Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565001 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:49:55 AM

Mit Auslösung der Bestellung wurde auch eine Lieferverspätung von 61 Tagen akzeptiert. Diese akzeptierte Verspätung ist noch nicht verstrichen.

So, when exactly did you order? When did they promise to ship.

Are you still planning to do a "Betreibung" on bitmine?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

Something's leaving (or living) the warehouse today?
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

Mit Auslösung der Bestellung wurde auch eine Lieferverspätung von 61 Tagen akzeptiert. Diese akzeptierte Verspätung ist noch nicht verstrichen.

So, when exactly did you order? When did they promise to ship.

Are you still planning to do a "Betreibung" on bitmine?

Can they lie direct in the official statement.... if you need a attestor I will be available for you - just PM me. I can only repeat me as an Avalon Clone client I calculate a week with 7 days & my delievery date was contracted with 3rd of Dezember + 61 days. So yes we are moving to 90 days - this is all a huge scamming on clients... don`t be stupid and calculate on their base.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:44:03 PM

it is interesting that the CPP covered a new chassis though.  I know the amount of GH/s was lower than it should be according to the CPP, but I personally thought that they would quibble over a whole new chassis.

From a business point of view, for Bitmine, if a number of people are getting desk chassis with 1 x board, then there's 4 x boards still possible to sell.  Hopefully someone will be coming out with boards that can plug in, either direct replacements or FASTER.

RetroGamer

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:45:04 PM

It is an official answer?

On production, how many units you ride daily.

thanks

50 units day, but we still have some small bottleneck, like pcb factory capacity and PSU of 1500 Watt

@ Gotah
when they assemble 50 units a day why I do not have any message?
I'm Device 50-63
RetroGamer

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:59:48 PM

NO normal turbo mode - more modules from you!!! !!!

ALL CALCULATED TO NORMAL MODE TURBO!

sorry i don't understand your question, anyway we promised 1Ths nominal, up to 1.5 ths in turbo mode (not guaranteed) we are working on software side to bring it up as much as possible
SCAM  Angry
indicate this on your site

NO normal turbo mode  =  more Upgrade Module.

More compensation from you!

calm down times please
Unfortunately, the right has Gotah if you read everything
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=893

Technical specifications * of the CoinCraft A1 ASIC:

• Developed on 28nm process HPP from Globalfoundries
• Custom IC package with power bars for low voltage, high current feeding
• Configurable in daisy chain fashion for distributed work with up to 253 ASICs.
• Standard SPI interface
• hashing power of 25 GH / s in nominal and up to 40 GH / s in Turbo mode
• Power usage of 12:35 W / GH in low power, 0.6 W / GH in nominal and 1 W / GH in Turbo mode
• Supply voltage of 0.65V at low power, 0.765 V in nominal terms and 0.85 V in Turbo mode
• Mass production available starting from the second week of December 2013

* Please note that while we Took The highest possible care in doing accurate and conservative simulations, the real performances of the final product Could vary by a + / - 20% tolerance.
therefore must provide bitmine 1.3 TH / s
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:49:58 PM

hi guys,

today 500 desk hashing units are coming in, so in the next 2,3 days we can assemble and ship more than 100 units Smiley
we are running as fast as possible believe me!

regarding the several question on desk turbo mode, we achieve 1.3Ths in labo, but the units become very hot fast and generate an high error %, there are still more work to do on the firmware side, to tuning volatagese ecc, next update will give you better performance,

regarding the rig, today we should finish test with the 24V, if is performing good, production will start at the end of the week

@giorgiotheclown: please accept my official invitation for a visit in our company, we will be happy to show you all what we are doing and explain you directly the status.

@gotah its a fuel waste, giorgio and his buddy anselmi only lied to me. but if giorgio will visit me in bern today, then he is welcome. it needs some tabularasa, and he MUST give his customers for every 10 days waiting 1 module after the first 10 days. there was a 25% more hashing power announcment on your page, but giorgio deletet it. i lost so much money and bitcoins, its personal now for me, my friends also lost cash beacause i reefered them to your SCAMCOMPANY. and look at all these people from around the world who send you money, anselmi, massarotto and zefir fucked them. i have the time, the knowledge and german writting skills to stop this and i will do this.

now im going buy some food, pay my bills and after that i will DO EVERYTHING WHATS POSSIBLE TO STOP YOUR COMPANY thats illegal, thats a shame and thats not ok.

@giorgio massarotto

visit me in bern with a FAIR plan for your customers or fucking hide you in ATLANTIS under some rocks...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:06:55 PM

Ok enough now.

This thread has now been locked due to the fact that a few users have been going nuts and are acting without any kind of even basic knowledge of how an educated person should act. I can understand anger and criticism, but I cannot tolerate personal insults to me or to one of our co-workers, never.

After this public release that is meant to hopefully address in an objective manner all the latest source of criticism (or better said, "flames") that have popped up these last days, we'll keep the thread locked for a few days to give the opportunity to the spammers to cool down a bit and hopefully open it again at a later stage. I've always been a supporter of an official support thread on bitcointalk.org and an activist of the freedom of speech, but the lack of moderation is allowing a bunch of brainless spammers to destroy the experience and all constructive criticism made by the other wide majority of users.

Anybody questioning the reputation of Bitmine here should just ask himself why the people that got an appointment and came to visit us have NEVER posted bad things about us but, rather, all claimed that we are nice people, hard workers and yes, definitely not a scam. Just scroll back in the history of this thread and you will find all these testimonials. Me and our about 20+ people staff by now have been working hard, overtime and spending an astonishing amount of resources, nerves and money to recover on our delays while, at the same time, giving out free upgrades to everybody. So I would say that... no, I don't feel at all like having ripped off anybody but rather I feel that I did the best I could reasonably do for our customers, while admitting that some mistakes have been made and that we're still improving ourselves to address the open issues.

I hope to address all the pending matters with this post but please accept my apologies if I forgot to cover something and, again, I would be more than happy to receive anybody here ON APPOINTMENT in case you want to further discuss anything that may concern you.

Thank you,

Giorgio Massarotto
CEO
BITMINE AG

Personal threats and accusations
While constructive criticism, suggestions and a reasonable amount of anger is perfectly understandable and accepted, recent developments have completely degenerated in personal insults to me and my co-workers. This is not going to be accepted and, given that Swiss laws are very clear on this, I'm going to take all the available legal measures against these people.

Petamine units
As part of the deal that we had with Cryptx, given the big amount of the purchase, we have agreed to setup an additional dedicated production line that would be working in parallel to the existing ones and producing the units just for them. As soon as the PCB boards were hashing stable at our strict requirements, the production of both the commercial units (aka the ones sold on the website) and the petamine dedicated units started exactly at the same time. The fact that they reported them before anybody else is just due to the fact that they have been picking up their units in person and reported publicly just the day after having them in hands, while the other users that had their units shipped didn't yet report that fast on the forum, but some did a few days later. Petamine just as any other user have suffered delays and are being compensated for that.

Lack of frequent news
As I've stated previously in several posts, we don't have PR people here, so it's up to me to release news as soon as there are some. Unfortunately I also hold a key position in managing all this stuff and I'm working with an insane schedule, the company grew from a 2-people office to a 20+ employees one with production capabilities that have scaled 100-fold from when we started back in early 2013. This, unfortunately, takes time and focus has and will always be on making things run as fast as possible, however I will take the lesson and in the future we'll try to have more frequent news.

CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

1) First 10 days don't count in late delivery calculation.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

3) The late delivery compensation for your unit(s) will be determined at the exact moment of its assembly, that's why it makes no sense to keep on asking the support team, they won't be able to give you an answer till the unit is in production!

4) The compensation is calculated on 10% steps of increase of the nominal hashing power that you've ordered, rounded to the next highest hashing module. So, if you ordered a 200 GH/s unit and your unit leaves our warehouse after 32 days of late delivery, that is 22 effective days which is 30% additional power. Theoretically that would be 260 GH/s which, in case of the Desk unit where the hashing modules are 200 GH/s each, that would make your order shipped with two 200 GH/s modules for a total of 400 GH/s. Before creating again a conspiracy based on my words, please note that we're currently evaluating the possibility to supply late orders with half-mounted hashing units (i.e. 4 CoinCraft A1 chips instead of 8 ) so whereas you'll still get more than what you were actually entitled for, it may be less than the above mentioned example.

5) Refunds are made in the same payment method on which the payment was originally made. That means: wire transfers get refunded with wire transfers, bitcoin payments get refunded with bitcoin payments.

6) Refunds are pinned to the daily exchange rate at the moment when the refund will be issued, based on the original USD price of your purchase order which is the base currency for the prices stated in the website. That means:
    6.1 If you paid by wire transfer in USD, you get refunded by wire transfer in USD
    6.2 If you paid by wire transfer in EUR, you get refunded by wire transfer in EUR at the daily USD/EUR exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.3 If you paid by wire transfer in CHF, you get refunded by wire transfer in CHF at the daily USD/CHF exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

8 ) Refunds are based on the originally paid amount, excluding any coupons or discounts. For example, if as an avalon-clone customer you opted for a 50% free coupon on your originally paid amount of $1000, your refund will be based on $1000 and not on $1500.

Turbo mode issues
All of our products have been sold, stated and guaranteed in NOMINAL HASHING POWER. For example, product model CCD-800 is a CoinCraft Desk 800GH/s, CCD-1000 is a CoinCraft Desk 1000GH/s and so on. The Turbo feature is by purpose indicated as "up to", which if I'm not wrong given http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/up-to?q=up+to , means literally "indicating a maximum amount". This is depending on overall operating conditions and will vary depending on your specific use case scenario, while the nominal power is guaranteed to work always. This is exactly what has been done here, the 1TH/s nominal units can reach easily 1.3TH/s in normal operating conditions (read: 25°C ambient temperature) and up to 1.5TH/s when conditions such as very low ambient air temperatures and a more powerful power supply are provided. Let me explain this again with different words: it's not that your unit will not reach the highest peak of the Turbo mode, it will but based on the specific conditions in which you operate it.

Production capabilities
As everybody knows by now, we have been delivering units since last week and are now nearly in full scale production ability with about 30 units/day, targeting 50 units/day in the next days. Based on current production schedules, we should recover the delays within a few weeks.

Support not answering e-mails or phone calls
Some people have blamed the support to not be answering e-mails, I can just say that probably some of them are the same people that are sending daily flood e-mails that have the only consequence of delaying the response to the other perfectly legit requests.
We are not delaying any legitimate request and currently we answer e-mail requests within 3-4 days with volumes of about 250 daily e-mails. As for the phone calls, you have to be patient because all of our support staff may be busy during some peak hours. Please hold the line, and you'll see that you get an answer. We are working on staffing additional people in the meantime.

Rig device issues
As it has been known for some time now, the rig design is having some engineering problems due mostly to the heat and the internal DC distribution design. We have been working hard in fixing this, the prototype is currently in our lab and we expect to be able to let it go in production within short time.
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:38:40 AM

Ok, things have settled down a bit, we have been engaged with talks with angry customers and have in the meantime delivered more than 250 CCD units, as such the first support requests are starting to become a reality and call us to open again the thread.

I hope that some of the most noisy users will understand that this thread is for the benefit of everybody and will restrain against any kind of personal threats as happened in the past.

Thank you
tranquille

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:47:32 AM

Ok, things have settled down a bit, we have been engaged with talks with angry customers and have in the meantime delivered more than 250 CCD units, as such the first support requests are starting to become a reality and call us to open again the thread.

I hope that some of the most noisy users will understand that this thread is for the benefit of everybody and will restrain against any kind of personal threats as happened in the past.

Thank you

If you want to regain any trust of your customers then you have to start addressing open issues and how you are planning to recoup your customers for that:

* petamine preferred delivery? (the additional production line clearly was a lie as you could in no way scale the output - please explain)
* upgrade cap?
* CC Rigs?
* daily production capabilities?
* "up to" limit on Rigs which is and never was the case
* etc.

giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:23:47 AM

Thank you

If you want to regain any trust of your customers then you have to start addressing open issues and how you are planning to recoup your customers for that:

* petamine preferred delivery? (the additional production line clearly was a lie as you could in no way scale the output - please explain)
* upgrade cap?
* CC Rigs?
* daily production capabilities?
* "up to" limit on Rigs which is and never was the case
* etc.

Corporate newsletter is coming today addressing most of these point, for the others I'll follow back on the forums.
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:12:17 AM

@Giorgiomassa

You can provide data on how many illegal? Manufacturing units per day and who is the illegal? Posting, every day that passes more I regret having opted for you.

I have a 298x order to pay the 23rd of November and I do not know anything about my purchase, at least you can give me some data delivery or something.

thanks
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:18:52 AM

when are you going ro release a update and will you fix turbo mode

or didnt you guys touch on  it yet.. i guess not...
Blisk

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:20:52 AM

so did anybody get this device ever or not?

segaklon

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

@Giorgiomassa

You can provide data on how many illegal? Manufacturing units per day and who is the illegal? Posting, every day that passes more I regret having opted for you.

I have a 298x order to pay the 23rd of November and I do not know anything about my purchase, at least you can give me some data delivery or something.

thanks

I gave up.
Giorgio is just an asshole.

They won't tell you any delivery day because they will ship EVERY device on the last possible day before you can refund.
That's what somebody predicted already back in December and he was so fucking right.

We got scammed hard and can't do anything about it.

Giorgio is just a greedy asshole like Mark Karpeles is.

If I'm with you that have used our money for their own interests, but good if you do not respond or do anything they can at least madarme form to claim my money.
psycho-pass

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:24:46 AM

so did anybody get this device ever or not?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0
giorgiomassa (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

The real delivery day is the predicted +2 months. But Bitmine support will never admit this. They will just spread out lies.

You won't any working turbo mode as advertised. What you will get for sure is a middle finger by Bitmine.

Turbo mode issue has been explained in great details in several posts so I won't enter once again into a discussion on this, if you really care to know the truth please go back and read them.
segaklon

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:38:44 AM

The real delivery day is the predicted +2 months. But Bitmine support will never admit this. They will just spread out lies.

You won't any working turbo mode as advertised. What you will get for sure is a middle finger by Bitmine.

Turbo mode issue has been explained in great details in several posts so I won't enter once again into a discussion on this, if you really care to know the truth please go back and read them.

Answer me to mine, it seems that you skip the threads or reply only to what interests you.
psycho-pass

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:41:28 AM

kkkkmmttttttt

the damn miner is outside ans its 11*C/52*F, even now if i try to turbo mode it  il get 350 ghs drop of 50 ghashs from 400ghs, the odd thing is that it says 500ghs on the dashboard but when i check my ghs on the website it FUCKING SAYS 350GHS

you missed your answer about the software update, buddy.
psycho-pass

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:46:12 AM

kkkkmmttttttt

the damn miner is outside ans its 11*C/52*F, even now if i try to turbo mode it  il get 350 ghs drop of 50 ghashs from 400ghs, the odd thing is that it says 500ghs on the dashboard but when i check my ghs on the website it FUCKING SAYS 350GHS

you missed your answer about the software update, buddy.

Giorgio is going to laugh at your post.
a software update? In what world do you live in. lol

hahahhaahhah

Das nächste Projekt nach der Produktion der Rig´s wird ein 6 TH/s Miner sein der Verbrauch soll bei 3000 Watt liegen und wird in Zusammenarbeit mit Intel Produziert

seems bitmine is working on a 6TH.... but didnt they forget somthing....?? ohhh wait ... shipping out the unitsss....
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: