Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:33:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 Investment on Altcoin with 100x return - What is it today?  (Read 361 times)
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

Altcoins are based on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even these superior cryptocurrencies have not given such high rates of returns in the recent years so it is impossible for the altcoins so have 100 times the return in such short times. However, if we consider 10 times the value there are coins like Cardano and Stellar that have a chance.
jm1121 (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I believe I've found one and her name is Matrix =).
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: