Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin  (Read 2727 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:16:51 PM by Gabrieelle

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

Each coins has a possibility to make it but we don't know when it will happen as we have many coins to consider. Yeah, that's good those coins have made it hope that more passengers had ride to those trains. I'm glad that the market has now moving in a profitable to our side. Hodl hodl could be best strategy for now. More trains to come just be ready to ride and fasten your seat belt.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeFerret

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

Sometimes it is some serendipity to come across those right projects that blossom into valuable projects from those small low value beginning projects. We all aspire to that but sometimes it's all about knowing the right people to be part of that journey from the beginning. For every successful projects there are hundreds of failed projects though - it's like angel investing - often it does not succeed.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

There are always opportunities in crypto but also in real worlds. But it's easier to say that you miss the train that to have the courage to invest in something you believe (but with the risk of losing a lot)

Yeah, there is a lot of opportunities for us here in the cryptosphere but we got to be very careful because crypto is a very risky thing with regards to investment.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

and this is reality of cryptocurrency trading. i lot of things have been missed. we are just sorry but its not yet too late there will be another chance that would come in... better start monitoring the market now to ride once more the big chance of profit... good luck everyone!
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

We can rely at bitcoin and actually i put a bigger share of my investments at bitcoin because i really trust bitcoin. But we should not focuse only at bitcoin because there are many altcoins that has potential to rise high at the market. Preferably at ethereum, litecoin and neo are those altcoins that are very suitable in long-term investments. Cryptocurrency may go up and down at the market so i think the best strategy is to invest when price is at low then hodl and sell only when the price value of bitcoin will climb and reach so high again at the market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I took a break from work to participate in social activities, in which I lost many of the profits to be able to develop virtual currency, with the current situation we see the market is turning. And Bitcoin will produce better.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

I took a break from work to participate in social activities, in which I lost many of the profits to be able to develop virtual currency, with the current situation we see the market is turning. And Bitcoin will produce better.
Don’t feel that way. It is not over at all. If you are willing to make some good profits even now, you surely can. We are just getting started. Bitcoin has a long way to go. Someday, it is going to be worth 1 million dollars. So you can count yourself an early bird. My sincere suggestion is to invest in it now. Buy some of it. This would be at least better than holding nothing at all. Now is the right time to buy it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Don’t feel that way. It is not over at all. If you are willing to make some good profits even now, you surely can. We are just getting started. Bitcoin has a long way to go. Someday, it is going to be worth 1 million dollars. So you can count yourself an early bird. My sincere suggestion is to invest in it now. Buy some of it. This would be at least better than holding nothing at all. Now is the right time to buy it.

I would like to see BTC price hit that 1m but I relay doubt it. But I would agree that there are much more trains to come, Erc20 tokens in range from 0.1-5$ are my bet!
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

This growth is exciting, but I don't think we've missed all the trains, and now we're still in this train, we probably need more professional skills to invest than before, and the recent EOS might be the next train, which is possible.

SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Again talking about loosing my train, I believe, that people are still getting their profits from market trading even when its red and bloody
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

It is very justified if we pass all the opportunities to invest in altcoin and bitcoin because if for example we invested a few years ago and bought coins a few years ago maybe now we have become a billionaire and already very rich.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

I have missed a lot of trains but I think I have fairly bought few tickets to some, I saw neo coming when the price dip to $6 which I why I bought my last money with it. Also there are lot more that I've got like WAVES and stratis.

I think we wouldn't be missing a train if we can just afford to have more with the money at hand.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

It is very justified if we pass all the opportunities to invest in altcoin and bitcoin because if for example we invested a few years ago and bought coins a few years ago maybe now we have become a billionaire and already very rich.
Opportunities always comes and go, we should not consider an opportunity as the last one, to me i think that i have missed so many good opportunities, but still i do not think that i will not get any other opportunity, i am sure that God will give me more and more opportunities and hope that i will surely get benefit from these opportunities.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Crypto currencies are all like trains. Nearly every coin, that you buy at ICO stage or from an airdrop, will make you earn good fortune. A lot of trains missed but a lot of them are coming.

yes, it is not too late to start. we are miss the train because crypto currency are unpredictable, I think everyone in here ever made the same mistake to sell coin immediately and we can make mistakes as a lesson so that we will no longer miss the train.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Many regret that they did not sell bitcoin when he was on top. I do not think that we need to be so nervous, the best time will come and whoever waits patiently will be rewarded for his patience.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop using it and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Again talking about loosing my train, I believe, that people are still getting their profits from market trading even when its red and bloody
people are still getting much better profits than earlier. Back in 2012 or around, prices of bitcoins were not so high. Rather moving in $500 approximately. So if someone had succeeded to grab that train in such low price and he has saved that bitcoin till now, he must be earning so big. But for others, still the trains are coming like every opportunity, just be vigilant and don’t lose next train.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

people are still getting much better profits than earlier. Back in 2012 or around, prices of bitcoins were not so high. Rather moving in $500 approximately. So if someone had succeeded to grab that train in such low price and he has saved that bitcoin till now, he must be earning so big. But for others, still the trains are coming like every opportunity, just be vigilant and don’t lose next train.
I think you should more efforts for this train and you can get more profit because bitcoin price is rising and that's why your profit will also increase in bitcoin, so you should more invest in bitcoin, it will never lose your profit because bitcoin is a chance to improve your ability in life and you will become a successful person in future.

Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

Those who are looking for, will always find. Still there is a chance to earn big money on the crypto market, the main thing is to find that "gold" coin.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

There would be many similar opportunities in future as well, alt coins are being launched frequently. However, you need to research properly to find some hidden gems.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

Those who are looking for, will always find. Still there is a chance to earn big money on the crypto market, the main thing is to find that "gold" coin.

Yes, I absolutely agree that those who are searching different opportunities will always find them. Bitcoin wasn't the last and only train. There are still many ahead. But the most important thing now is not to miss the next ones Smiley So we just have to be attentive to what is going on around us and everything will be great Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: