Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZTEX FPGA use?  (Read 965 times)
pamuc (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:15:42 PM

What do you do with your FPGAs as bitcoin mining isn't profitable anymore?
Have you switched to other currencies?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 06:22:14 PM

I used them on Zetacoin....I still need to get my software installed since ive wiped my pc....they still make some money...compared to GPU at least even if its miniscule.  im overclocking my two though so i get like 800 MHash for a mere 50 Watts.  However I need to figure out how to configure stratum to work with them...I'm using MPBM what software are you using?  I'm reccomending asic coin or tek coin.

Supercomputing

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:34:04 PM

If you have 10 or more with power supplies and USB cables, I will buy them from you for my RSA-1024 factoring challenge.

Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
http://www.eecs.mit.edu/
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:38:45 PM

I have two....bought them for 350 a peice each - I'm obviously attached to them but would part ways with them for half price - 175 a peice if interested.  Sorry I know you can find a better deal elsewhere, but this is what I'm willing to sell mine for.

Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:54:57 PM

I've sold them to people who are using them for other compute needs.  The FPGA boards are still worth something as FPGA boards, and based on eBay this seems to be on the order of ~$150 per 1.15y.

If you have 10 or more with power supplies and USB cables, I will buy them from you for my RSA-1024 factoring challenge.

What are you willing to pay?  I know of a few more quad ztex boards for sale (blend of real and clone).

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Supercomputing

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:00:56 PM

I have two....bought them for 350 a peice each - I'm obviously attached to them but would part ways with them for half price - 175 a peice if interested.  Sorry I know you can find a better deal elsewhere, but this is what I'm willing to sell mine for.

I would then recommend holding unto them for mining SHA-2 or non-scrypt  based alt-coins. Hopefully, you may come across a coin that has a high exchange rate.

Supercomputing

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:11:11 PM

I've sold them to people who are using them for other compute needs.  The FPGA boards are still worth something as FPGA boards, and based on eBay this seems to be on the order of ~$150 per 1.15y.

What are you willing to pay?  I know of a few more quad ztex boards for sale (blend of real and clone).

I purchased a few from eBay  averaging  between $135 - $145 each with power supplies, cables, and shipping included. I do not like buying a few at a time because it is too time consuming. I prefer to purchase a batch of 50 or more.

Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:22:34 PM

Fair.  I've been selling clusters of 30-40 for a while, but am now nearly out of boards. Smiley

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: