Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39386 times)
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:35:33 AM

Final Beta Enrollment is Open!

"The Time Has Come
Getting access to the highly anticipated Beaxy platform beta is simple.
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Thanks for this information. I am a small investor in this project and look forward to seeing the Beta version of the project. Maybe soon they will update more news in this exchange and we can hope BXY will be good value when the trading officially starts. I will wait and hope for the best start to this project. I can personally predict that BXY will be of very high value because the project has attracted an investment of more than US $ 5 million.

You are welcome. Are you registered to the beta testing via the spreadsheet?
I agree exchanges are good investments, Bxy can go crazy, and even worse in a bull run Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

~cut~
Nobody at beaxy has answered any of the above questions & I have already proven them to be liars about their office business address in Chicago & their use of fake ID's.

Makes you wonder what else they're lying about eh?

Of course, if they simply answered the questions then I wouldn't have to keep asking, would I? They love posting BS about transparency after all, so - lets see some.

Ok, fair enough.. i'll study this more tonight to get a clear view on what's going on. I had big hopes for this so i hope your findings are not too troubling Smiley.
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:42:43 AM

Beaxy their final beta starts upcoming Monday. Want to participate? Follow these steps @BeaxyExchange

Source: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1110916771668783105

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:33:58 PM

I have joined via the google doc, registered, "We want your opinion!" but im still waiting for a link to get in?
Am  doing it the rite way? Thx for your help Smiley

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:27:13 AM

"The Time Has Come
All you need to do is join our discord community and fill out the form pinned in the general channel chatroom."

Smiley Go Beaxy!
Thanks for this information. I am a small investor in this project and look forward to seeing the Beta version of the project. Maybe soon they will update more news in this exchange and we can hope BXY will be good value when the trading officially starts. I will wait and hope for the best start to this project. I can personally predict that BXY will be of very high value because the project has attracted an investment of more than US $ 5 million.

You are welcome. Are you registered to the beta testing via the spreadsheet?
I agree exchanges are good investments, Bxy can go crazy, and even worse in a bull run Smiley

I have registered for Beta testing and am waiting for new updates in the future. Currently this project makes me very satisfied because they take good care of their customers and always answer all my questions. I hope that the value of BXY will increase in the short term when this exchange begins and will definitely consider a small investment if they have a strong long-term strategy.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:04:09 AM

It seems like the token sale has ended at the end of March, well, I'm waiting for the development of the next BEAXY project. waiting for the spreadsheet to be updated and wait for distribution for prize participants. I hope this token is on the 10 CMC market. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:54:16 PM

The Beaxy scam promoter continues to hide. Khilone7 didn't log on for over a week in an effort to hide from questions about this scam.

If/when he logs on again, I urge all of you to demand he answers the questions asked & explain his lies. If he continues to ignore them - you need to get out - FAST!!

DO NOT send them any personal details for this scammy KYC until he does.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:13:26 AM

It seems like the token sale has ended at the end of March, well, I'm waiting for the development of the next BEAXY project. waiting for the spreadsheet to be updated and wait for distribution for prize participants. I hope this token is on the 10 CMC market. Smiley
Beaxy is growing and they are about to have an official beta. I think they are still actively researching and working so that the project can become better. They had a huge amount of money from angel investors and they were sure that they were enough to make BXY get a good price when this exchange really started so put your trust in this project and Top 10 coinmarketcap can happen if exchange has good trading volume

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

**snip**

Are you blind?

Oh wait, bought account. Of course.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:13:32 AM

"The Time Has Come

Smiley Go Beaxy!

Hello, are you dev team ? Is there any news about the final beta testing in Beaxy platform ?
It is already almost 2 weeks from final beta testing period. I hope this project keep developing and won't vanish into the air.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:08:21 PM

Quoted from the Beaxy ICO thread for the record:

Aerys2,

Before asking for an email and KYC, could you please coment officially about the concerns of blurryeyed, especially on page 25 of this thread.

About KYC, off course it is unfair and dishonest.

There is strictly no reason to provide personal data.
1. People participating in bounty campaigns are not Beaxy's customers.
2. The KYC was never mentioned at the beginning.

As you can see, they ignore questions they don't like because it will expose their scam. The same thing is happening on the Beaxy ANN thread, when questioned about their various lies they just ignore, hoping it will all go away & be forgotten.

Expect more rule changes, more delays & more lies until finally **poof!** - gone.

Read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50286678#msg50286678

Same old scamsville.

Since it is impossible to have an answer from Aerys2 to my previous request, I sent an email to different authorities to clarify if Aerys2 has the legal right to impose a KYC on the participants of the bouty on behalf of Beaxy.
Imposing a KYC is a complex process for the company that requests it and must be done within a strict framework and in compliance with the rules and regulations.

I recommend to everyone not to send any personal information at this stage.

Quote for records.

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN TRANSLATION/SIGNATURE/TWITTER BOUNTIES, SEND ME YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES VIA PM FOR THE KYC. PASSING THE KYC BEFORE THE END OF MARCH ON BEAXY WEBSITE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE ANY TOKENS

For all of those who already sent me their email, you have to pass the KYC before the end of march.

I am not the only one who has doubts about the legitimacy of this project.

More details to follow......

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:33:03 PM

Beta is officially released today and all early participants can join this platform of Beaxy. They are very professional in exchange design and there are many special features that make me feel excited. I believe that when being officially traded, many people will feel happy because recently the Beaxy community is operating very well and always attracts many users.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:35:23 AM

Beta is officially released today and all early participants can join this platform of Beaxy. They are very professional in exchange design and there are many special features that make me feel excited. I believe that when being officially traded, many people will feel happy because recently the Beaxy community is operating very well and always attracts many users.
This project is being mentioned by many people in my country and that makes many people wish to invest in this coin. I believe Beaxy exchange will have many strategies to attract users and recently they announced good tokens will be listed at Beaxy. I am sure the trading volume of Beaxy will increase very high right from the start because many big projects will definitely support Beaxy in the near future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:50:25 PM

This project is being mentioned by many people in my country....

What country is that - Mars?

Khilone7 hasn't posted here for over a month since he was caught lying about this scam & both he & OP are refusing to answer a single question.

What's to talk about?  How to be lied to & scammed?

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:02:56 PM

Beaxy Weekly Overview — #24 https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-weekly-overview-24-1c69123b3ab2
Last week Beaxy announced their round 3 listings. A big congratulations to all the projects that will be listed on Beaxy.

jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:30:34 PM

Beaxy Weekly Overview — #24 https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-weekly-overview-24-1c69123b3ab2
Last week Beaxy announced their round 3 listings. A big congratulations to all the projects that will be listed on Beaxy.

a

I really like this idea of the project and Beaxy is an exchange that will definitely grow when they only list good coins and have tight censorship from their developers. I believe that when it is officially traded, we can feel safer when Maket Market is first used in this exchange and this is a very special feature that only the stock market applies cause many investors are interested

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:42:24 PM

This is a really great project, in my country, more and more people talk about it every day. Furthermore, if the price of pre-sale and ICO was arround 0.035-0.05$/each, many people want to invest in Beaxy, even x2 of the price

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

Trying to get a response from the shill Khilone7 on his Stratis thread, seeing as he seems to have abandoned this thread to concentrate on his other project/scam:

**snip**

I see you've stopped shilling for the beaxy scam since your lies were exposed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50286678#msg50286678

&

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104313.msg50526451#msg50526451

Is this a temporary thing - or did you have a sudden guilt trip about promoting scams & lying to potential investors in an attempt to defraud them?

If anyone wants answers, I suggest you do the same.

Enokkei

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:35:33 PM

Cheers all. BTC

Curious about joining the Beaxy Beta?
https://beta.beaxy.com/

Our final beta continues and Beaxy plans to launch shortly after optimization.
https://support.beaxy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021279693-Final-Beta-Information

Find the latest on Beaxy on our twitter: https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange

Simply join discord and ask an admin for beta whitelisting. Come say hi, we are most active in discord.
https://discord.gg/rMX3s5m
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:49:56 PM

Cheers all. BTC

As you only post in the Beaxy threads (ICO & Bounty) I presume you are a member of the Beaxy "team" - who are you?

Can you explain why Khilone7 has stopped posting here since his lies were exposed?

Can you explain why nobody at Beaxy is able to answer a single question posted here?

I & others have many unanswered questions - I believe it is in your interest to address them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: