airdrop and bounty distributions take time.

Thanks, thats what I though - yeah it seems non of the airdrops/bounties has finished yet = is not distributing coins yet...
you can see in etherscan, if bounty is over, and usually bounty payment will be distributed 30 days after ICO ended

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

It's very simple, you can use Etherscan.io, This is the same tool as blockchain.info. Everything is absolutely the same. After all, the blockade was made just so that you could see from whom how much money now. But in any case, I believe that you should not leave your private keys anywhere.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks

this is a very easy matter. as you say you can check it on ethscan. this is easy dude.
to find out more about matters relating to the mew wallets, preferably and read section by section on the official web.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks

You can check the status of all tokens at a particular address via https://etherscan.io/
If you don't see a specific token in your myetherwallet balance, you will have to add it as a custom token.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks

you can check it without having to access your wallet. as you say, you can create an account at etherscan.io, then you add your eth address. you can monitor at any time without having to bother.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

To add markers, you must manually take a look at  etherscan. There are a few more reasons Why you can't just get tokens from airdrop, you should have at least 0.005 ETH on your wallet, and it's advisable to make a few transactions! I didn't get many good coins just because of that!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

If you have a Mew/myetherwallet and if you have token on this then you can check your balance through etherscan.com or ethexplorer,,,,,,,If you go to this site then you will see your balance.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

my personal opinion is that if you have to ask that question then you might need to get out of Cryptos. No offense but a question like that will get you eaten up in this world if you dont properly train yourself. get on YouTube. there are many training videos that can help

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

my personal opinion is that if you have to ask that question then you might need to get out of Cryptos. No offense but a question like that will get you eaten up in this world if you dont properly train yourself. get on YouTube. there are many training videos that can help

If need to check the information for the Ethereum list of information. Check Ethereum explorer this is hlep to you for the future saving and investment. It easy to change any country currency. Ethereum also best coin. So you will know the all process.
You use this link Ethereum explorer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: