Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Need An Investor For Our Project - Possible Profits Of More Than $30k Weekly  (Read 143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FreeResell (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:32:46 PM

PROJECT SUMMARY

My team is interested in building a mailing service that will be able to send 1 Billion mails safely Monthly. We will be competing with the already established mailing businesses. 

We have the list of all hardware configurations ready for implementation and we have application sketch also ready for development.  Investment funds will be used to buy the hardware which will be monitored for the email sending and also for the start up Marketing of this platform.

During development, we intend to register at least 15,000 persons that will Pre-Register for this project.

WHY MAILING?

I have lots of experience sending mails, i have worked for several years as the Team Lead for a  Blockchain Company and we handle lots of mails for our clients. So i know exactly the income mailing generates. Just one client can pay you over $2,000 Monthly just for sending proper mails. Presently, i have 24 clients who's Monthly billing is approximately $8,000 Monthly, they are all satisfied clients with our Company. SO i have written to my Boss about this solution and he is very much interested in using our solution if we finally make this a reality.

THE TEAM

I have 4 other experts who will work with me on this.

-I will be working on the  back office for both the Admin and the user
-I have another expert who will be working on the front end and other designs, especially the pre-email templates. We intend to launch with at least 50.
-I have the person who will configure and monitor the server.
-The last guy here will work on Graphics and all Animations
-The last guy is a Digital Marketer also this person will provide contents for the project and monitor all Pre-support and everything about the project

We intend to add more professionals to the team as we progress.

PROJECT TOKEN?

To increase  potential earnings, i will build a token for this service, 1 Token will initially worth $100 this will be used for funding on the platform. No ICO, No Bounty, No Airdrop, this is to carefully value the token price and maintain $100 Minimum price after launch. Only 50 Million of this token will be in supply. The cost of the token will continue to increase since its basically used as a payment token.

Example: You want to send 20,000 mails weekly, if the service cost is $20 Monthly for this as example, it means you would need to always buy 0.20 of this token Monthly from the exchange for this purpose. Since you only have to spend $20 either with BTC or ETH depending on the exchange, the token value will increase dynamically with your $20 Monthly while this will attract investors to the token automatically. If the sell price volume now moves to $120 for 1 token, it means your normal $20 will now value at 0.13. Investors of the token thereafter will now gain some values, which will increase total investment for this token on exchanges.

PROJECT POTENTIALS

Some users really don't  care about SMTP or what makes your mail send properly, they just want to visit your platform, register, choose a plan, and start sending emails and it must arrive at the Inbox! Most of these clients want all mails sent instantly also not putting into consideration the server weight of those mails and how expensive this is. We are building a platform that will provide all these services at a very affordable rate with lots of features!

70% of the Investment funds will be for the server itself, and we will be customizing our own hardware for this purpose so we would have 100% control over this server.

We intend to register at least 15,000 users before the platform finally launches and our targets will be those who do mailing regularly. We will offer incentives for them to register and also to use the platform when it finally launches. Every account will automatically have its own dedicated IP for email sending, so every email sender will be responsible for the health of his IP sending, off course with the help of the application to also protect sending and IP health.

Minimum plan is $5 Monthly and the Highest plan is $1,500 Monthly. At an average of $30 - $50 Monthly where most email volume sender falls is an estimated value of about $150,000 Monthly revenue if only 5,000 persons takes the average subscription of $30 Monthly.

This is just an estimate of 5,000 persons taking up a subscription Monthly, the Pre-Campaign will actually register more than 15,000 persons and there will also be some subscriptions above $500 Monthly too!

SERVER MAINTENANCE & MONTHLY RUNNING COST

Our cost of electricity, salary & other rents is just about $5,000 Monthly for the capacity of 1 Billion mails Monthly. Off course as the user base increases, we will increase the server capacity which would had led to increase in revenue which will easily cover the running costs.

WHY INVESTORS, WHY NOT ICO?

Currently, i would rather prefer to launch a platform and build a service token which would get more value, then to run an ICO which will devalue the token after launch.

INVESTOR'S BENEFIT

Since we are starting this project together, Investors too will be part of the project and their details will be recorded as share holders of the new Company. This means they will have the same percentage on the tokens, Monthly profits and the entire Company's wealth. The document  agreement on how the  token can be used shall be properly read and signed. And investors won't be able to withdraw the token anyhow in other not to fall the value of the token on exchanges.

You have question? You want to chat with me? You can send me a PM on how to get started.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeResell (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:36:08 PM

Am on skype, Telegram, Whats app
Pages: [1]
  Print