Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINBASE = CRIMINALS DOUBLE CHARGING CHEATS COINBASE SCAM  (Read 71 times)
krankykoinz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

ONLY IN AMERICA COULD THIS SCAM GO ON WITHOUT ANY REPERCUSSIONS FOR COINBASE.
COINBASE has Knowingly been DOUBLE CHARGING some of it's Clients, According to Numerous Complaints found all over the Internet,,, Dating back to last year, and still happening today. I'm also a Victim of there seemingly legalized criminal corporation.
So let me get this straight....   they double charge us, but how? Most, if not all of us utilize Googles Authenticator App for all of our daily transactions.

The "LEGIT" transaction shows up as     
POS Purchase                                                     
OPOS COINBASE UK CHEAP
The "SCAM" transaction shows up HOURS LATER....... THIS APPEARS IN MY ONLINE BANK STATEMENT.......                                 
WITHDRAWL                                                     
OPOS COINBASE CHEAP

Coinbase.com,,,, THERE HAS TO BE CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS MR.ARMSTRONG.... I SEE THAT HE'S BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 5 YEARS, UNREAL...

RIGHT?HuhHuh Coinbase is supposed to be an Amazing Corporation,,,, ohhh they are, Intelligent actually, double dipping, and using our money for a week to play with, but what i would love to know, is HOW can they debit my card a second time WHEN I HAVE THE GOOGLE AUTH APP FOR EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION I DO ON THE coinbase.com SITE?Huh?

WELL MR. ARMSTRONG,  WHATS YOUR EXCUSE???

YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FOR MANY MANY MONTHS,,,,,,   ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND !!!    SEE YOU MONDAY

SORRY FOR MY RANT, BUT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN RAPING FOR YEARS, TIME TO GO DOWN                   

dΧ®U¶±                     <realityis@speakup.wtf>                     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: