Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TycheCash - Cash on the Tyche Network  (Read 29100 times)
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

There's slight change in only BLOCK_FUTURE_TIME_LIMIT , pools are request to download latest code compile and start the pools . It will take sometime for me to update binaries , I have locally tested it , it should solve the problem . But be more vigilant as the fork event will be more frequent now . Normal users do not need any update .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

BTW - I noticed we seem to have a remote peer list with a time delta of -6805  [178.62.70.238:17017]
I see all the other peers seem to match or are of minimal time delta, e.g., -6.

Is -6805 excessive and problematic in anyway?

Is there a way we can exclude this peer list?  Is that advisable?

My apologies in advance if this is just a red herring... 

Yes it is possible , but being in true spirit decentralised currency it will be "not right" to act individually. I like the Vitalik words "code is law" 
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

There's slight change in only BLOCK_FUTURE_TIME_LIMIT , pools are request to download latest code compile and start the pools . It will take sometime for me to update binaries , I have locally tested it , it should solve the problem . But be more vigilant as the fork event will be more frequent now . Normal users do not need any update .
Normal users can not be tested?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Normal users can not be tested?
Normal users will sync normal for now , and anyways i am uploading binaries in sometime for all.
GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

@Tychecoin  *repost from Discord for your viz and review*

A resolution might require your input...

@turbobit(Gons mine,pool)   Hey Buddy, can you take a look at the pool for us.   It looks like all the latest blocks are orphaning.....  lots of red and zero payouts.
Starts with block 72382
I also seem to have several missing payments....  Looks like your pool tried to pay... but my wallet isn't picking them up at all....    Wondering if we are having a blockchain issue?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

GK
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

Hey Dev....

I need your help.  I've been mining for a couple days now... everything seemed fine with the payments until today.  Today, I am missing 3-4 reward blocks at a time, several times a day, that gonspool says it paid out... but my wallet isn't picking them up at all.  It's an intermittent problem... I'll get some payouts... but then entire blocks of reward will not come to my wallet, even hours later... (these are not orphans).  GonsPool says it's paid me 24 Million Tyche... but in reality, I don't think I've received more than 10 Million... so I'm about 14 Million short.  I need you to look into this.  The magnitude of loss right now is greatly concerning.

I'm also concerned that at times, I see GonsPool reporting far greater hashrates than the entire network...  I will also see like 30 workers online... but the pool report really low hashrates, like 2-3 MH/s for the number of miners operating, when many of us are using ASICs...  Any idea how this could be?

I don't think GonsPool is a bad pool... but I know there are some issues with the blockchain and there may still be some attacks underway.... I do wonder if my payments are some how being diverted / doublespent someway?

Let me know your thoughts and what information I can provide you for assistance?  I doubt I'm the only one having an issue.  So I want to alert you and help before this matter gets out of control and we lose the miners we need to stabilize the blockchain from 51% attacks.

Thanks in advance. 
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

Hey Dev....

I need your help.  I've been mining for a couple days now... everything seemed fine with the payments until today.  Today, I am missing 3-4 reward blocks at a time, several times a day, that gonspool says it paid out... but my wallet isn't picking them up at all.  It's an intermittent problem... I'll get some payouts... but then entire blocks of reward will not come to my wallet, even hours later... (these are not orphans).  GonsPool says it's paid me 24 Million Tyche... but in reality, I don't think I've received more than 10 Million... so I'm about 14 Million short.  I need you to look into this.  The magnitude of loss right now is greatly concerning.

I'm also concerned that at times, I see GonsPool reporting far greater hashrates than the entire network...  I will also see like 30 workers online... but the pool report really low hashrates, like 2-3 MH/s for the number of miners operating, when many of us are using ASICs...  Any idea how this could be?

I don't think GonsPool is a bad pool... but I know there are some issues with the blockchain and there may still be some attacks underway.... I do wonder if my payments are some how being diverted / doublespent someway?

Let me know your thoughts and what information I can provide you for assistance?  I doubt I'm the only one having an issue.  So I want to alert you and help before this matter gets out of control and we lose the miners we need to stabilize the blockchain from 51% attacks.

Thanks in advance. 

OK, so I've been working with the GonsPool Operator...  he's resyncing his pool regularly to try to stay on the correct blockchain so our payments broadcast on the good chain.

I do hope others will come join us on gonspool as we need more hashpower badly to overcome this attacker.

I do see they the solo miner is trying this again as we speak..... he's good for only 10MH/s:
Network: 14.80 MH/sec Pool: 4.15 MH/sec You: 1.30 MH/sec

The war between good and evil rages on!
phuongiuh

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

Normal users will sync normal for now , and anyways i am uploading binaries in sometime for all.
How about wallet status of Altex exchange?
has the exchange stayed on right chain of TycheCash network?
How about plan to ask for lisitng TycheCash on Tradeogre exchange?
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

I can speak from my experience..... which is that I've had no trouble at all moving coin between AltEx and Wallet.  Despite the attacks.

While the overall Network Hashrate is up...  any possible attacks seem to be ineffective for now.  Forced forking seems ineffective right now.  We did see a spike upto 43+ miners on the network which is great to see the world community come together to defend Tyche from these kinds of attacks.  Let's keep up the effort and enjoy our mining!  Today has been a good mining day where no one is losing payments or mining time!

Lastly, I think you have a great idea there about getting Tyche Cash listed on TradeOgre.  I think that would be great!

Hope the Dev is listening?
GoldKimber

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

I also wanted to add just how incredibly impressed I am with the speed at which it takes to transfer Tyche Cash.... It's freakin' lightning fast!  Like seconds... that's it.

Pretty Sad compared to the good hour+ with BTC... and while I like LTC... they still take 15 minutes.

Kudos Tyche Cash!  Kudos!
vandung_quangtri

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

I can speak from my experience..... which is that I've had no trouble at all moving coin between AltEx and Wallet.  Despite the attacks.

While the overall Network Hashrate is up...  any possible attacks seem to be ineffective for now.  Forced forking seems ineffective right now.  We did see a spike upto 43+ miners on the network which is great to see the world community come together to defend Tyche from these kinds of attacks.  Let's keep up the effort and enjoy our mining!  Today has been a good mining day where no one is losing payments or mining time!

Lastly, I think you have a great idea there about getting Tyche Cash listed on TradeOgre.  I think that would be great!

In reality, TycheCash coin is among the most favorite coins in the LTC trading pair in Altex exchange.
it  probably shown us strong demand on TycheCash.
It's time to wait patiently for news from the core team.
phuongiuh

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

3 or 4 litoshi for TycheCash at the moment in the LTC trading pair in Altex exchange is too cheap for such promising crypto project.
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

I have submitted at TradeOgre but did not get any reply from them till now . I would suggest u all to submit at tradeorge and other exchanges , as a decentralized currency I am just a dev , u all are the real owners .
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

• Now after 4 days of update , I can say the update is fully successful and I ran daemon in verbose mode and found people still trying to mine into future time but its not going beyond 120 minutes i.e. 60 blocks . Now everyone should update their wallets(all binaries on github, link below ) .
  • Altex is also advised to update their daemon , I don't have their contact details so users can raise tickets on altex and let them know they have to update  .
  • Exchange (or other users)  not updating the wallet can sync to upto 60 blocks ahead of accepted blocks with valid timestamps and those 60 blocks may or may not be slowly accepted by the network , in case its accepted it will function normally but in case  its not accepted it will be on forked (invalid ) chain.
  • Pool owners need not do anything(those who have already updated) as valid blocks will become part of the chain and if they go on invalid chain their pool will fork - in that case they will need to re-sync and get back to right chain. Further advise to pool owners - don't listen to complaining miners in-case of pool forks and blocks becoming invalid ,as invalid blocks are result of miners deploying timestamp attack and only very high hash rate miner will suffer (the one who did that- knowingly or unknowingly ), its not pool owners fault nor that of code .
  • Just one advise to all pool owners running their own daemon (most of you) and not using poolnode.tychecash.net -- make auto script to restart pool every hour with blockchain snapshot being copied from backup daemon running on same VPS.
  • bitebtc listing on 15th of June will be on updated daemon so they don't need to do anything.

Latest release : https://github.com/blockchain-next/TycheCash/releases/tag/1.1.1.1
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

I also wanted to add just how incredibly impressed I am with the speed at which it takes to transfer Tyche Cash.... It's freakin' lightning fast!  Like seconds... that's it.

Pretty Sad compared to the good hour+ with BTC... and while I like LTC... they still take 15 minutes.

Kudos Tyche Cash!  Kudos!

Thanks
tychecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

An interesting thread for TycheCash early miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99265.0
hapcun245

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:24 AM

Wallet not synchronized from height 72651
my wallet: 9Emkv7H1TL73Q7AqkGdjzTKNEMTkLdbApd8XXtUwmWY7KiaYFVU4TRWZHWoQUv66j8jnsyqg5qvkngp d3YvsXzaf6fNaMPy
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

An interesting thread for TycheCash early miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99265.0
lol,
Will Tyche Cash hit $1 someday in the future?
By the way, Stellar was very easy to get in its early period, and if someone hodl them till now have become millionaires for sure.
mrboo88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

• Now after 4 days of update , I can say the update is fully successful and I ran daemon in verbose mode and found people still trying to mine into future time but its not going beyond 120 minutes i.e. 60 blocks . Now everyone should update their wallets(all binaries on github, link below ) .
  • Altex is also advised to update their daemon , I don't have their contact details so users can raise tickets on altex and let them know they have to update  .
  • Exchange (or other users)  not updating the wallet can sync to upto 60 blocks ahead of accepted blocks with valid timestamps and those 60 blocks may or may not be slowly accepted by the network , in case its accepted it will function normally but in case  its not accepted it will be on forked (invalid ) chain.
  • Pool owners need not do anything(those who have already updated) as valid blocks will become part of the chain and if they go on invalid chain their pool will fork - in that case they will need to re-sync and get back to right chain. Further advise to pool owners - don't listen to complaining miners in-case of pool forks and blocks becoming invalid ,as invalid blocks are result of miners deploying timestamp attack and only very high hash rate miner will suffer (the one who did that- knowingly or unknowingly ), its not pool owners fault nor that of code .
  • Just one advise to all pool owners running their own daemon (most of you) and not using poolnode.tychecash.net -- make auto script to restart pool every hour with blockchain snapshot being copied from backup daemon running on same VPS.
  • bitebtc listing on 15th of June will be on updated daemon so they don't need to do anything.

Latest release : https://github.com/blockchain-next/TycheCash/releases/tag/1.1.1.1
Very transparent statement to TycheCash community.
Thank you for the announcement, tychecoin.
fbastage2

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I don't see "TycheCash" daemon in 1.1.1.1 release for ubuntu 16.  running headless, so can't run GUI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: