Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:55:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world  (Read 28116 times)
ledortorba

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

The fastest transaction in cryptocurrency project is really sounds good, I think this project will succeed because of their concept. Good luck team!
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

I'm very interested in your controlled distribution and I want to know how you guys did that and whether it's done with automated work?
In addition, how do you do to protect the privacy of the person who shipped?

cjho08

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

This project sounds interesting. Than you for providing us the information like the exchanges. It gives us further information ahead of time.
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Your website is very simple, just a connection, there is no substantive introduction of the project.
I hope you can add more content on your webpage, otherwise it is difficult to believe that the authenticity of your project. Huh
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Your Total Supply: 2,500,000, this is a very rare tokens,.
I think as long as we can hold it, you can ensure its value is rising, because its total amount is too little.
But such a small amount of liquidity Will it cause it difficult when exchange?

The total supply won't take you anywhere. If nobody is going to deliver great development results then there is no reason to hold this coin. I would never rely on total supply.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
duoduoshigexiaozhu

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Your Total Supply: 2,500,000, this is a very rare tokens,.
I think as long as we can hold it, you can ensure its value is rising, because its total amount is too little.
But such a small amount of liquidity Will it cause it difficult when exchange?

The total supply won't take you anywhere. If nobody is going to deliver great development results then there is no reason to hold this coin. I would never rely on total supply.
That said, the value of a token depends on the project behind it, not it’s total amount.

manofseven

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Retwittered and filled airdrop form
ETH Wallet Address
0x63ec23798f0c5A6128d51ccc592258eb043af616
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

I can not click on your whitepaper. It seems to be just a display. a month ago I saw someone asking you this question, which you still have not yet solved!
I think you should join your whitepaper as soon as possible to eliminate everybody's questioning.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Where are your road map?I want to know your ICO plan, and I can also recognize from your road map if you are acting according to plan.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Alt Coin

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Having all those functionalities under one roof as what Octus has to offer will be a game changer. Looking forward to see this project capture the market.
darkzidez

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

pretty cool project. hope you keep your promise in sending cryptocurrency in seconds. goodluck to the team
longergou

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Where are your road map?I want to know your ICO plan, and I can also recognize from your road map if you are acting according to plan.
Dev has been answered here, please be patient.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912137.msg31213349#msg31213349
of course, hope we do not wait too long!

gsalami

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

This is another unique project with amazing features. I hope you follow your Roadmap and do well in future
octusnw (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Octus Network

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

Your website is very simple, just a connection, there is no substantive introduction of the project.
I hope you can add more content on your webpage, otherwise it is difficult to believe that the authenticity of your project. Huh

We are working on that, next week we will show some updates on our website. Stay tuned

████████████ (http://octus.network)
OCTUS NETWORK  Automated distribution of cryptocurrencies !
testudopost

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

The application will use multi-threaded to send transactions parallely, using the power of the processor to manage concurrency.

What is this bullshit? It's technobabble by people who seem to barely know tech targeted at people who definitely don't know tech. Fast transactions have been solved by many cryptocurrencies, they are not going to be solved by a standard copy and paste ethereum token.

There's nothing on your github, next to nothing on the website, this is all awful. Apart from the logo, it's a nice octopus.
octusnw (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Octus Network

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

The application will use multi-threaded to send transactions parallely, using the power of the processor to manage concurrency.

What is this bullshit? It's technobabble by people who seem to barely know tech targeted at people who definitely don't know tech. Fast transactions have been solved by many cryptocurrencies, they are not going to be solved by a standard copy and paste ethereum token.

There's nothing on your github, next to nothing on the website, this is all awful. Apart from the logo, it's a nice octopus.

have patience, next week you will see all that you ask

████████████ (http://octus.network)
OCTUS NETWORK  Automated distribution of cryptocurrencies !
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Please provide some details of this project. Keep us updated, thanks.
lifejyy

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

OCT, it sounds like a good project, worth the wait!
sophia0228

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

I wanna know more about this project. Will wait for the other infos from you.
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

done signing up for the airdrop. looking forwards for your upcoming bounty events. goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: