Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost all Altcoins gained *against BTC* today!!!  (Read 420 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

these 2 days was a good days for crypto,almost all coin grow up and i got i little profit from all coin that i invest.
i hope this bullish can keep continue and bright future will be come to all of us.
some people say crypto will be crash 1 more time before chinese new year.lets hope thats not true.. Cheesy

Perhaps Chinese millennials, after having collected their red-pack money, will dump them all into cryptos, lol.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Batmobile

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

the bitcoin course is relative to the altcoin course, just check out charts over the years. I hope it will change someday.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Yes is seems that the market has stabilized already and most of the altcoins has recovered from the bloodbath that we receive.Lets hope that this green candles would last for long,because im sure these manipulators will take an advantages that the market has to offer.Surely another FUD would spread and most of the people again will do panic selling that will result another market crash.

summonerrk

Activity: 1414
Merit: 737

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

between Alty and bitcoins there is a link which is very strong in it there is a pricing but nevertheless altcoyins some become very successful they can grow very much

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Almost all Altcoins gained *against BTC* today --- especially QTUM (one of Singapore based crypto project), LISK, and BCH (which I had sold off 50% and exchanged for Omisego (OMG).
Perhaps, the start of investors diversification of their coins, after the initial buy-in via "BTC" from Fiat, before/during the early recovery?

And perhaps it is indeed a good choice to go for (selected - base on careful/thorough research) altcoins when buying-in during a crash? -- I.e. lower MCAP coins saw greater %loss would likely see similarly high %gains when the market rebounds? — provided that the project behind it is sound, that is. Finger crossed that this trend will continue.

Well all I can say is that I am really not surprised, in fact, I'd be damn shocked if this didn't happen. This is simply because of the increasing people who profit a lot on investing in different altcoins out there that are obviously altcoins which have real great concepts together with great hard working developers behind them. Of course this trend will sure attract more people that want bigger profits in small periods of time which then increases traffic in the  altcoin industry. And judging by how early it is still, I can already see the numbers increasing more in the future.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I dont see so much gains like you. The most coins are just doing well with bitcoin together in my eyes.. I think Bitcoin and the altcoins will see a nice hand in hand pump soon! We just have to wait a little bit more for the bigger gains!
Most of them are just managing to have some little bit of gains gradually, nothing much. However, looking at the way things have turned out with bitcoin and the fact that we have been holding a little bit on price, is making the alts to rally bit by bit in a way. I wonder what next week is going to be coming up with in the market or probably, we may even get to see the next level by weekend.
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

It just seems that altcoins prices depends on the price of Bitcoin but it doesn't work that way. Bitcoin price may decrease. However, the prices of altcoins should increase continuously. This is essential for a healthy market. For now lets hope that his green days will last for long and hope the investors to comeback and put their money back to bitcoin's market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: