Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4157 times)
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Hi, everybody. I want to buy tokens on may 21. Can I buy them only with a rock token? Or can I make a purchase with Ethereum?
Hey. You can buy tokens for any currency. But the minimum amount to buy is $ 1000. This is the only limitation. Don't miss the start of the sale!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Seems like quarkchain is already among their clients too, i've noticed that recently.
Cynopsis Solutions if i'm not mistaken... mb i should think about investing in them too...
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

The maximum capitalization indicated is indicated by 30000 ether. this amount is for a presale or is the total amount. That is, if all the coins are bought on a sieve, then in June there will be no public sale?
BexPro

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

With the proliferation of so many KYC / ID provider...the challenge will be the ecosystem.

There needs to be one orchestration layer which will enable users to chose the provider of their choice, still get authenticated / validated in any platform of the future....

Best of Luck Folks...
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

We are glad to announce our two latest partnerships with Kryptono Exchange and Spiking.io! Both of these partners will be making use of traceto.io’s KYC Services in the future.

By partnering with us, exchanges like Kryptono are confident that they are operating under the highest industry standards of KYC compliance going forward.

“Our vision for the Kryptono Exchange is to future-proof our governance model and work exclusively with the world’s best in every area of our business” said William Nguyen, Founder and CEO of Kryptono Exchange. “To integrate the most efficient and user-friendly KYC compliance processes possible for our own users, it is obvious that traceto.io will be one of the best choices.”

Partnerships with fast-moving and innovative trading platforms like Spiking.io will also create a ever-growing ecosystem for the seamless integration of information and execution details on a need-to-know or customised basis, depending on users’ own selection of how their data can be used.

“It’s critical for Spiking to have the capability to KYC the host of successful and influential whale investors we’ll be engaging with from around the world” said Clemen Chiang, Founder and CEO of Spiking. “Connecting our platform to traceto.io’s growing global network will allow us to move quickly and maintain the highest levels of security for compliance purposes.”

“Incorporating our innovative KYC processes into world-leading blockchain businesses such as Kryptono Network, Spiking.io, GBX and Kyber Network will create a new paradigm of greater regulatory inclusion” said Chye Kit Chionh, Founder and CEO of traceto.io. “Users on all of our respective networks will be able to enjoy the benefits of a truly decentralised KYC experience that overcomes the key friction points and frustrations that have plagued crypto adopters and investors in the past.”

About Kryptono Exchange
Kryptono (a.k.a. Krypto NOW or Crypto NOW) is a new world-class crypto exchange that places an emphasis on security and protection of users’ assets. It has the advantages of a crypto-to-crypto exchange (i.e. fast and good user experience) and also allows users to buy and sell crypto with fiat via a peer-to-peer network.

About Spiking.io
Spiking.io aims to address major pain points for traders by executing an overall strategy to bolster the Spiking Platform with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Spiking.io has enabled the tracking of major whale investors using their application to create a self-sustaining ecosystem for all traders.

About traceto.io
traceto.io is a decentralised Know Your Customer (KYC) network that provides an inclusive KYC solution to cryptocurrency and blockchain product companies by fusing Smart Contract and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Leveraging on over 5 decades of experience in Compliance and RegTech, traceto.io’s vision is to bridge the gap between the real and virtual world KYC processes.
arina904

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I like your project with amazing daily interest
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

I have registered my GBX account before your ico started. so you mean I will be automatically white listed ?
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty
wizgot (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

I have registered my GBX account before your ico started. so you mean I will be automatically white listed ?

Yes, for the public sale you should be automatically whitelisted.
four199

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Hi! I have a question about bounty. I am a member of the campaign "signature". For the 2nd week of participation I have not received Stakes..
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

We are glad to announce our two latest partnerships with Kryptono Exchange and Spiking.io! Both of these partners will be making use of traceto.io’s KYC Services in the future.

By partnering with us, exchanges like Kryptono are confident that they are operating under the highest industry standards of KYC compliance going forward.

“Our vision for the Kryptono Exchange is to future-proof our governance model and work exclusively with the world’s best in every area of our business” said William Nguyen, Founder and CEO of Kryptono Exchange. “To integrate the most efficient and user-friendly KYC compliance processes possible for our own users, it is obvious that traceto.io will be one of the best choices.”

Partnerships with fast-moving and innovative trading platforms like Spiking.io will also create a ever-growing ecosystem for the seamless integration of information and execution details on a need-to-know or customised basis, depending on users’ own selection of how their data can be used.

“It’s critical for Spiking to have the capability to KYC the host of successful and influential whale investors we’ll be engaging with from around the world” said Clemen Chiang, Founder and CEO of Spiking. “Connecting our platform to traceto.io’s growing global network will allow us to move quickly and maintain the highest levels of security for compliance purposes.”

“Incorporating our innovative KYC processes into world-leading blockchain businesses such as Kryptono Network, Spiking.io, GBX and Kyber Network will create a new paradigm of greater regulatory inclusion” said Chye Kit Chionh, Founder and CEO of traceto.io. “Users on all of our respective networks will be able to enjoy the benefits of a truly decentralised KYC experience that overcomes the key friction points and frustrations that have plagued crypto adopters and investors in the past.”

About Kryptono Exchange
Kryptono (a.k.a. Krypto NOW or Crypto NOW) is a new world-class crypto exchange that places an emphasis on security and protection of users’ assets. It has the advantages of a crypto-to-crypto exchange (i.e. fast and good user experience) and also allows users to buy and sell crypto with fiat via a peer-to-peer network.

About Spiking.io
Spiking.io aims to address major pain points for traders by executing an overall strategy to bolster the Spiking Platform with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Spiking.io has enabled the tracking of major whale investors using their application to create a self-sustaining ecosystem for all traders.

About traceto.io
traceto.io is a decentralised Know Your Customer (KYC) network that provides an inclusive KYC solution to cryptocurrency and blockchain product companies by fusing Smart Contract and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Leveraging on over 5 decades of experience in Compliance and RegTech, traceto.io’s vision is to bridge the gap between the real and virtual world KYC processes.

Loving all these partnerships

I see your hitting the banking tokens which is a good choice considering kyc is high priority - Keep them coming - Each additional is just another use case for this project!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Announce latest partnership with Bitscreener! Read more about partnership here:

https://medium.com/traceto-io/introducing-our-latest-partner-bitscreener-1e9c7a0d1c4e

four199

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

There's no need to do a KYC for the Bounty campaign. However, we will be collecting various details from our bounty participants to verify their participation in the campaign. Smiley
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

There's no need to do a KYC for the Bounty campaign. However, we will be collecting various details from our bounty participants to verify their participation in the campaign. Smiley
I didn't quite understand the phrase.. What data will be collected to check the participants of the bounty campaign?

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

New article about traceto.io in Russian:
https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@mir/investicii-c-pomoshyu-ico-47-perspektivy-decentralizovannoi-seti-traceto-io-dlya-prokhozhdeniya-kyc

Copy this article in my blog where more than 7800 readers: https://subscribe.ru/group/samyie-luchshie-i-interesnyie-sajtyi/14768975/
four199

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

In the nearest future, can i just connect my kyc account in trace to to financial companies to banks
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Well the project has collected, the team was able to interest investors with so many competitors showing the professionalism of the team and this inspires confidence.

Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

I will look into this project because traceto.io is powered by Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd., a RegTech company founded and based in Singapore with over 450 existing clients.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

Thanks to the Traceto project team, which is involved in the revolutionization of KYC, it's really important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: