Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565001 times)
MrCaboose11

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:30:43 PM

@ giorgiomassa sir, is there any prices reluction on the upgrade to help those lower hashrate buyer? Thanks we appreciate your attention Smiley 

I have 2 coincraft desks ordered for week 2 March.
I ordered the 2 basic 400ghs models with the option to "UPGRADE to 1TB" 2 weeks before shipping (each 200GH $1069)

But now its all changed , i have just bought the the antminers from Bitmaintech for 1.45BTC ($1200) shipping 8th Feb
I see no point in upgrading any of the orders i have with bitmine now with my 2nd week Feb order not due for delivery now until mid March.
also the antminers come as GPU addon value $130 so Taxes are small 28 euro

Anyone agree !

It all looks good but it does say starts shipping on the 8th. You could still be waiting a while. If that isnt the case though then
                       a) what can you mount them in.
                       b) how many can you run of one ps.
                       c) do they have a turbo mode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:20:45 PM

@ giorgiomassa sir, is there any prices reluction on the upgrade to help those lower hashrate buyer? Thanks we appreciate your attention Smiley 

I ordered the 2 basic 400ghs models with the option to "UPGRADE to 1TB" 2 weeks before shipping (each 200GH $1069)

But now its all changed , i have just bought the the antminers from Bitmaintech for 1.45BTC ($1200) shipping 8th Feb
I see no point in upgrading any of the orders i have with bitmine now with my 2nd week Feb order not due for delivery now until mid March.

Anyone agree !

It all looks good but it does say starts shipping on the 8th. You could still be waiting a while. If that isnt the case though then

They have lots already usually getting to you within 3 days . only reason the shipping 8th feb is because of new celebrations.
you can read the OC in the threads
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:11:09 PM

Anyone agree !

They have lots already usually getting to you within 3 days . only reason the shipping 8th feb is because of new celebrations.
you can read the OC in the threads

celebrations ? shipping at 8th feb Huh??

where did you got this information ?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:14:46 PM

It's on their website and the celebrations are CNY when the country essentially shuts down for a couple of weeks..

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

So did anybody find out if just the Desk line is going to production or is the rig line starting production as well?

Are we going to have another BFL where rig customers have to wait forever in a day to get a machine??  Roll Eyes
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:34:21 PM

It's on their website and the celebrations are CNY when the country essentially shuts down for a couple of weeks..

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

ah thanks -> this is für bitmain...

i hope bitemine -> ships tomorrow, (3rd feb.)

Gogreen

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:31:52 AM

So did anybody find out if just the Desk line is going to production or is the rig line starting production as well?

Are we going to have another BFL where rig customers have to wait forever in a day to get a machine??  Roll Eyes

Both! did u read the new?

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
Gogreen

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:39:14 AM

Very good news indeed !

But what about turbo mode and final consumption figures ?

+1

+1

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:01:41 AM

Are we going to have another BFL where rig customers have to wait forever in a day to get a machine??  Roll Eyes

.. read the new what?

How about you be a bit more concise?
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:14:33 AM

1. when the equipment will shipped ?
2. when the equipment will shipped ?
3. when the equipment will shipped ?
4. when the equipment will shipped ?
5. when the equipment will shipped ?
6. when the equipment will shipped ?
7. when the equipment will shipped ?
8. when the equipment will shipped ?
9. usw.
10. .....
11. ....

sry it is very important :-)

Gogreen

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:31:09 AM

Are we going to have another BFL where rig customers have to wait forever in a day to get a machine??  Roll Eyes

.. read the new what?

How about you be a bit more concise?

bitmine posted the news they go by Q order and not by desk or rig

tranquille

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:32:10 AM

I called bitmine support:

Support said that CoinCraft Rigs will be shipped starting in week 8 (starting with February 17th)!
That´s another two weeks later than the supposed shipping start (today?!) of CoinCraft Desks.

The exact reason for this delay could not be given and this is the point where I am really getting upset, because it was said that afterwards a parallel manufacturing is of course possible.
Support did intentionally not tell me the real reason for the delay apparently - even though I asked several times and he began stumbling.

If they give me a reasonable explanation I could maybe deal with it.

The whole order-number discussion is hereby obsolete! (except if you have only ordered Desks of course).

This is another big fu*k-up by bitmine in my books and I will propose legal action if they cannot give a valid reason for the delay of Rigs.
Gogreen

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:32:19 AM

1. when the equipment will shipped ?
2. when the equipment will shipped ?
3. when the equipment will shipped ?
4. when the equipment will shipped ?
5. when the equipment will shipped ?
6. when the equipment will shipped ?
7. when the equipment will shipped ?
8. when the equipment will shipped ?
9. usw.
10. .....
11. ....

sry it is very important :-)

me too  Wink

giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:34:01 AM

Support said that CoinCraft Rigs will be shipped starting in week 8 (starting with February 17th)!
That´s another two weeks later than the supposed shipping start (today?!) of CoinCraft Desks.

The exact reason for this delay could not be given and this is the point where I am really getting upset, because it was said that afterwards a parallel manufacturing is of course possible.
Support did intentionally not tell me the real reason for the delay apparently - even though I asked several times and he began stumbling.

The whole order-number discussion is hereby obsolete! (except if you have only ordered Desks of course).

This is another big fu*k-up by bitmine in my books and I will propose legal action if they cannot give a valid reason for the delay of Rigs.

The rig is a more advanced design that requires longer production time than the desk which is a very simple unit, production goes in parallel but rigs come some days later out of the production.
tranquille

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:37:30 AM

The rig is a more advanced design that requires longer production time than the desk which is a very simple unit, production goes in parallel but rigs come some days later out of the production.

What exactly is so complex that you can only ship Rigs two weeks later?

Please be more concise. tia
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:52:30 AM

did Cryptx order desks or rigs ? I am really curious, we are already 1 month late ...
tranquille

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:54:59 AM

Hey be patient friends Smiley i am in the same boat. just endure another 2 weeks or so. At least not in another 2 month waiting like BFL.  

Apparently we´re not in the same boat; I have ordered the very first Avalon Clones - then upgraded to Coincraft Rigs - at a time where BTC traded below 100$.

I can´t accept the in-transparent way of communication from bitmine anymore - we are nearing a 3 months delay due to a official 3 week shipping delay of a sub-contractor?!? Yeah right - that´s so credible. I am going to be patient and put my rose-tinted glasses on and see what happens. NOT

It´s not that hard to (officially) prove where the time during production was lost - and I will not hesitate to initiate a lawsuit to find that out.

giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

Hey be patient friends Smiley i am in the same boat. just endure another 2 weeks or so. At least not in another 2 month waiting like BFL.  

Apparently we´re not in the same boat; I have ordered the very first Avalon Clones - then upgraded to Coincraft Rigs - at a time where BTC traded below 100$.

I can´t accept the in-transparent way of communication from bitmine anymore - we are nearing a 3 months delay due to a official 3 week shipping delay of a sub-contractor?!? Yeah right - that´s so credible. I am going to be patient and put my rose-tinted glasses on and see what happens. NOT

It´s not that hard to (officially) prove where the time during production was lost - and I will not hesitate to initiate a lawsuit to find that out.

Where does the 3 months delay come from? It has always been clearly stated on the product page that shipping would start from the 16th of December, as such as of today we are just 7 weeks late, a little bit less than 2 months and, again, we are going to pay that delay to our customers with our customer protection plan by adding free hashing power. It is not our nor your fault if you had such a bad luck that you've paid for the unit when BTC exchange rate was $100 while now it is 8 times higher, this is a risk that you should have taken into account before placing your purchase.
tranquille

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:05:05 AM

Where does the 3 months delay come from? It has always been clearly stated on the product page that shipping would start from the 16th of December, as such as of today we are just 7 weeks late, a little bit less than 2 months and, again, we are going to pay that delay to our customers with our customer protection plan by adding free hashing power.

Well IF you start shipping Rigs in week 8 - it comes very close to 3 months.

You were always stating that delivery(!! not production) started at 3rd of december - and 95% will be done by 17th of december.
How about you check your own blog -

http://bitmine.ch/?p=1920

"..shipping queue will continue to be filled till we reach the limits of our production capacity, although 95% of all deliveries will commence between December 3rd and December 17th"

Also I am not complaining about the high BTC rate - I am only complaining about not getting informed by what´s really going on with my orders.
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:08:21 AM

Where does the 3 months delay come from? It has always been clearly stated on the product page that shipping would start from the 16th of December, as such as of today we are just 7 weeks late, a little bit less than 2 months and, again, we are going to pay that delay to our customers with our customer protection plan by adding free hashing power. It is not our nor your fault if you had such a bad luck that you've paid for the unit when BTC exchange rate was $100 while now it is 8 times higher, this is a risk that you should have taken into account before placing your purchase.

start from the 16th of December - NO

You was talking about November chips & overdelievery - it was 3rd of Dezember stated as first delievery date & finally latest date was 17 of Dezember for batch 1. If you don`t trust me, just read your own blog posts!

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: