Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian Banks Now Allowing People to Buy Bitcoin  (Read 304 times)
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

This is a great news. I always happy when there is some progress in cryptocurrency legitimization

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Since the banks are accepting , more and more people would be able to buy Bitcoins.
Those who already are in this business but are limited by Bitcoins and those who wanted to join but weren't able to because of banks and also it will spread good influence on people since they will have more trust on Bitcoins this way.
We need more banks like that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

As the title said,
Some of the important Banks in Australia is allowing their customer to purchase cryptocurrency using their Bank account. Because of this, bitcoin can now be easily purchased in Australia.
Reference Link: https://usethebitcoin.com/australian-bank-allow-customers-purchase-cryptocurrencies/

I think this will be the start, hopefully, other banks around the world will follow so we will have a convenient way to buy and selling cryptocurrency to fiat.

It didn't surprised me at all because Australia is the second country (July 2017) to legalized crypto after Japan. So it really make sense to them to be very lax, including banks and taxes. As for other banks, following their footsteps, I have doubt because we all know that bankers see crypto's as a threat. What we wanted to see more is nations following the footstep of Japan and Australia in embracing bitcoin.

At first I have doubt about the post but when I read the article it's kinda real but I still have doubt about those banks that letting people use their money to buy bitcoins or other crypto currencies. As you have said banks are scared to crypto currencies because they see it as a threat to their business but we are already in the digital age world they need to accept the fact that crypto currencies are part of this. Grin

Japan is genius for making crypto currency legal on their country and japan is very open to new kinds of technologies. Cool
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Any positive news about more favourable attitude of banks to cryptos is certainly a GOOD ONE Smiley. But reading the article itself I understand that only several banks from TOP 10 banks in Australia announce dealing with btc.
Such monsters as the National Bank of Australia (NAB) and the  Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) are said to "have taken different regulatory measures." about it. This just reveals the recent situation now in the majority of countries like the US, Australia, Canada or UK where there is duality in reality: on the one hand, a growing group of crypto enrhusiasts either investors or traders eagerly earning from cryptos on the other hand, the rest of the society trying hard to define its attitude about cryptos and hesitating in between horror of FOMO and bubble crash sarcasm.
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

As the title said,
Some of the important Banks in Australia is allowing their customer to purchase cryptocurrency using their Bank account. Because of this, bitcoin can now be easily purchased in Australia.
Reference Link: https://usethebitcoin.com/australian-bank-allow-customers-purchase-cryptocurrencies/

I think this will be the start, hopefully, other banks around the world will follow so we will have a convenient way to buy and selling cryptocurrency to fiat.
wow.That's great news.This is one step for the bitcoin will rise soon.Because more and more investment to come.I hope that my country also will will be like Australia.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

well hopefully bank banks in other countries are on board
and hopefully from this news
bitcoin back up again
because there is good news
usually there is good news must be bitcoin up

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

I am really impressed with Australia's efforts in introducing as well as inculcating advanced technologies like Bitcoin and blockchain. It will definitely help its citizens in the coming era to deal with the blockchain based products. I am expecting similar gesture by the governments around the world to make it user-friendly for the citizens instead of maintaining the uncertain environment.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

it is good news for cryptocurrency and hopefully it will happen all over the world bank so to buy cryptocurrency is as easy as buying 😁 pulse, then it also has good effect to cryptocurrency because it increases the volume of market demand

irinalevina456

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Projects in Minor now are good one of the best sort with a monitor there is an insurance pillow that will not let fall to 0.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: