Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 9514 times)
gutenmorgen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

It is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Guten Morgen Gif
Good Morning Images Hd
Good Afternoon Images
Good Night Images Hd
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyuon christopher

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Hello, I am interested in your project, the idea of ​​introducing keywords into the video series itself is genius in my opinion. I have not seen such projects yet.
The most important thing is that it does not turn into something else, and that the content does not suffer from it.

Advertising is certainly needed, but so that it does not affect the perception of the content.  As an ordinary user, in some cases video advertising of a product is more interesting than a regular link to a particular product.

In any case, the idea of genius, I hope that you will attract many users and on better conditions of monetization than on YouTube.  Wink

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

We need a platform that uses blockchain technology. Advertising is a huge industry.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

Hello, I am interested in your project, the idea of ​​introducing keywords into the video series itself is genius in my opinion. I have not seen such projects yet.
The most important thing is that it does not turn into something else, and that the content does not suffer from it.

Advertising is certainly needed, but so that it does not affect the perception of the content.  As an ordinary user, in some cases video advertising of a product is more interesting than a regular link to a particular product.

In any case, the idea of genius, I hope that you will attract many users and on better conditions of monetization than on YouTube.  Wink
if you are already interested in this project you can just join it with the project to support it so that in the future the project will be faster in achieving its target.  Wink
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

if you are already interested in this project you can just join it with the project to support it so that in the future the project will be faster in achieving its target.  Wink

you're absolutely right. and if you join the sooner it will also be better. because it certainly will result in gain is also more satisfying. because I also believe that this project can be successful in the hands of a team that manages this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

my advice is also that you immediately join this project because it is true that this project has a very good concept and goal, hopefully in the future it will be successful and materialized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

my advice is also that you immediately join this project because it is true that this project has a very good concept and goal, hopefully in the future it will be successful and materialized.
it seems that there will be many who are interested in joining this project because I read so many who gave positive responses to this project that it is certain that this will make the managers here to be passionate about developing this project.
VendiCoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:07 AM

PM us to work together on promoting Smiley
VendiCoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:17 AM

it seems that there will be many who are interested in joining this project because I read so many who gave positive responses to this project that it is certain that this will make the managers here to be passionate about developing this project.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

seeing from the many who gave support in the form of positive comments and constructs, I became convinced that in the future there would be more and more participants joining this project and hopefully, the target could be achieved.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

VendiCoins VENDI ICO: VIP Cryptocurrency Advertising Token?
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/vendicoins-vendi-ico/

The power and diversity of cryptocurrency is growing, especially with all of the new platforms that generate new uses. One of the latest uses for cryptocurrency is advertising – but not the kind that many are used to. Now with cryptocurrency, brands can partake in a targeted, quality, and unique approach to generate the leads that they are looking for. With the right approach, brands will find themselves more successful. With that, this review would like to introduce Vendicoins.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

seeing from the many who gave support in the form of positive comments and constructs, I became convinced that in the future there would be more and more participants joining this project and hopefully, the target could be achieved.
support indeed very influential to the development of a project in the future. but it must also be balanced with hard work and the good cooperation of all teams.
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

How do you comment on the fact that the bounty manager (or your other account), who leads your program, “painted” the trust into a negative one, with a comment (“scam team, scam iso”)?
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

Hi there.

Very good point. I was wondering when I checked the trust of VendiCoins. It looks suspicious and unreliable. What do you think, guys?

Thank you,
Best wishes!

How do you comment on the fact that the bounty manager (or your other account), who leads your program, “painted” the trust into a negative one, with a comment (“scam team, scam iso”)?
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

when will be the bounty distribution start I see spreadsheet not complete yet.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

Advertising as an integral part of our life, which is used everywhere! And it's nice to see such a strong project in this area. This is what we need! Thanks guys! Don't miss chance to your life, Investment now, good luck team!.
Maxven

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

Vendio is a digital advertising platform designed with video in mind. This platform bridges the communication
gap between a publisher's media, viewer interest and the advertiser by connecting relevant ads to the
publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer. The platform is built around smart contracts that are executed
using Vendio tokens
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

it seems that the table will not be fully calculated. Since, most likely, that this “project”, if you can call it that, turned out to be another scam.
slasi1974

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

it seems that the table will not be fully calculated. Since, most likely, that this “project”, if you can call it that, turned out to be another scam.

seems like another scam going to happens they collect lots of funds in there soft cap already reached and there telegram group also silent
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  

Jump to: