Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Amon?  (Read 86 times)
Avity (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

I'm interested to hear what people's thoughts are on Amon debit card as a form of payment.  Also what your thoughts are on the team.  Their presentation looks good and the idea that we could pay for anything instantly with whichever crypto we want to use at that time is very enticing.  Thank you for your thoughts.

Excelsior
AmonCard

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

I'm interested to hear what people's thoughts are on Amon debit card as a form of payment.  Also what your thoughts are on the team.  Their presentation looks good and the idea that we could pay for anything instantly with whichever crypto we want to use at that time is very enticing.  Thank you for your thoughts.

Excelsior
Thanks for supporting us. Come and join us and talk to other investors of our project! See you there!  Click this link now! https://t.me/amontech
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

Excelsior
Thanks for supporting us. Come and join us and talk to other investors of our project! See you there!  Click this link now! https://t.me/amontech

I can't access, and I bought tokens in the pre-sale. Can you please check my handle - @TheJez

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: