Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39386 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:37:45 AM

Beaxy is sticking to its story that rumors that their CEO, Artak has disappeared are false and represent attacks on the exchange.

They said Artak simply missed a meeting due to real family emergency. We will probably get clarity in a few weeks.
Currently this news no longer affects the psychology of investors because the CEO of Beaxy has returned and he is still working well in this exchange. I think some other exchanges are trying to make this exchange disappear in the near future but their plan has failed because the price of BXY in the last few days has improved a lot and they had a new update talking about this issue.

I am not too worried about this information as this is still one of the potential exchanges in the future and a lot of big changes will occur in the next few months.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:07:18 PM

Due to an unfavorable issue, the price of beaxy dropped until now, just check the last price of beaxy for only $ 0.0057 USDC. It's time to buy lots of beaxy tokens for those who still believe about the future of this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:09:50 AM

Due to an unfavorable issue, the price of beaxy dropped until now, just check the last price of beaxy for only $ 0.0057 USDC. It's time to buy lots of beaxy tokens for those who still believe about the future of this project.
yeah, too bad, and the volume is still low.

With the current price now of $0.007001 only, I think this is favorable to people who still believe in the project, this coin if it will be able to recover might reach to 1 usd based on its low supply of 121,163,037 BXY in circulation, but then again this depends to investors itself.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 03:28:14 PM

Don't be too greedy and in a hurry, because not everything we think is right. I doubt beaxy can reach the price of $ 1, although the exchange looks good, but not a few people doubt the development of this beaxy. Why prices can fall, it is a sign that not many people want high prices. The more interested, the better the price. That's what I think.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:36:48 AM

Don't be too greedy and in a hurry, because not everything we think is right. I doubt beaxy can reach the price of $ 1, although the exchange looks good, but not a few people doubt the development of this beaxy. Why prices can fall, it is a sign that not many people want high prices. The more interested, the better the price. That's what I think.

This exchange and project that was just launched certainly needed a process to grow, also all token prices will tend to go down when bounty are distributed
better observe from now until the next 3 months because there will be further distribution

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:39:16 AM

Care should be taken when investing during this period. This coin has just gone through a very bad period so instead of investing now, you should wait for big news to appear from this exchange. The value of BXY has been affected a lot in the past few weeks and that will make many long-term investors feel very depressed. Personally, I just follow this coin and will continue to look for other better projects to invest.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 02:01:43 AM

seeing the current price condition of Beaxy in the market indeed is very worrying because it is experiencing a problem that has caused the price to drop dramatically. maybe some BXY holders believe that Beaxy is a good long-term project and at the moment I still believe in the future of this project. so yes, this is the time to buy lots of Beaxy tokens.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Vaculin

Merit: 612

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:57:27 AM

seeing the current price condition of Beaxy in the market indeed is very worrying because it is experiencing a problem that has caused the price to drop dramatically. maybe some BXY holders believe that Beaxy is a good long-term project and at the moment I still believe in the future of this project. so yes, this is the time to buy lots of Beaxy tokens.
I believe from the very start that beaxy is a good long term hold, and if you go for long term hold, you should be aware of what is happening now and not just keep holding blindly. Me personally, I can still hold for a very long period despite the FUD that is happening, at the current market situation, it's hard to fight some FUD but if this project are meant to succeed,price now wont' matter at all.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:26:09 PM

Only one piece of bad news has greatly influenced the credibility of this exchange and really this is something no one expected to appear in this time period. Now we need to be more patient and hope that this project can come back because Beaxy is one of the very promising exchanges in the future and the low cost is the main reason I would consider participating.

Sometimes I also reward check the BXY price and the value of this coin is still down so there will be a lot of difficulties . I personally will wait for better news and if investor confidence returns, this exchange will continue to grow.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

Great price increase for today, I did not see this for awhile, so I expect now that the FUD is already over?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 06:57:31 AM

Great price increase for today, I did not see this for awhile, so I expect now that the FUD is already over?

yes I also see the current price of BXY has increased but is it only temporary or is it likely to rise to $ 1? maybe we don't know. Beaxy is a promising long-term project so when prices go down it's your chance to buy it. now I hope the price of BXY continues to rise as high as possible and holders of BXY will certainly be very happy. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Natalim

Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:42:31 AM

yes I also see the current price of BXY has increased but is it only temporary or is it likely to rise to $ 1? maybe we don't know. Beaxy is a promising long-term project so when prices go down it's your chance to buy it. now I hope the price of BXY continues to rise as high as possible and holders of BXY will certainly be very happy. Smiley
Finally back to a good price now, based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beaxy/, the current price is $0.012657 USD , that's a huge increase from its previous pump and hopefully it can go back to 0.02 usd soon which was a good price already.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:10:02 PM

Finally back to a good price now, based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beaxy/, the current price is $0.012657 USD , that's a huge increase from its previous pump and hopefully it can go back to 0.02 usd soon which was a good price already.

Increasing the trading volume is also important, they need to take care of that as it will still result to heavy price changes due to lack of liquidity, which is bad watching its graph. They have an existing and operating exchange, they should improve it as they continue to gain the trust and confidence of the people, its best to understand that reputation matters a lot in exchange business.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:51:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 05:18:16 PM by blurryeyed

https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

So what the fuck is happening you muppets?

You got hacked and your CEO is now gone?

Roll Eyes

Can't believe they all fell for this scam exchange after all the warnings I & others gave them.

Ignore the shills, cut your losses & get out while you can.

Might have to change my avatar.....lol

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:35:06 PM

https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

So what the fuck is happening you muppets?

You got hacked and your CEO is now gone?

Roll Eyes

Can't believe they all fell for this scam exchange after all the warnings I & others gave them.

Ignore the shills, cut your losses & get out while you can.

Might have to change my avatar.....lol

This is an old issue, the beaxy team has explained about this problem here: https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange/status/1179792769130348544

Why are you still discussing this and giving Beaxy a negative image?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:09:45 AM

has anyone tried this place out yet  Huh

My trying failed from the beginning because my id got stolen and i can't do their kyc yet. But obviously they have users so someone in their telegram could provide insights. Too bad that this is the only place to buy bxy tokens.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

My trying failed from the beginning because my id got stolen and i can't do their kyc yet. But obviously they have users so someone in their telegram could provide insights. Too bad that this is the only place to buy bxy tokens.

What sense in their tokens? As I see their token has 1.2 mln marketcap while daily volume on their exchange has just 2.5k. Wich such volume this token  does not cost so much in fact...
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:03:53 PM

What sense in their tokens? As I see their token has 1.2 mln marketcap while daily volume on their exchange has just 2.5k. Wich such volume this token  does not cost so much in fact...

I honestly think the project urgently needs to step up their marketing. They seem to be losing appetite in keeping up with the existing competitors in the exchange platform business. They started good enough but now they seem to lack the spirit that they used to show before and after a short while after their launching. It also appears the Tesla Model 3 prize for their trading competition did not make much of a big deal to potential traders. I couldn't even notice a bump of their BXY token.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:22:00 PM

I honestly think the project urgently needs to step up their marketing. They seem to be losing appetite in keeping up with the existing competitors in the exchange platform business. They started good enough but now they seem to lack the spirit that they used to show before and after a short while after their launching. It also appears the Tesla Model 3 prize for their trading competition did not make much of a big deal to potential traders. I couldn't even notice a bump of their BXY token.

Running an exchange project is indeed not easy. Most of the similar projects cannot compete and are closed
Just like beaxy it requires a process and must get the trust of traders, one of the factors that increases trader confidence is that exchanges have a high volume of course real volume and I see Beaxy hasn't qualified for it. Beaxy must learn from Binance, how binance is present and growing.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:07:55 AM

Running an exchange project is indeed not easy. Most of the similar projects cannot compete and are closed
Just like beaxy it requires a process and must get the trust of traders, one of the factors that increases trader confidence is that exchanges have a high volume of course real volume and I see Beaxy hasn't qualified for it. Beaxy must learn from Binance, how binance is present and growing.

It's hard to put a close comparison between Binance and Beaxy. But I guess Binance initially faced more difficult obstacles than Beaxy. Binance used to be operating from unknown places and was constantly on the run, faced crackdown, and all. But the persistence of CZ and the team made it very successful. Beaxy's Artak is far from being a CZ.

Beaxy earlier released a comparative summary of exchanges with native tokens. And in that, Beaxy appears to be ahead of the rest including Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, and others in terms of loyalty rewards, fiat trading pairs, fast deposit, and so on. Unfortunately, this did not translate into nice volume. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: