Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39382 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
the team in this project will keep the spirit in developing BEAXY because this project is a good project to invest in the future. I also hope everything will go smoothly and see the BEAXY project successful.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
the team in this project will keep the spirit in developing BEAXY because this project is a good project to invest in the future. I also hope everything will go smoothly and see the BEAXY project successful.
all the expectations of participants are certainly the same as I think they want a supported project will run successfully let alone Beaxy project handled by a great manager hopefully many investors who join.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
gidcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Hope to be partners and to list at your exchange!

Good luck!
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

There is no product until q3 that's what they said, you can go check out their blogs they will show you a little sneak peek

But cwodsale starts in 15 days. And they still dont have nothing untill Q3? At last I want to see exchange license  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
RbiggerG

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Hello, until our exchange goes live in Q3 of this year we aren't able to process any transactions, including OTC.  Feel free to stay with us until then, however we tend to keep coin discussions general in nature in this forum.

This will be fully working exchnage with trading pairs in Q3 ? Is there will be a demo version of your exchange? I want to see at product before investing.

There is no product until q3 that's what they said, you can go check out their blogs they will show you a little sneak peek

But cwodsale starts in 15 days. And they still dont have nothing untill Q3? At last I want to see exchange license  Huh

There isn't really much you can do without a license except for go to some island where you don't need that stuff. But then there is also no investor protection and hardly anyone will choose this exchange to trade.

lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

yes in three weeks there will be an ICO start! I believe in the project and I think it will be well assembled, stock tokens are always in price, and here such a good project!
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Beaxy will be a one-stop shop for all of your cryptocurrency trading needs. Beaxy intuitive user interface will allow for trading in both crypto and fiat currencies. As Beaxy’s transparent rocket logo suggests, beaxy UI will be a sleek and elegant experience for the user but it will contain many complex mechanisms on the inside. Simple, yet powerful.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

There isn't really much you can do without a license except for go to some island where you don't need that stuff. But then there is also no investor protection and hardly anyone will choose this exchange to trade.

Yes, thats why I asked about  lisence. They have lisence for exchange already? They must got lisence at first and than lunch ICO...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Beaxy in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tku_EFksytM&t=3s
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I'll have to ask him when he is awake. As far as I'm aware we are listed on many sites like this already. More to come I'm sure.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Beaxy in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tku_EFksytM&t=3s

Thanks for sharing but I don't think people here speak russian and they probably won't watch the video, why don't you post it on the russian thread instead

account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

I guess part of the reason that the demo is being released this way is to generate feedback as much as demonstrate where the platform is going, duly noted Soy.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

the next one in Chinese?
if it can make us learn exotic languages,why not?

I have take a look and didn't understand anything.... but the voice is... No idea how to describe it, but be sure I don't think at "sensual"Smiley
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

Let's see how the development of this project, the project seems to have great potential for success, let alone the project is managed by a team of reliable.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

Finally someone smart enough to do crypto-currency exchange with user-friendly interface. The fact that users will be rewarded with 20% of trading commissions when storing a BXY on the platform is just wonderful.
martinryder321

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

a very nice project, this project also brings a very interesting concept. Hopefully this project can be a great success and gave satisfactory results for all participants to join in this project.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

The new project again builds the exchange platform by offering new features and discounts by combining advanced technology, the tweeter community of this project is already formed with a great follower, the project team is very experienced in the field and web information is very clear and complete, allocation token bounty 4 % enough to attract the attention of bounty hunters, this project will definitely be a lot of attention to attract many people. hopefully successful running as expected.
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

As most of us at Beaxy have been active traders for some time now, we have become very familiar with these challenges, so working to build an exchange that tackled these issues while remaining transparent was a no-brainer for us.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

Lately many new projects offer Cryptocurrency Exchange concept project. Of course with some features and advantages that are offered in each project have their respective enthusiasts. By looking at the many features that are on offer make Beaxy an exchange that will be awaited by its presence later, so it is worth to be supported this Beaxy project hopefully smoothly for the collection of ICO. My wishes Beaxy has a very significant difference compared to the previous project also offers the Cryptocurrency Exchange concept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: