Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 522 times)
dicefairplayok (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

Fortunejack is actually the worst gambling website. I'm just wondering that their security checks always come up with the least and terrible frequency. I have a video on 5 accounts when I win in the fortunejack and withdraw money in excess of the specified time.
One point is that the money is bigger than normal.
If it is less will solve always
I'm just asking fortunejack the current top scam website I think now fortunejack sure is not enough bitcoin scam to send me. Could they be suffering from financial crisis that has lasted longer Huh
The mod will be involved in this.
They want me to go too far. I will demand compensation, concession is no longer.
They force me I need you guys who dare to speak the truth like CryptoGame.
Cryptogame is a good gambling website about payments. I assert that.
So why can not fortunejack do that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ravenyvolle

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

That is very unfortunate. I am playing in fortunejack before and so far they are paying me out. But it is only a small amount compared to your btc. I hope you will get the amount😑
tbttradingcrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Bitcointalk.org was bribed by Fortunejack
Lol I feel terrible
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Bitcointalk.org was bribed by Fortunejack
Lol I feel terrible

Bribed for what reason?

Did you create this account just to post in this thread? That's cute..

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

I have a video on 5 accounts when I win in the fortunejack and withdraw money in excess of the specified time.
Do you know that is strictly against ToS:

Each member is only allowed to have one Member Account. We reserve the right to block or terminate all your betting accounts if you attempt to open more than one account.

Maybe this is the reason why you are put on hold and probably reason why your funds are on hold?

Are they aware of your 5 accounts:
You shall notify us immediately if you become aware that you have more than one Member Account. In the event that you fail to do so, we reserve the right to block or terminate all of your betting accounts.
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

I say you do not have the right to explain to your boss. Call fortunejack out here ?? If not, you are showing your scam humor. Do not avoid it
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

I want them to stop their service and not continue. Anyone who can please contact mod or theymos here for a fair return. I'm here to report them and they keep coming back. Now, I lose my money. And their service does not deserve to be in bitcointalk.org box gambling
It will affect the community later. Undecided Undecided Undecided
mistletoe

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

I tried that site too and glad to see these type of feedback ahead.  Well, if we are talking a really big amount here, then it would be hold for sure BUT it should be released eventually. Maybe give them a lil more time. Hopefully, they would. Otherwise, it'd be really disappointing..

dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

https://imgur.com/a/Dg2JE
https://imgur.com/a/yyIn9

I am grateful to crypto-game.net for posting information to help an anonymous person like me. Obviously anyone can see that fortunejack has the same situation as me (it's according to him described but actually nothing)
And today it was Monday. I no longer hope to get money. Fortunejack scammed my 4.05 btc blatantly.
I am a stupid person but I hope the following people are not stupid like me.
As for the evidence, I'm researching how to up the video so that it is indisputably proof.
Wait for me
tiendientuvn.net

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

What evidence do you have three.3...p address is your deposit in FJ?

It is completely accurate, but I know that your address is in FJ?

Mark my words! -
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

https://imgur.com/a/LqfVX
https://imgur.com/a/02pA3

A good question and I do not care about this anymore.
The important thing is my money is being blatantly scam Fortunejack. No one has helped me reclaim justice
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

https://imgur.com/a/LqfVX
https://imgur.com/a/02pA3

A good question and I do not care about this anymore.
The important thing is my money is being blatantly scam Fortunejack. No one has helped me reclaim justice

I don't know what timezone you are in, but considering you said you are using google translate I'll assume you are far away Cheesy.

It's still sunday, actually Just past midnight from Sunday to Monday, do you realize that they have working hours? Like what are you expecting? Why did you whip out the tin foil hat and go on all of these conspiracy theories?

If you take meds, it seems you are off them and I'd recommend you to get back on them...

dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

ok i will wait as you say. Sorry for being in second place. I can not wait. do not be angry at the post it is just my fun speculation. Sorry I'm here and wait
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

I did as you requested. sorry because i was monday. I will be happy to wait and not talk. You checked the finished work done on you. I want some money
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

You just admitted you're running multiple accounts.
They have the right to block your account.
Hoping they won't, but they have everything right to do so, since you agreed to that when you signed up (you accepted the Terms of Service).

Looking for a signature campaign.
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

what are you saying?? Those accounts are the ones who denounce you to send me and they tell me to put your website back to the original place.
What do you do when your website is almost a scam? 1 payment is not paid, then I set up multiple accounts to do Huh??
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

what are you saying?? Those accounts are the ones who denounce you to send me and they tell me to put your website back to the original place.
What do you do when your website is almost a scam? 1 payment is not paid, then I set up multiple accounts to do Huh??

I don't quite understand what you said.
You said it right here.

Fortunejack is actually the worst gambling website. I'm just wondering that their security checks always come up with the least and terrible frequency. I have a video on 5 accounts when I win in the fortunejack and withdraw money in excess of the specified time.
One point is that the money is bigger than normal.
If it is less will solve always
I'm just asking fortunejack the current top scam website I think now fortunejack sure is not enough bitcoin scam to send me. Could they be suffering from financial crisis that has lasted longer Huh
The mod will be involved in this.
They want me to go too far. I will demand compensation, concession is no longer.
They force me I need you guys who dare to speak the truth like CryptoGame.
Cryptogame is a good gambling website about payments. I assert that.
So why can not fortunejack do that

Looking for a signature campaign.
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I did it right. Remove the things I just know about fortunejack and binance. But now it is probably that you are second. Please do what you do. A man does not up such humiliation. Stay true to yourself
Send to CZ
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:30:49 AM by akamit

Till tonight, I've seen 3 scam accusations against FJ recently and among 3, 2 cases have been solved so far.
So I believe your case will be solved soon positively or negatively after security check. This is a normal issue to check the legitimacy of such big winnings before a user can cash out.

But it is not right from your end to ask for compensation and whatever you are doing. You need to be patient and give some time to FJ to do their due diligence.
And stop overreacting to those members who are wearing avatar & signature of FJ, they are not the staff of FJ. It seems everyone in this forum is an FJ guy, including MODs?

Your case started on Saturday, so you need to consider the fact that it was weekend and staffs are on holiday.

@FJ
This is your third case in scam accusation board, though two cases have been solved. But this type of thing will not be good for FJ's future. FJ is just burying their reputation, once reputation says goodbye normally it doesn't come back. FJ needs to provide fast service in regards of so-called "security check".

PS: Am I now an FJ guy after posting this?  Roll Eyes
dicefairplayok (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I do not want to say anymore and I do not hope anymore. money can be lost I will find again. . As if I donated to a fund of some kind.
Go away
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: