Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:12:59 PM

anybody who run with the bitmine miner in p2p pool ?

i have actually on bitnode.io.
what information does you need?

it was running smoothly with my 600GH/s CPP.
Right now there are running 5 TH/s url]nyc.bitnode.io:9332[/url]

my miner don't run good at p2p.... i lose more than 10 - 15 % hasing speed....

where did you look at? poolhashrate or cgminer?

booth...
turbo light -> display -> around 900 GH

i can tell you that i have my 1TH Desk running with Eligius and the 600GH CPP was running with the p2pool both on normal mode and in relation there was no difference in hashrate across pools.
i would rather suspect the turbo mode for the slow performance. because that was my experience when i tried out the turbo mode.
maybe thats the case?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burebista

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:16:54 PM

do you guys think is ok to make an upgrade on firmware? or run with old version will be better?
bidoh

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:21:06 PM

After nearly 24hours of hashing, i cant get anything above turbo light to work. power saving doesnt work. CCP machine PSU dead. im putting another one in and sending PSU back. here is the 1th/s mining on ghash for almost 24hours. The ghash hashrate is very similar to the web interface dashboard.hashrate: https://i.imgur.com/xRvPdIj.png
Mortal

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:23:17 PM

Got 3 bitmine 1 TH/s desk units. Cant run one of them in anything other than normal (hw errors >1%). One of them runs in power safe mode cuz it produced too many hardware errors in normal (about 5% or more). I have read the ratio accepted/hw error should be < 1%. Some advice?

Did you update the firmware to latest version? http://bitmine.ch/support/firmware/
That should reduce your errors.

Check your PSU, if its only a 1000W PSU (like me) you will not be able to run any turbo mode stable, that's my experience. Attach a second PSU will hopefully help you running turbo modes stable.

1TH Miner consumes <1000W in nominal mode, turbo ultra consumes 1,5 KW currently.

Check your temperature, it should not be so high, what I have seen, the higher the temperature, the higher the errors.

Firmware is updated on every rig. I got one 1000W PSU (which runs in nominal mode), the others seems to be Coolmax ZPS Series 1600W. My miners consume about 1050W in nominal mode. The hasing cards are pretty hot though. Sure not the 50°C shown. Don't know how to cool them further without adding liquid cooling or sth.
krnminer213

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

It seems that Bitmine.ch like to play with the nerves of the customers.
No sign of refund + penalities for my order #3876 from December 4, 2013 , delivery February week 3 batch #2
No sign of delivery of the Coincraft Desk + CPP  ..
Or Bitmine.ch just stole  my money ?
Hei, Bitmine.ch are you in the "silenzio stampa" ?

I think they do. im in same boat as you, but lost everything trusting this company. when i say everything, i mean everything. day after day of sending emails to info.bitmine updating them of my situation so they can meet the 31 day mark and give me back my friggin refund that they knew i needed, they decide to stay silent, i just emailed them yesterday letting them know my wife filed for divorce and they're giving her custody of my daughter cuz i'm zeroed out, currently staying at my church all from bad investments. kerim used to be quick in response before but after asking for a refund on an order for 8 upgrade modules that i placed back in december 2013, there was silence. i've should have known by then, it was all going to be a failure rather than sitting and patiently waiting for something i will or will not get, and moved on but i couldn't. i've waited too long, and it crazy timing when antonio emailed me with shipping details that i wasn't even expecting. i've been waiting for an update of the refund thats way past due.  thats not the email i was looking for but it gave me hope. so,  i trusted bitmine a second time, believing they would atleast give me my btc refund. if they would have refunded me my btc when it was due, my life would have been normal a little longer.  i dont know what to say anymore, they even skimped a miner from my october order im seriously starting to think these mofos are doing this on purpose to buy more time or  trying to bust a jack move on me and fck me over again and again!?!?. bitmine sent me 1 miner when i had ordered 2 back in october 2013. i was like wtf!!! i reply to antonio email from the shipping info telling him that theres a mistake in the order that there should be 2 ccd200 with comp included. no answer. not even their everyday, your order should be ready to ship next week crap. fuc kkkin ey bitmine. you have just ruined it for many people that put trust into your company. i know i shouldn't be angry at bitmine.ch, it was my mistake in investing all into this swiss company, but i am. i've lost all faith in everything i thought i believed in. its freakin depressing now, fck! hate this feeling of being lonely and broke. yo! bitmine! guess this type of behavior and business ethics are  cool where you're from, but that kind of shit don't fly where i'm from. ill even give up about inquiring about the last batch and the batch before that one that i had  invested on. bitmine.ch. im willing to just take the refund for the modules to get back up on my feet. the other orders can wait for now. my dad use to always tell me, "don't ever bite the hands that feed you". bitmine has bit the hands of the feeding hand. guess whats going to happen next.
krnminer213

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

No sign of refund + penalities for my order #3876 from December 4, 2013 , delivery February week 3 batch #2

I think they do. im in same boat as you, but lost everything trusting this company. when i say everything, i mean everything. day after day of sending emails to info.bitmine updating them of my situation so they can meet the 31 day mark and give me back my friggin refund that they knew i needed, they decide to stay silent, i just emailed them yesterday letting them know my wife filed for divorce and they're giving her custody of my daughter cuz i'm zeroed out, currently staying at my church all from bad investments. kerim used to be quick in response before but after asking for a refund on an order for 8 upgrade modules that i placed back in december 2013, there was silence. i've should have known by then, it was all going to be a failure rather than sitting and patiently waiting for something i will or will not get, and moved on but i couldn't. i've waited too long, and it crazy timing when antonio emailed me with shipping details that i wasn't even expecting. i've been waiting for an update of the refund thats way past due.  thats not the email i was looking for but it gave me hope. so,  i trusted bitmine a second time, believing they would atleast give me my btc refund. if they would have refunded me my btc when it was due, my life would have been normal a little longer.  i dont know what to say anymore, they even skimped a miner from my october order im seriously starting to think these mofos are doing this on purpose to buy more time or  trying to bust a jack move on me and fck me over again and again!?!?. bitmine sent me 1 miner when i had ordered 2 back in october 2013. i was like wtf!!! i reply to antonio email from the shipping info telling him that theres a mistake in the order that there should be 2 ccd200 with comp included. no answer. not even their everyday, your order should be ready to ship next week crap. fuc kkkin ey bitmine. you have just ruined it for many people that put trust into your company. i know i shouldn't be angry at bitmine.ch, it was my mistake in investing all into this swiss company, but i am. i've lost all faith in everything i thought i believed in. its freakin depressing now, fck! hate this feeling of being lonely and broke. yo! bitmine! guess this type of behavior and business ethics are  cool where you're from, but that kind of shit don't fly where i'm from. ill even give up about inquiring about the last batch and the batch before that one that i had  invested on. bitmine.ch. im willing to just take the refund for the modules to get back up on my feet. the other orders can wait for now. my dad use to always tell me, "don't ever bite the hands that feed you". bitmine has bit the hands of the feeding hand. guess whats going to happen next.
bitmine.ch you have taken avantage of the trust of your customers, you rarely update your post @bitmine,ch, saying, "to busy trying to make deadlines."
bull****. it was only after the 31 day mark, when all of a sudden, things look a little different @ bitmine.ch. when my browser navigated to the site i had bookmarked, i tripped out. everything looked different. i thought it took me to a different site. so, to be sure i logged into my account, while checking out the changes, my eyes caught the delay in refunds part. lmao, are you serious? all of a sudden, you send out miners to people that are 31 days due for refund. whats up with that. i know there are a lot of people that placed orders for december batch in october that still haven't got theirs yet. was it because i had requested for a refund that i got my partial order? you have 2000btc sitting in your account. just minus 21btc now and the rest after those ahead of me in queue, if there is one. And is bitmine really that big of a company to have a billing department? fuck!!! i'm so pissed off!!.you make me want to stab my face with a dull knife over and over again, give me my fuckin refund, so i can get my apartment back bizeatch..  stop playing on emotions  to buy time, you made it this way so,  desperate times call for desperate measures bro. also, a plane ticket to bitmine to get shit straight. i don't know wtf is going on in your mind, but your customers aren't banks or loan sharks, to freely loan you money for only 10% interest and to start business and make the first products for a higher bidder which happens to be peta-mine. we are hungry people trying to make profit off this. time is money bro. but the longer you delay, the unit will be utterly useless power draining machines that will cost more money in electric bills just having them on. do you think this is funny? i heard greed is dangerous. but now i know how it can change someone. it made you scandalous, and made me broke. dfabwnskvjk/l
Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:42:05 PM

do you guys think is ok to make an upgrade on firmware? or run with old version will be better?

Yes, do the update. Miner runs more stabil, low error rates in different turbo modes as I could see. I'm running with new firmware since it was released and it works fine for me.
gummble

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

bitmine.ch you have taken avantage of the trust of your customers, you rarely update your post @bitmine,ch, saying, "to busy trying to make deadlines."
bull****. it was only after the 31 day mark, when all of a sudden, things look a little different @ bitmine.ch. when my browser navigated to the site i had bookmarked, i tripped out. everything looked different. i thought it took me to a different site. so, to be sure i logged into my account, while checking out the changes, my eyes caught the delay in refunds part. lmao, are you serious? all of a sudden, you send out miners to people that are 31 days due for refund. whats up with that. i know there are a lot of people that placed orders for december batch in october that still haven't got theirs yet. was it because i had requested for a refund that i got my partial order? you have 2000btc sitting in your account. just minus 21btc now and the rest after those ahead of me in queue, if there is one. And is bitmine really that big of a company to have a billing department? fuck!!! i'm so pissed off!!.you make me want to stab my face with a dull knife over and over again, give me my fuckin refund, so i can get my apartment back bizeatch..  stop playing on emotions  to buy time, you made it this way so,  desperate times call for desperate measures bro. also, a plane ticket to bitmine to get shit straight. i don't know wtf is going on in your mind, but your customers aren't banks or loan sharks, to freely loan you money for only 10% interest and to start business and make the first products for a higher bidder which happens to be peta-mine. we are hungry people trying to make profit off this. time is money bro. but the longer you delay, the unit will be utterly useless power draining machines that will cost more money in electric bills just having them on. do you think this is funny? i heard greed is dangerous. but now i know how it can change someone. it made you scandalous, and made me broke. dfabwnskvjk/l

+1 It seems like Bitmine.ch love to play dangerous
    Relax and watch "Dangerous Game Series" from Hornady®      
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuBHhLFw-zM
    It is only of matter of time until a "happy" Bitmine.ch customer will visit Switzerland  Grin

Burebista

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Yes, do the update. Miner runs more stabil, low error rates in different turbo modes as I could see. I'm running with new firmware since it was released and it works fine for me.

thx .i did the update ,can't run higher than turbo light.if i choose higher one module get very hot and crash in about 30 minutes .even in nominal mode is burning more hot than other two can't keep your hand on radiator more than 1 second,other two are very cooled.
not sure what is wrong with that module  Roll Eyes
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

Hope you'll find the ENTER key soon...
Burebista

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:52:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 07:08:28 PM by Burebista

I did a test,took the termomether senzor from module nr 2 ( cooled one)  and added to the third one that is burning and bang! while the other two stay at 40-45 celsius this third one go over 65 celsius and crash in about 30 minutes in turbo moderate mode. i think this third one was the one for compensation so maybe that's why  Sad
https://i.imgur.com/4m6jPjT.jpg
a big thank you bitmine.
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:27:31 PM

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
GodfatherBond

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

I did a test,took the termomether senzor from module nr 2 ( cooled one)  and added to the third one that is burning and bang! while the other two stay at 40-45 celsius this third one go over 65 celsius and crash in about 30 minutes in turbo moderate mode. i think this third one was the one for compensation so maybe that's why  Sad

a big thank you bitmine.
If temp rises high ->65 you definetly should install one or two extra fans on the front.
I have 2 x 220V 3000RMP 12" fans on the front and those keeps 1TH desks steady 45C even at turbo extreme, however Im running now turbo light as one PSU gone broken and I think that was because of power draw in turbo exteme might be too high for 1500W PSU?!
krnminer213

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:36:01 AM

Hope you'll find the ENTER key soon...

i'm very sorry for the super long drama that i wrote this morning and for the continuous scrolling to get to read about progress instead of something negative.
But here's an up date of current situation. after my post this morning i checked my wallet for a refund from another company, but to my surprise, ... this email confirmed it. thanks for responding to my post other than emails. i guess this proves that bitmine.ch are not a frauds but just plain uexperinced. needs better management and investors other than their customers investments.  heres the link to see their finally dishing out btc refunds https://blockchain.info/tx/dbc9c11ad819015bb4d8b24657a2a13c9dc483af0c8ceab62c2438d3f948b280
i appreciate you doing this for me mr. kremem. im going to move back home and hopefully get custody of my daughter again. 

p.s. mr. antonio hasn't got back to me about my order #368 via 50btc.com. he wrote 1 ccd200 with ccp included which was short a module. i think i remeber reading in the tos; ordered unit + 60% will get an extra module even if it goes over 100gh/s.
so one ccd200 +50% = 300gh/s + 200gh/s totals 500gh/s aren't i supposed to get 3 modules since it goes over, or am i doing my math wrong? please check on this for me antonio or whoever puts these things together.  sorry for the clutter, but this is the only way for me to get a message through them . they still havent reponded to emails,

Kerim   
Kerim (Bitmine AG)
May 14 18:03

Dear Mr. Chung,

please check you balance, a payment of $9633.2 (21.18685277 BTC) has been sent to your Bitcoin wallet.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:53:09 AM

If temp rises high ->65 you definetly should install one or two extra fans on the front.
I have 2 x 220V 3000RMP 12" fans on the front and those keeps 1TH desks steady 45C even at turbo extreme, however Im running now turbo light as one PSU gone broken and I think that was because of power draw in turbo exteme might be too high for 1500W PSU?!

My miner consumes 1560W at turbo ultra. I'm using 2 * 1000W PSU's, running stable and hashing @ 1.2 THs.
So it's possible that your 1500W PSU delivers not enough power.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

If they are in breach of contract, just sue them.

Thats what i would do if my refund was to be late by only one day. I would call the lawyer on the next morning and make him prepare a case, quickly filing it at the relevant local authorities.

Once the lawsuit is in progress, Bitmine will face additional cost from both your lawyer and the legal system, as you are then entitled to damages resulting from the breach of contract, aswell as the legal costs.

After a few people doing that, they will happily refund everyone in time (or dig their own grave even deeper).
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:22:25 AM

... (or dig their own grave even deeper).

The Problem is .. they are already in the grave .. I guess they are bankrupt  Sad

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
simos

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:06:23 AM

bitmain.ch completely stopped responding to letters! bitmain If you want money go to the bank!.I took credit for 2 years to buy Coincraft Desk 400. Cry I do not care who is engaged refunds Kerim, Antonio, Giorgio Massarotto - give me back my Bitcoins!  Angry
With hot love from Russia
my statement on 28.02.2014 (confirmed 10/04/2014) return date - 10/05/2014
ID - 409(2013/10/10)
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:06:55 AM

... (or dig their own grave even deeper).

The Problem is .. they are already in the grave .. I guess they are bankrupt  Sad

STOP spreading FUD ! BITMINE AG isn't BANKRUPT !!

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:12:31 AM

I ve called also today and spoke to mr. vogel. after a short wait loop he was able to tell me that i ll recieve the refund till end of this week.
Refund is 6 days overdue. I asked how serious is his statement. He answered: I hope so.

So Thursday and no Sign of my Refund. There are now 8 Days overdue.
bitmine can proof there answer now. i ll update you if i will get my refund back till tomorrow or it will be just another b*****it like everything in the past they said could be proofed wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: