Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565001 times)
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:20:57 AM

I have to ask: Is there anyway somebody can get newly (or further) damaged by CoinCraft? There isn't enough left for anybody to actually lose money with, is there?

Should this thread go to the same sub-forum that the "BFL fucked us....." thread went to maybe?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 09:07:58 PM

Some upgrade kits were shipped.  If you could get your basic facts right, that would be great!   Cheesy

Oh right... what a load of bullshit. "Some". How many did they actually ship? Two? Hundred? Dare to put an exact number on it? I have not seen one report on people receiving the boards they paid for. Is this the same spin HF tried to put on getting their shipping deadline for the Babyjets? Showing pictures of one system being assembled at the CM and put in a box... ONE system... claiming then that the product was
shipped. And then what? Disappear for weeks and not ship anything to paying customers until the units were no longer profitable.

Did they ever ship any MPP? They were supposed to ship out MPP for the BabyJet orders before shipping out the Sierras according to the deadlines they put. They never shipped any of the MPP we paid for.

Do you really think you can fool people with your hollow words and bullshit stories? Do you really think people are so naive they will believe the delusions you obviously believe yourself?

Like BM, HF also issued refunds until they ran out of money.  And they couldn't get more money due ONLY to the lawsuits of you litigious windfall seekers.

HF never issued refunds like they proposed at the sales date: paid in BTC at the same BTC value. At least BM did honour the 10%.

I never asked for a refund from HF. And I never went to court. All I wanted was to receive the BabyJets, Sierras, upgrade kits and MPP I paid for.

Everyone at HF did their absolute best to make the venture a success, and you delusional 'secret BTC escrow/secret mining/risk-free offer' fucktards shit on and defamed them for their heroic efforts.  So it's very satisfying to hear you are still utterly butt-burned about how all that (exorbitantly expensive, yet utterly futile) self-defeating litigation worked out for you.   Smiley

Nobody in the real world of mature adults is interested in your cranky nutjob paradigm of conflating a perfectly normal business failure due to unfavorable objective conditions (BTC price, hashrate) with philosophic concerns like "karma."  Take your Spanish Inquisition and Puritan shaming back to the Dark Ages.  Tech start-up bankruptcy is common and not a scarlet letter, much less a sign (presumably due to some kind of sin) of God's disfavor.

You are obviously trying to absolve yourself of inconvenient personal responsibility for gambling more on extremely risky ASIC pre-orders than you could afford to lose.

Your retroactive, outcome-based discovery/assignment of malicious motivation is purely self-serving.  We took a gamble on HF being The Next Asicminer and/or The Next Avalon, but lost the long-shot, high risk/reward bet.  Grow the fuck up, build a bridge, and get over it.   Kiss

This, dear readers, sums up the moral fabric of our good troll Icebreaker: even though he profited from being an essential part of the likes of HF and BM he now claims no responsibility in the debacle and if somebody ever bought from HF and BM, it's your own fault because you are a greedy stupid profit seeker and you should just accept you wasted your money. You will also never get any money back or even an admittance of guilt or even a 'sorry'.

Of course Icebreaker gets to hide behind his anonymous moniker so he is comfortable sitting in his moms basement spewing out his rants. I'm sure he sleeps very well at night, of course with his pockets lined with all the money he made. That is until some tax department comes after him and his real identity is exposed. Must be that illuster Karma I've read about in a magazine at the barber shop.

Some others in this story like Giorgio and Eduardo Decastro are not so lucky because less anonymous but then again, they get away with it, scot-free.

So what do other people think of the likes of Icebreaker, Giorgio and Eddy? Should we all thank them for these important life lessons they teach us and keep pointing out how stupid we all were to go into business with them in the first place?

Icebreaker, you are an idiot, posting in threads filled with disgruntled customers of HF and BM, taunting them with your twisted view of how to treat customers.

If you are so confident, how about showing up in person at a big Bitcoin event and show your real face and identity. See how much people appreciate all the wisdom you teach those poor saps

How nice of you to spin the fact you were wrong about the upgrade kits as a source of even greater offense, which becomes more grist for your 'Oh Poor Me' victimization mill.

You respond to nothing I've said, merely reiterating your precious litany of complaints, no matter how many times they've been debunked.

Regardless of the fact I also lost BTC on HF, you insist on inventing and inhabiting your own reality wherein I somehow was "essential" and made a huge profit.

Your stupid malicious narrative can't even help but contradict itself.  If my pockets are "lined with all the money" I made, why would I be sitting in "moms basement?"

The only thing your endless whining tells us is that you are incapable of growing up, owning your mistakes, and ceasing to blame others for your freely chosen high risk/reward actions.

BTW, I do show up at Bitcoin events.  What are you going to do about it, besides stomp your feet and and pout?

You should be thanking me for teaching you important life lessons about risk aversion and personal responsibility.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:54:13 PM

How nice of you to spin the fact you were wrong about the upgrade kits as a source of even greater offense, which becomes more grist for your 'Oh Poor Me' victimization mill.

You respond to nothing I've said, merely reiterating your precious litany of complaints, no matter how many times they've been debunked.

So.. how many HF upgrade kits were shipped out?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:39:33 PM

Enough to demonstrate you are furiously backpedaling from your counterfactual previous "Upgrade kits? Nobody ever received any of them" assertion.

Speaking of your debunked litany of precious complaints, the "I deserve a windfall refund of Bitcoins worth 100X more than when I spent them" idiocy is not convincing anyone even on reddit (much less a court of law).

That sucks for you, but that doesn't seem illegal or even unethical, if I understand you correctly. You paid $100K in dollars, and got $100K in dollars back, right?

If you paid $100K to Tesla, and they didn't deliver, and instead gave you your $100K back, you wouldn't say "but I want 1000 BTC back."

You were buying a product, miners not bitcoins.

Now stop pretending HF (or anyone else) offered us a risk-free secret-BTC-escrow-guaranteed-money-printing-machine ASIC investment, you greedy retarded mongoloid.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

Enough to demonstrate you are furiously backpedaling from your counterfactual previous "Upgrade kits? Nobody ever received any of them" assertion.

What number... I am not backpedaling, I am asking you for facts and you are not backing up your claims with real numbers. How many were actually delivered? To who? To paying customers?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 06:42:52 PM

What number... I am not backpedaling, I am asking you for facts and you are not backing up your claims with real numbers. How many were actually delivered? To who? To paying customers?

Even one is enough to demonstrate why should have listened when your grade school English teacher warned you about 'always and never' statements.

But you really, really, really wanted to sound dramatic and conclusive, to better puff up your overwrought offendedness.  Because the plain facts don't justify your emotional instability and exaggerated sense of injustice.   Cheesy

You want customers' names?  That's none of your business!  You weren't interested in names before, but now you suddenly are.  That's textbook backpedaling.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:08:18 AM

Even one is enough to demonstrate why should have listened when your grade school English teacher warned you about 'always and never' statements.

But you really, really, really wanted to sound dramatic and conclusive, to better puff up your overwrought offendedness.  Because the plain facts don't justify your emotional instability and exaggerated sense of injustice.   Cheesy

You want customers' names?  That's none of your business!  You weren't interested in names before, but now you suddenly are.  That's textbook backpedaling.

I don't need to know their names or addresses, I want you to stop bullshitting and show some proof of the crap you are spewing. You can't substantiate any of the claims you are making.

And frankly, if there are 500 outstanding orders for upgrade kits and HF shipped "even one" or perhaps 5, that does not take away HF (the company you actively worked for and were involved with) screwed over 499 or 495 customers and that is the point

Shipping one or 5 units does not absolve them from the massive failure of execution of their business. Same thing with BM. You are trying to walk away from this train wreck you were involved with and laughing it off by stating "oh but at least we shipped a few units" to clear your conscience and it's not working. Perhaps it works in your twisted brain but those left behind screwed over by you lot are not forgetting or forgiving.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:20:02 AM

I am a customer. I ordered a BabyJet upgrade kit on September 24, 2013. I paid $1,500 + $300 shipping. I received nothing.

But it was my mistake. I thought ordering a product is a standard procedure with binding liability for both sides.

I had to learn this is not true. Wise people of the internet told me, this is normal and can happen all the time.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 06:08:03 AM

I thought ordering a product is a standard procedure with binding liability for both sides.

I had to learn this is not true. Wise people of the internet told me, this is normal and can happen all the time.

You are right, up to the point of bankruptcy.  You do realize what bankruptcy does to existing liabilities, right?

Please note HF didn't want to enter and strenuously fought bankruptcy (thus terminating or severely limiting their liability to us, their customers).

HF was forced into bankruptcy by some short-sighted fools who thought they could cut open the golden goose and simply scoop out all the golden eggs, without all that pesky "waiting" business.  They thought the courts would leap to award them well-deserved windfalls, with cash provided by magical ponies and secret escrows.

Many of us warned those litigious idiots their action would result in nobody except lawyers getting paid.  They didn't listen.  Lawsuits are, after all, America's national pastime.   Tongue

So here we are, with nobody except lawyers getting paid and you pretending you don't understand what happens to binding liabilities in a bankruptcy.

PS  Why put the word "binding" before liabilities?  Are there kinds of non-binding liabilities?  Or do you just like to use redundant whine words to greater puff up your self-pitying sense of offendedness?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:42:20 PM

Please note HF didn't want to enter and strenuously fought bankruptcy (thus terminating or severely limiting their liability to us, their customers).

HF was forced into bankruptcy by some short-sighted fools who thought they could cut open the golden goose and simply scoop out all the golden eggs, without all that pesky "waiting" business.  They thought the courts would leap to award them well-deserved windfalls, with cash provided by magical ponies and secret escrows.

Except that they weren't shipping the batches that they were supposed to ship and they weren't offering any refunds except some B1 customers. Am I right or was it different?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 10:15:57 PM

Except that they weren't shipping the batches that they were supposed to ship and they weren't offering any refunds except some B1 customers. Am I right or was it different?

HF was issuing refunds, and planned to compensate us for the delays, until they ran out of money.

Having good IP, they were in the process of recapitalizing, only to be stabbed in the back by litigious windfall/golden egg seekers.

So HF's last ~million dollars went to bankruptcy lawyers, instead of customer refunds.  Exactly as predicted.  Good job cedivad/MM/PM!!!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

So here we are, with nobody except lawyers getting paid and you pretending you don't understand what happens to binding liabilities in a bankruptcy.

PS  Why put the word "binding" before liabilities?  Are there kinds of non-binding liabilities?  Or do you just like to use redundant whine words to greater puff up your self-pitying sense of offendedness?

Why do you? But well, another non-native english speaker thanks you for a free lesson in pulpit eloquence. Too bad your skills in other areas seem to be stunted, leaving you somehow disconnected from reality.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:04:03 PM

Why do you? But well, another non-native english speaker thanks you for a free lesson in pulpit eloquence. Too bad your skills in other areas seem to be stunted, leaving you somehow disconnected from reality.

Your written English is better than that of most Americans, so good job there.  But yes, do seek to avoid redundant phrases like "binding liabilities" because it hurts an argument when the reader senses the writer is straining to exaggerate.

In what way am I "disconnected from reality?"  If you're going to make such a claim, please elaborate instead of doing vague drive-by accusations.

You know who is really "disconnected from reality?"  The people who thought they would benefit by forcing a tiny tech-rich but cash-poor start-up into bankruptcy.

As many people warned them, that action benefited nobody except bankruptcy lawyers.

I submit that my empirically superior predictive powers objectively indicate a closer connection to and understanding of reality than the windfall-seekers.

But perhaps you believe in a subjective, socially-constructed reality, where truth is determined by one-mouth-one-vote popularity contests?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:05:06 PM

I submit that my empirically superior predictive powers objectively indicate a closer connection to and understanding of reality than the windfall-seekers.

LOL!

If HashFast doesn't ship anything this year, apart from Christmas cards, I get a full refund.  In BTC.

Given the coins have appreciated 300% vs fiat since I spent them, I'm fine with that.

Quote from: iCEBREAKER
Cointerra will play AMD to Hashfast's Intel.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 11:52:10 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 10:37:40 AM by iCEBREAKER

LOL!

If HashFast doesn't ship anything this year, apart from Christmas cards, I get a full refund.  In BTC.

Given the coins have appreciated 300% vs fiat since I spent them, I'm fine with that.

Yes, I was initially mistaken about the 300% windfall (for retail, Icedrill's ToS was different).  It took a law student about 30 seconds to disabuse me of that false notion, and I didn't cry about it or otherwise refuse to accept responsibility.   Smiley

I spend months trying to do the same for you and the others, to no avail.  What's your excuse for continuing to insist a self-serving example of wishful thinking is valid, even after being shown in a dozen different ways that it is not?

I was also mistaken about the fast/big/hot vs slow/small/cool ASIC debate, but was in very good company.  When noted experts like Gateway, Gmaxwell, and aerobatic are wrong in their particular field, a mere prosumer like me has very little chance of getting it right.  And none of us knew how difficulty/price was going affect the empirical answer to the question.

OTOH when the issue is about a settled legal principle like 'No Windfalls' (and thus among my core competencies) don't be surprised when matters turn out exactly as I predict.

Only the lawyers got paid.  You were warned in advance that would happen.  End of.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:37:50 AM

LOL!

Yes, I was initially mistaken about the 300% windfall (for retail, Icedrill's ToS was different).  It took a law student about 30 seconds to disabuse me of that false notion, and I didn't cry about it or otherwise refuse to accept responsibility.   Smiley

I spend months trying to do the same for you and the others, to no avail.  What's your excuse for continuing to insist a self-serving example of wishful thinking is valid, even after being shown in a dozen different ways that it is not?

Yes iCEBREAKER you were wrong but by posting things like that you as a paid HF employe fueled the confusion (deliberately, coincidence or just by incompetence) about the BTC refund.

And now you are backpedaling (nobody is expecting anything less of you of course so no surprise)

But great that you are trying to put a spin on it stating you are the saviour who tried to teach and educate us poor saps about life and it's truths. You know, those poor saps who are greedy stupid windfall seekers, customers of HF you actively promoted and profited from.

But let the healing begin and start forgetting about your past.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:41:09 PM

HF was issuing refunds, and planned to compensate us for the delays, until they ran out of money.

Having good IP, they were in the process of recapitalizing, only to be stabbed in the back by litigious windfall/golden egg seekers.

So HF's last ~million dollars went to bankruptcy lawyers, instead of customer refunds.  Exactly as predicted.  Good job cedivad/MM/PM!!!

So they ran out of money to compensate for the delays, but they had some millions to spend on the bankruptcy lawyers? Does that make any sense to you?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:50:55 PM

So they ran out of money to compensate for the delays, but they had some millions to spend on the bankruptcy lawyers? Does that make any sense to you?

It makes perfect sense.  You are either not paying attention or are a lying scumbag (or both).  HF was FORCED to waste its last $750k on lawyers, instead of completing the process of finding investors for recapitalization.

The moment some short-sighted litigious fools forced HF into bankruptcy, it became ILLEGAL for HF to continue paying refunds or MPP or ship upgrades.  Chapter 7 freezes all corporate assets.  Duh!  Duh, you stupid fucking derp-face!

This has already been explained on multiple occasions.  What is your mental malfunction that you cannot comprehend that simple fact?   Cheesy

Obviously math (like truth and logic) is not your strongest skill.  I said (singular) "~million dollars" (actual figure is less, ~$750k)  You took that and exaggerated it to plural "millions."

Your endless, purposefully misleading exaggerations mark you as an intensely dishonest person incapable of or unwilling to communicate in good faith.

I am a creditor of HF, yet you and SolarSilver continue to intentionally lie by making up shit about how I "profited" from being among their very first customers.

Stop the lies and exaggerations.  If you can't effectively promote your iCEBREAKER-is-literally-The-Devil demonization narrative without resorting to falsehoods, it's because that narrative lacks sufficient basis in reality.

Stop confusing me with cypherdoc.  He earned a HF sales commission of several thousand BTC.  I did no such thing.  Learn to read, or STFU.

I've already taken responsibility for and learned an expensive lesson via my immensely unprofitable investment in Icedrill/HF.  I don't blame deadterra, will, Simon, or Eduardo for failing despite their best efforts.  Because I am a grown-up mature adult, and don't feel entitled to always win every bet.  Unlike you spoiled babies, who can't let go of your windfall pipe-dream even after being woken up.

I will not take responsibility for other peoples' decisions to gamble on ASIC pre-orders.  I am not your scapegoat.  I am not your punching bag.

Are you interested in the facts and the truth, or are you too committed to pushing the Evil Hashfast storyline to bother with such concepts?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:11:44 PM

It makes perfect sense.  You are either not paying attention or are a lying scumbag (or both).  HF was FORCED to waste its last $750k on lawyers, instead of completing the process of finding investors for recapitalization.

The moment some short-sighted litigious fools forced HF into bankruptcy, it became ILLEGAL for HF to continue paying refunds or MPP or ship upgrades.  Chapter 7 freezes all corporate assets.  Duh!  Duh, you stupid fucking derp-face!

So they had $750k, but they weren't issuing refunds for anyone except B1 customers. How does that makes any sense? They were forced into bankruptcy because they weren't paying refunds. But I don't understand how were they able to find the necessary money for the lawyers, but not for the refunds.

Stop confusing me with cypherdoc.  He earned a HF sales commission of several thousand BTC.  I did no such thing.  Learn to read, or STFU.

cypherdoc received the 3000 BTC only for his useless endorsement topic, not for the sales.

I've already taken responsibility for and learned an expensive lesson via my immensely unprofitable investment in Icedrill/HF.  I don't blame deadterra, will, Simon, or Eduardo for failing despite their best efforts.  Because I am a grown-up mature adult, and don't feel entitled to always win every bet.  Unlike you spoiled babies, who can't let go of your windfall pipe-dream even after being woken up.

I will not take responsibility for other peoples' decisions to gamble on ASIC pre-orders.  I am not your scapegoat.  I am not your punching bag.

Are you interested in the facts and the truth, or are you too committed to pushing the Evil Hashfast storyline to bother with such concepts?

Remind me of what have you taken responsibility for because I don't remember.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:22:27 PM

So they had $750k, but they weren't issuing refunds for anyone except B1 customers. How does that makes any sense? They were forced into bankruptcy because they weren't paying refunds. But I don't understand how were they able to find the necessary money for the lawyers, but not for the refunds.

You "don't understand" because you refuse (perhaps fearing the facts may conflict with your preferred narrative) to do your homework.  The rest of us do understand, because we can read written words and comprehend what they mean.

HF had $750k in assets, but they were out of cash.  The forced bankruptcy stopped those assets from being sold to pay refunds or leveraged to secure recapitalization.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?  Everyone else managed to comprehend this very straightforward course of events.

HF *DID NOT* and still *DOES NOT* have "the necessary money for the lawyers" you stupid fucking mountain of ignorance.  That's why the lawyers are, in desperation, now going after cypherdoc's sales commission.

Take your defamatory 'Evil HF could have paid refunds but chose to pay lawyers instead' meme and shove it.  It's a lie, and you know it's a lie.  Actually, it's a compound lie, composed of two separate falsehoods!

Is it asking too much for you to read the primary documents, and gain a working knowledge of the relevant facts, before you spout off with blatantly wrong pronouncements of absolute falsity?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: