Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1939 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

Everything is possible in crypto world it's just their chance in making it happen makes them different from each other, consider also the situation. As of now, the chance of btc going back to zero has a very little chance. Look, do you think those investors who invested millions, time, and effort will allow it to happen just like that. Of course not.
Also it doesn't make a lot of sense for people to wish for bitcoin to go back to zero, after all, all altcoins are dependent on the price of bitcoin this is why when you see the price of bitcoin pumping up the altcoins follow immediately or after a few weeks, if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard to the point in which is at zero then it is natural to think that most if not all altcoins will follow the same fate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

it seems that it would be difficult to make bitcoin prices to zero because bitcoins have a very high demand and only have a limited total supply that already ensures bitcoin prices will become very expensive from year to year. so if you want to buy bitcoin do not be afraid the price of bitcoin will never be zero.
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

it could be when no one needs a bitcoin. as long as there is a market need for bitcoin, I think bitcoin will still have a price, whatever it is. and for the price of 0, I think it is impossible for now if you see the number of users who need bitcoin in everyday life
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

Yes bitcoin is very likely worth zero if the internet has been destroyed from the face of this earth, but is it possible the internet is destroyed by seeing the development of technology that rely heavily on the internet in everyday life?
I guess that's not possible so if somebody says bitcoin will be a zero it's just the man's fadness, because he's just a FUD or joking Cheesy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
That's really impossible in my opinion for a currency or investment which is having a high market demand to fully lose its market price in an instant given thst dumps in the market are just temporary. Stop thinking of such things. Invest and be patient. Sooner or later the market value of Bitcoin will fully recover and by that time, huge profit will be earned by thosr who will invest at moments like this.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

it could be when no one needs a bitcoin.
But this is impossible that no one will start to remove their interest in bitcoin.

as long as there is a market need for bitcoin
Bitcoin's market now is a real threat to the other markets such as stocks and even the banking sector. There are many things that are coming bad due to this and they want to remove bitcoin out of the seen so when it's gone and zero they can enjoy their own market again but again I don't think this can happen for years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

I think everything can happen, what has happened since this year has made many users panicked, the media influence continues to say that bitcoin and cryptocurrency ends this year makes investors not want to put their money in bitcoin, I can not control the price so I have to be ready if a day bitcoin price value will be zero.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

To my mind, in near future, it's practically impossible...
the might be some unexpected changes, always but the chance of it now is very low.
True, this is impossible. There's an answer what happens in bitcoin but I sure it cannot go in zero. I know it will recover again. We need to be patient. And don't panic
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Probably the author of this theme was poring over obsolete news. Yet, no matter whether or not they area unit new, this can be merely an additional negative news foundation. Since the market continues to be in an exceedingly dropping development. the price for Bitcoin zero is simply fantastic in any event thanks to capitalization.
RavenHood

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

In my opinion, it will happen however later, if bitcoin achieve its utmost. At present, it won't occur because there are still people out there that want to gain and earn bitcoin. The vast majority of the broker and bitcoin users won't let bitcoin value plunge to zero. Indeed, some news or articles saying that bitcoin is a sort of scam or misrepresentation, but even that happens and bitcoin price is decreasing right now we also some news that some people become very wealthy with the help of bitcoin.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Calling Bitcoin the 'biggest bubble in human history', eminent economist Nouriel Roubini predicted that the virtual currency - currently on a tailspin that erased nearly $500 billion of market value over the past month - will crash to zero value.
Roubini, also known as 'Dr Doom' for accurately predicting the 2008 financial crisis warned that some people would use a market manipulation tactic known as wash trading to prop up the price.
Wash trading in the crypto world involves someone buying and selling their own order to manipulate markets.
A professor of economics at Stern School, part of the New York University, Roubini has been sceptical about Bitcoin since its inception, calling it a "gigantic speculative bubble."
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

I think, it is not possible bitcoin will be zero because bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies and if bitcoin becomes zero then other crypto currencies will also fall and even become worthless
gzubeck

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Calling Bitcoin the 'biggest bubble in human history', eminent economist Nouriel Roubini predicted that the virtual currency - currently on a tailspin that erased nearly $500 billion of market value over the past month - will crash to zero value.
Roubini, also known as 'Dr Doom' for accurately predicting the 2008 financial crisis warned that some people would use a market manipulation tactic known as wash trading to prop up the price.
Wash trading in the crypto world involves someone buying and selling their own order to manipulate markets.
A professor of economics at Stern School, part of the New York University, Roubini has been sceptical about Bitcoin since its inception, calling it a "gigantic speculative bubble."

Why let it go to zero? Sell at $15,000 and buy back double that amount at $2,000. Rinse and repeat...At some point the market will reach an equilibrium between utility and perceived market value. At $1,000 that would give bitcoin a market cap of just $21 billion. That would be equivalent to market cap of just one medium sized company. I think I would be a buyer at $1,000 dollars given the amount of infrastructure already put into the bitcoin ecosystem. IMHO...
hacekd

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

it will happen if the traders will use wash trading to support the price. Wash trading in the crypto world happens when someone buys and sells his shares to manipulate the market. Some people worry that wash trading will happen in the bitcoin market.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

I am thinking that it's really hard for bitcoin to become a worthless crypto in the future. Instead, i am thinking that it will be worth thousands of dollars worth because bitcoin is already the big thing.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

it seems that it would be difficult to make bitcoin prices to zero because bitcoins have a very high demand and only have a limited total supply that already ensures bitcoin prices will become very expensive from year to year. so if you want to buy bitcoin do not be afraid the price of bitcoin will never be zero.
The price of bitcoin will never become zero even if at some point in the future a new incredible and more advanced coin appeared out of nowhere bitcoin will still be valuable, I'm pretty sure that many people will keep their bitcoins as a souvenir as a fond memory of something that changed the world, so in that scenario bitcoin will become a collectible.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

Well, anything can be happened!!  because of the Price of Bitcoin isn't stable. Few month ago the price of Bitcoin became so low For that everyone worried may be it's end oF bitcoin. But at this moment the price of bitcoin increasing. That's why nothing can say surely what will happen in future!

Chances are very expensive if time and bitcoin will not collapse. And for the zero price it is not possible because we know bitcoin has a large buyer who wants to buy bitcoin from a very cheap price
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

No i don’t think so bitcoin will go zero. I am firm and positive that bitcoin will soar and dominate instead in the market in the near future. As of now you can already feel its popularity in the cryptoworld and as the time go by the more bitcoin supporters increases
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

With the current market capitalization of bitcoin, you can see how big bitcoin's demand to the people is. And with that enormous amount, i don't think that a time could ever come that bitcoin becomes valueless.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I believe they have chances that bitcoin become dead or zero value and maybe after the price of the bitcoin become dead for sure most of altcoins decrease but don't worry because for sure it will recover again and they have new coin that replace to bitcoin. But we don't know when is the timeframe when altcoin recover. The future of the cryptocurrency is depends to us because we are investor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print