Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:12:32 PM

Hi Guys

Let me introduce my self really quick.
I'm a customer of Bitmine since 2013. I've ordered my ASIC just as you guys did.
So yesterday I was in the area where they are located and I thought I'm just gonna visit them.

They showed me around the building, their office and the production.
He told my that they had trouble with some parts they ordered and the quality was not satisfying at all.
So some rework had to be done to be sure that all the miners reach the required quality.

Now they solved all the problems they had with the "old" boards and going into mass production now.
So the production and shipment process will be a lot faster.
As for now, every miner gets tested before shipping out to make sure it arrives at your place in a perfect condition.
They are receiving a couple hundred e-mails a day and more than 100 calls.
The more you e-mail and call them, the more time they need to answer all of your requests.
So time gets lost where they could actually work on your orders and get them shipped.

I'm working together with Bitmine right now, to get your ASIC to your doorstep as soon as possible.
As well as providing you informations about the company, and the problems they had.
Please keep in mind that Bitmine AG is a Swiss registered company with funding.

If you have any questions post them here, I'll try to answer them.
As for now here is a pic of three running ASICS which they tested on saturday.
Thanks for the update and the picture, that was very helpful. Can we look forward to more updates from you?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:13:29 PM

The more you e-mail and call them, the more time they need to answer all of your requests.
So time gets lost where they could actually work on your orders and get them shipped.

This sounds to me like the same guy who answers emails and phone calls runs to the assembly line - between calls, or every 4 emails -  to solder a couple of chips to a board before going back to his desk. Are you taking employment applications? I'll work for BTC only and a loaf a bread at lunch - with some Swiss cheese - every day.

So, my question was: Has ANYONE received any product from Bitmine since September 2013? and so far, the answer seems to be NO. No-one has come forward to say, I have product here in the USA (or anywhere else) and it's printing money for me.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:16:47 PM

This sounds to me like the same guy who answers emails and phone calls runs to the assembly line - between calls, or every 4 emails -  to solder a couple of chips to a board before going back to his desk. Are you taking employment applications? I'll work for BTC only and a loaf a bread at lunch - with some Swiss cheese - every day.

So, my question was: Has ANYONE received any product from Bitmine since September 2013? and so far, the answer seems to be NO. No-one has come forward to say, I have product here in the USA (or anywhere else) and it's printing money for me.

Bitmine:

Currently:             8 Coincraft Desks fully deployed
Next week:          62 Coincraft Desks
Week 10:              55 Coincraft Rigs
Week 11:              55 Coincraft Rigs
Week 12:              55 Coincraft Rigs

Week 13-15:       250 TH/s of custom hardware together with the first reinvestment units

they received 8 desks fully deployed, and they are januar customers!!!
http://www.peta-mine.co/petamine-will-deploy-700-ths-or-8-68-ghs-per-share/

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Rave

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:53:32 PM

It's their own fault. If they would post the updates in this forum or even on their own website nobody would have to call or email them -.-

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:06:23 AM

It's their own fault. They could post the updates in this forum or even on their own website and nobody would have to call or email them -.-

Quoted for truth.

@kev.in: Hello and thanks you for your post.

When you say you are working together with Bitmine right now, does that mean you're more than a client and someone we can see as an official representative?

I'm not against new faces but I wonder why the usual bitmine employees are busy to the point they need you to deliver such basic information.
Tegija

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:09:17 AM

Hi Guys

I'm a customer of Bitmine since 2013. I've ordered my ASIC just as you guys did.
So yesterday I was in the area where they are located and I thought I'm just gonna visit them.

Now they solved all the problems they had with the "old" boards and going into mass production now.
As for now, every miner gets tested before shipping out to make sure it arrives at your place in a perfect condition.

I'm working together with Bitmine right now, to get your ASIC to your doorstep as soon as possible.
As well as providing you informations about the company, and the problems they had.

You are customer and working with bit mine right now? volunteer to fill our orders? or you are someone to fill pet amine orders faster? what should us this info about swiss register and funding give? you thought we do not know it? it sounds like bullshit for me...

Sure!!! i thought (or didn´t giorgio say it?) that mass production started already 3 weeks ago? who is the stupid one here?

what a stupid information! Does Antonio work in production too? i think that company with such money flow should be able to hire one or more people for customer service to just be sure that customers who paid tens of thousands $ get the informations what they deserved! its stupid to say: don't call us anymore because otherwise we can't mount your units. hey kev.in... it sucks!

Really?? with what kind of multiplication we can count? 2, 3 od 4 times faster? i would like 100 times faster, but it still would make me sad if it even would be so... 100x 0units per week makes 0 units per week. or do you have more exact data for us? don't tell us som shit, just be concret and say how many units bit mine is able to produce and ship per week!

i hope everybody is able to reed my colorful answers and even kev.in understands what i mean and gives us finally something more than blue smoke and empty words.

it sucks since 8 weeks already. Next week TM

Enjoy your life!
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:18:46 AM

i was dumb enough send my bitcoins to this swiss company  Angry

god please help me i need a brain!

youtube.com/watch?v=F2_oFE9ovNk

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:25:54 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 12:45:07 AM by psycho-pass

i was dumb enough send my bitcoins to this swiss company  Angry

we all feel that way

il be pissed of if bitmine is selling our miners to petaminer

Hi Guys

They showed me around the building, their office and the production.
He told my that they had trouble with some parts they ordered and the quality was not satisfying at all.
So some rework had to be done to be sure that all the miners reach the required quality.

https://i.imgur.com/RQygoes.jpg

kindly can you inform us of the accusation between petamine and bitmine are true ?
why you ask? well has bitmine been shipping our paid products to petamine.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:33:55 AM

i was dumb enough send my bitcoins to this swiss company  Angry

we all feel that way

il be pissed of if bitmine is selling our miners to petaminer

10 bitcoins they sell our miners to petamine, why?
petamine has a lawyer who kicks giorgios ass!

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:41:17 AM

kindly can you inform us of the accusation between petamine and bitmine are true
what you ask? well has bitmine been shipping our paid products to petamine.

its all there 8 desk fully deployed

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6

worker 1A1 - 1D1

giorgio sold his soul!

das letzte hemd hat keine tasche

psycho-pass

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:53:24 AM

kindly can you inform us of the accusation between petamine and bitmine are true
what you ask? well has bitmine been shipping our paid products to petamine.

its all there 8 desk fully deployed

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6

worker 1A1 - 1D1

giorgio sold his soul!

das letzte hemd hat keine tasche

each full desk is mining around 5Ths thats 625 ghs per card  Shocked
i remeber hearing a song it went somthing like "and another one and another one and another one bites the dust"
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:02:27 AM

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483942.0

what do you think about the Bitmine.ch delivery queue?

now i need a big joint and a some sleep, this guy named giorgio kill me!

ITGeniusGuru

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:37:38 AM

Bitmine:
Currently:             8 Coincraft Desks fully deployed
Next week:          62 Coincraft Desks
Week 10:              55 Coincraft Rigs
Week 11:              55 Coincraft Rigs
Week 12:              55 Coincraft Rigs
they received 8 desks fully deployed, and they are januar customers!!!

P L E A S E . . .
Help me understand.
This answer means that Bitmine has - so far - shipped ONLY 8 units of their product line to PetaMine?
No-One ELSE has received any units?

The reason I asked the question is that there's a guy who today listed on eBay a 1 TH/s CoinCraft rig as *IN HAND* and the unit now lives in his bedroom in South Carolina, quietly printing greenbacks for him:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310880749188?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

So...
Did his unit come from PetaMine, or BitMine? And how was it shipped from Switzerland - or Belgium - to USA?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:41:13 AM

This is that new Chinese clone that uses the A1 chips.

They are all over the forum.
ITGeniusGuru

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:49:47 AM

This is that new Chinese clone that uses the A1 chips.

克隆。我喜欢
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:23:39 AM

This is just getting ridicules......

The CPP. is at this point, a joke.... the add'd % hash-rate or 110% payback (in a few days) no way near makes up for the delay, or lost bitcoins (becurse of the rise in difficulty and the missed mining opportunity (almost 3 mounts mining, that are not done))

(its around 30000 $ for a 200 gh/z, not mined in the delay time so fare..)

Money out the window just like butterfly labs....

Tracking number please.... (yea ill keep dreaming ......... )
sawsawsaw

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

Sorry for let u hating me Wink but , I cant see the big "problem"?

OK, sure, I following this thread since ages, and I can understand it is hard to loose so much money (in special if you thought u will print money sooon) but you all put your name under the contract: "We deliver. If we deliver late u get add. Gh/s or after 61 days your money back + 10%" So thats the rule you all agree with. Don´t?

Sure , or maybe, bitmine.ch doing or did "shit" (very short conclusion of 10000000 posts Wink ) but anyway, they are still in there "TOS"?  

BTW Im december customer (ordered/paid) But as long they give me more GH/s or back the money after 61 days + 10% all is good, cause I knew from the very beginning that this can happen. You dont? Why not? They told you...and if the 10% each 10 days doesnt cover the "lost"....bad luck... - they never told u that they will cover your "lost" - they told you what they told you...

Sorry but I cant see why bitmine sholuld be scam or fraud...they even not committed to tell any news. Yes, we expecting it, every 24h news, but that doenst change anything on the contract we all agree to...Im very sure if you would bring it to a court, you wont win. And why you wont win, cause bitmine is still not at the point that of not fullfilling the contracts.

Im not talking about the "PetaMiners-Thing" but as well, we all dont know, what contracts are really exists. Maybe they have another contract. Why not. A company can do diffenert contracts, with different costumers...maybe it not the "gentlement agrement" or "We are all a world changing BTC comunity style" its f*** business...Maybe there have a conctract " We do a seperate production line for you.." whatever, it doesnt concern us. Why? I have to repeat myself. Bitmine are not breaking any contracts..Or do they? Did they refuse to get any money back? Maybe they breaking the contract not having a Turbo-Mode..lets see..

Or Im totally wrong and to nice to bitmine.ch?
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:52:32 AM

Sorry for let u hating me Wink but , I cant see the big "problem"?

OK, sure, I following this thread since ages, and I can understand it is hard to loose so much money (in special if you thought u will print money sooon) but you all put your name under the contract: "We deliver. If we deliver late u get add. Gh/s or after 61 days your money back + 10%" So thats the rule you all agree with. Don´t?

Sure , or maybe, bitmine.ch doing or did "shit" (very short conclusion of 10000000 posts Wink ) but anyway, they are still in there "TOS"?  

BTW Im december customer (ordered/paid) But as long they give me more GH/s or back the money after 61 days + 10% all is good, cause I knew from the very beginning that this can happen. You dont? Why not? They told you...and if the 10% each 10 days doesnt cover the "lost"....bad luck... - they never told u that they will cover your "lost" - they told you what they told you...

Sorry but I cant see why bitmine sholuld be scam or fraud...they even not committed to tell any news. Yes, we expecting it, every 24h news, but that doenst change anything on the contract we all agree to...Im very sure if you would bring it to a court, you wont win. And why you wont win, cause bitmine is still not at the point that of not fullfilling the contracts.

Im not talking about the "PetaMiners-Thing" but as well, we all dont know, what contracts are really exists. Maybe they have another contract. Why not. A company can do diffenert contracts, with different costumers...maybe it not the "gentlement agrement" or "We are all a world changing BTC comunity style" its f*** business...Maybe there have a conctract " We do a seperate production line for you.." whatever, it doesnt concern us. Why? I have to repeat myself. Bitmine are not breaking any contracts..Or do they? Did they refuse to get any money back? Maybe they breaking the contract not having a Turbo-Mode..lets see..

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483942.0 no scam? special contracts? what do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=AnKysErG4hA are you mango giorgio the first?

ITGeniusGuru

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:46:48 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 06:11:46 AM by ITGeniusGuru

"We are all a world changing BTC comunity style" its f*** business...

The only "PRE"-order I ever  placed was with BFL.
In April 2013, I paid for a 5 GH/s Jalapneo and I received it in November 2013. By the time I received it, the network difficulty had risen so high that it was basically costing me more in electricity to run that Jalapeno than it was generating in revenue.

That was my lesson. Never "PRE"-order.
Look now at what's happening...
The Chinese have beaten the Swiss to the market with the 1 TH/s clones. How many of those "clones" have so far been deployed worldwide; hashing away at a fast-ever-increasing network difficulty?
BFL customers are - once again - royally screwed: they will be receiving (in April or May if lucky), 300 and 600 GH/s Monarchs, when everyone else is using 1, 2 and 3 TH/s products.
Cointerra and KNC customers who paid through the nose for 2 and 3 TH/s units will be lucky to receive their product in March or April. They may make some money before network difficulty goes through the stratosphere. How long would a 2 TH/s unit have to be mining to generate enough BTC to cover its initial cost?

The way I see it, only those who sell their product on eBay as soon as they receive it, are making profit. Mining is not profitable.
The other day, I saw a guy sell on eBay an ANTMINER 180 GH/s S1 model for US$2000 when it cost him only 1.5 BTC to buy it from Bitmain in Guangdong, China.

And so, NO sawsawsaw, you are NOT wrong. if Bitmine.ch honors the terms of their contracts, then what more can we ask for?

Let's all assume the position and receive the royal treatment.
Only the big players  - and Mining Pool operators - are making the real money. Small 100 and 200 GH/s miners (like myself) can only dream of ever joining the big league one day.

tomminers3

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:45:28 AM

Hi.

My name is Tom. AMTminers Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们集团总部设在中国的分销商,而我们偷筹码微小quanitity从Bitmine芯片厂。

我们有一个非常有限的供应,只有1,982芯片。我们将建设成只有47名矿工。我们想卖给他们的最低8,000美元,将提供他们很晚了,但我们给的佣金非常快。

现在,我们正在努力使我们的矿工工作,但我们没有成功。这就是为什么我们是卖预售矿工的方法。我们希望把现在的钱,并尝试建立和更高的实际技术员。

我们卖我们的产品与4瓦特不同的公司名称,所以我们可以拿钱,也许使他们的工作。

我们已经创建了4个不同的公司(一个即使是在英国),并有与没有工作现在矿工的图像。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

我们付出了每周15比特币对你有所帮助。我们将与我们的矿工很快被开采并不会有任何问题向您支付。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim from AMTminers, I've built a personal relationship with him and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show what is happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either. 

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: