Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39384 times)
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

The Telegram Beaxy only 200 participants. This project definitely needs a big bounty company.

They didn't start their marketing campaign yet, just wait for the bounty program I am sure the telegram channel will grow a lot when they announce the ICO, I think they will reach 10 000 followers on telegram easily. I think the ICO will start in Q2 2018 so it will be around march and april I guess.
If they have a pre sale then I think it will sell out really quick, I know lots of people who are interested in this project. Just be happy that you know beaxy when it's at only 200 members on telegram  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goks22

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

I also believe in the success of this exchange, the main thing is that the project team successfully promoted the stock exchange to the masses! I'm sure that this ICO will collect enough funds to launch its platform! So I'm also waiting for the company's start of the bounty, and I'll support the project in the company of the signature, twitter and facebook!
By the way, can you book a place in the signature company Huh
Beaxy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

The Telegram Beaxy only 200 participants. This project definitely needs a big bounty company.

They didn't start their marketing campaign yet, just wait for the bounty program I am sure the telegram channel will grow a lot when they announce the ICO, I think they will reach 10 000 followers on telegram easily. I think the ICO will start in Q2 2018 so it will be around march and april I guess.
If they have a pre sale then I think it will sell out really quick, I know lots of people who are interested in this project. Just be happy that you know beaxy when it's at only 200 members on telegram  Grin

Okinawa is correct!  We will be doing more marketing moving forwards.  Most of the people that found us up to this point have done so on their own.  We are very excited to launch our bounty program.  I will be making a post in the near future with all of our updates, including the bounty program.  I just set up our subreddit as well, so if anyone would like to move their discussions over there it will be easier for the team to respond there.  But our Telegram remains the fastest way to reach us. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BeaxyExchange/

From everyone at Beaxy, we are really looking forward to working with this community  Cool
Brattavito

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Okinawa is correct!  We will be doing more marketing moving forwards.  Most of the people that found us up to this point have done so on their own.  We are very excited to launch our bounty program.  I will be making a post in the near future with all of our updates, including the bounty program.  I just set up our subreddit as well, so if anyone would like to move their discussions over there it will be easier for the team to respond there.  But our Telegram remains the fastest way to reach us. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BeaxyExchange/

From everyone at Beaxy, we are really looking forward to working with this community  Cool
a very detailed explanation for the issue of bounty that will be launched in the near future, many are looking forward to it will happen soon I hope not interruption.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Dear administrator! When do you plan to start a bounty campaign?
 Thanks for your reply..
okinawa

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Dear administrator! When do you plan to start a bounty campaign?
 Thanks for your reply..

Hey man no offense but do you even read what we wrote on this ANN thread? The admin just answered the question a few min ago lol, just take a look at what he wrote earlier. He said that bounty will start soon but no exact date yet.
You should follow them on telegram and reddit if you don't want to miss any annoucement on this project. This ICO is still under the radar for lots of people but not for long.

magisterr

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Beaxy vs. everyone else :

looks interesting. But where I can see in number this compare? How much will be fee? Referal program - this mean i can receive % from all deposits of my invited friends to this exhange?
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

looks interesting. But where I can see in number this compare? How much will be fee? Referal program - this mean i can receive % from all deposits of my invited friends to this exhange?
Sounds like a good project and they also have an actual working product which is really great. We definitely need more crypto exchanges, competition is good and healthy. Most of the exchanges on the list are really slow and their customers services are really bad. Sounds quite interesting - what exactly are "low" fees that you are planning, and what exactly is instant fiat deposit?
Beaxy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xj2EmTV.jpg

I think you will find the answers to some of your questions in our whitepaper.  We have detailed everything about Beaxy there.  I would recommend giving it a read!  You can find it on our website at https://beaxy.com

As for the referrals, you will receive a % of the transaction fees of all the people you refer, for the lifetime of their account.  So if you invite a lot of people to Beaxy (or even just a few people that trade a lot) you will really like our referral program  Cool
Beaxy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Sounds like a good project and they also have an actual working product which is really great. We definitely need more crypto exchanges, competition is good and healthy. Most of the exchanges on the list are really slow and their customers services are really bad. Sounds quite interesting - what exactly are "low" fees that you are planning, and what exactly is instant fiat deposit?

We are much farther along than most ICO's coming out these days, yes  Smiley

Coordinating all of these takes time though, as we don't want to rush anything and are shooting to have the best possible experience with our ICO and exchange.  In the wise words Shigeru Miyamoto: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

I wrote up a short blog post detailing our competitive advantages and how by combining them you can receive a maximum discount of 62.5% on all trades!  Check it out here
https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/preparing-for-takeoff-a-quick-look-at-beaxys-features-and-where-we-re-headed-ef34d4387a95
Brattavito

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

We are much farther along than most ICO's coming out these days, yes  Smiley

Coordinating all of these takes time though, as we don't want to rush anything and are shooting to have the best possible experience with our ICO and exchange.  In the wise words Shigeru Miyamoto: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

I wrote up a short blog post detailing our competitive advantages and how by combining them you can receive a maximum discount of 62.5% on all trades!  Check it out here
https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/preparing-for-takeoff-a-quick-look-at-beaxys-features-and-where-we-re-headed-ef34d4387a95
so this ICO started still take a long time to prepare everything first?
so you and the team have not been able to provide date information, which month will be launched are all still coordinated .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
magisterr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

What you mean by this: "actual working product"? What product? They dont have exhange still. They will have in Q2 2018 only and exhange in Q3 2018. (by roadmap)
Beaxy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

What you mean by this: "actual working product"? What product? They dont have exhange still. They will have in Q2 2018 only and exhange in Q3 2018. (by roadmap)

Hi everyone!  We know it is an unusual model we are following but we have been developing the exchange for several months now.  The ICO is going to help us with scalability, the implementation of a world class Customer Support team, licensing and permits, and many other things that will add value to our exchange. 

We do have information regarding definitive dates but we will be announcing this information shortly.  We do not want to get ahead of ourselves with anything regarding the development of our project and are being very careful to do everything properly.  We are planning to start our Bounty campaign soon and you will be hearing information about our airdrop soon as well.  Thank you all for your patience during this!  We are very excited to get this off the ground and are happy to see the excitement building around Beaxy.  Please don't hesitate to join our Telegram channel and chat with the team members!
magisterr

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

So you have demo version already? Or where I can see your development progress at last? I would be interesting to watch this  Roll Eyes
Beaxy

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

So you have demo version already? Or where I can see your development progress at last? I would be interesting to watch this  Roll Eyes

We do not have a demo available for the public at this time.  We will be making an announcement soon on our progress and some other things you might find interesting   Cool

Beaxy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

Airdrop Inbound!  We're happy to announce the details for our upcoming airdrop.  1 million BXY tokens will be distributed among the first 15,000 users that register for the Airdrop.  Find the button on our homepage and check out our newest Medium post for more information!

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/bxy-airdrop-announcement-4067cebd5eab
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Airdrop Inbound!  We're happy to announce the details for our upcoming airdrop.  1 million BXY tokens will be distributed among the first 15,000 users that register for the Airdrop.  Find the button on our homepage and check out our newest Medium post for more information!

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/bxy-airdrop-announcement-4067cebd5eab

Good airdrop, adding this to the first post.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Our Telegram group is already the 3rd most hyped ICO Telegram over the last 24h !!

http://icowhitelists.com/telegram-tracker-tokens-icos/

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

airdrop filled the chat well, and if the people are added to the bounty, the chat will easily reach 20k subscribers

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

Firstly I want to express gratitude over how generous this airdrop is, with recent airdrops & bounties giving out dollars, it's nice to hear of a rumoured $40 for this one.
I've signed up, but I'm confused how you're going to send me tokens without an ETH address?
As if this turns into a KYC airdrop I won't be participating. I would be good to know of your plans regarding the airdrop program you've initiated.
Thanks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: