Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:35:53 PM

If you didn't receive payment and have Pmed me I am working through those
- snip -

Hi Stunna,

I have sent PMs to you and Micro.
Hope this gets sorted out.

Still waiting.   Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

- snip -

Hi Stunna,

I have sent PMs to you and Micro.
Hope this gets sorted out.

Still waiting.   Sad

me too Sad

should i become worried?
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

Hey guys, I've decided to remove the PD signature to promote some personal services of mine.

Thanks for the great campaign!

Hi Stunna and Micro

I see that devthedev has dropped out of the prime dice campaign. I was hoping that since a few pages ago Micro said I was in the campaign, that I could just take devthedev's spot?

I have had the PD signature in this whole time and I thought I was still in the campaign due to this below reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8445210#msg8445210

So a week later after I saw I was not on the list and did not get a private message saying I was out I was a little disheartened Sad

I have been spreading the word and being mostly constructive with the posts I make.

I understand everyone is busy with their life and it takes a lot to be the number 1 Stunna, hope to hear good news from either of you soon.

regards,

iluvpie60

U didn't receive msg coz u was auto out coz u was full member then. I saw u are not crossed on original list and saw u are sr when u asked me that is why i was thinking u are in . But u ware actually full member so u couldn't be in .

As for free spaces , campaign is still over booked , we wanted to cut off 50% but we couldn't find that much people to cut off , so until some other people doesn't resign i don't think there will be free spaces .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:04:12 PM

-snip-
U didn't receive msg coz u was auto out coz u was full member then. I saw u are not crossed on original list and saw u are sr when u asked me that is why i was thinking u are in . But u ware actually full member so u couldn't be in .

As for free spaces , campaign is still over booked , we wanted to cut off 50% but we couldn't find that much people to cut off , so until some other people doesn't resign i don't think there will be free spaces .
Micro you should really work a bit on your English. Took me a 2nd read to understand it all correctly.
So the campaign still has too many members according to your words? Exactly how many people does Stunna want participating?
50, less?
Will there be more cuts or is Stunna going to wait for people to drop out?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:12:02 PM

-snip-

Micro you should really work a bit on your English. Took me a 2nd read to understand it all correctly.
So the campaign still has too many members according to your words? Exactly how many people does Stunna want participating?
50, less?
Will there be more cuts or is Stunna going to wait for people to drop out?

Sorry when im typing from my phone i can't do it properly .

There won't be more cuts. But if some people drop out, there won't be free spaces . Unless a lot of people drop out.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:35 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 08:21:16 PM by Amph

lol i'm not on the list, i noticed it just now, i should visit more this thread, well free adv for stunna for 10 days

Why am i not enrolled for this month?

Stunna has sent a PM to everybody who was removed from the campaign. The costs for last month's campaign were over 30 BTC so Stunna decided to cut it down (and also due to the high number of spam posts).

i didn't receive it

well i'm removing the adv for now, because i'm not on the list, maybe he just forgot to send me the "fired pm"
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:27:35 PM

lol i'm not on the list, i noticed it just now, i should visit more this thread, well free adv for stunna for 10 days

Why am i not enrolled for this month?

Stunna has sent a PM to everybody who was removed from the campaign. The costs for last month's campaign were over 30 BTC so Stunna decided to cut it down (and also due to the high number of spam posts).

i didn't receive it

well i'm removing the adv for now, because i'm not on the list, maybe he just forgot to send me the "fired pm"
yes, did the same. Enrolled by the form on August 4 and did advertising up until yesterday. He confirmed I was not on the list by pm, nor would I be paid..

Avalanche is a must own
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:54:58 AM

Here's the full list of participants for September:

If you aren't on this list, you will not be paid.

USERNAME

Hello,

I'm not on the list too Sad I enrolled this day : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8209277#msg8209277

What should I do ? I didn't receive a PM too, this month, I didn't made 50 posts so I keep them for september, but if i'm not on the list this will be a problem  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:55:52 AM

USERNAME

Hello,

I'm not on the list too Sad I enrolled this day : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8209277#msg8209277

What should I do ?

Nothing , you've to remove your signature and search another sig. campaign Wink . Good luck and have a nice day . This is the list :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:01:20 AM

Let's keep the insults out of it, please. I know you're likely friends with Stunna, but if you want to defend him, try defending him with facts, rather than personal attacks. I don't know what you're trying to defend anyway, since Stunna hasn't even responded regarding whether or not he will pay me for these posts - I expect him to make a sound and reasonable decision regarding this issue. After all, I did deliver the "product" in its entirety - this discussion is about whether or not he is obligated to pay for it.

Not being paid for something you deliver is a loss. Check your math, by the way. 14 posts at either .0006 or .001 is a lot more than 8 cents. And yes, anyone should expect to be properly notified when something they are delivering is no longer requested. It doesn't matter whether or not it is specified - it is implied.

It's 55 posts between the August payout and his post on this thread on August 21st regarding the termination of this contract (yes, this is considered a contract a month-to-month contract - you don't need to literally sign anything for something to be considered a contract). That's 55 posts that regardless of his notification system, need to be paid out. Most lawyers would agree that the extra 14 posts need to be paid for, but that's not the main issue here.

According to all the guidelines that have been followed to this point, payment is based upon the member rank at the time of payment. Since these posts were made in the September period, I feel they should be paid out based on my member rank at the time of September payout. However, it is a reasonable opinion to say that I should only receive Full Member compensation because all my posts under the campaign were with the Full Member signature.

It's not the amount of money; it's the principle. I've had days last December when I've made $16K and I've had days when I've lost $13K - it doesn't change how I feel about an issue like this.

You have not exactly lost anything have you ?
This wasn't an employment contract.. or any sort of contract or agreement really... nothing legally bounding.. Did you sign something did you ?
Anyways.. you were still able to post up those 14 posts and say what ever it is you wanted to say in them... plus its 14 posts... Its like 8 cents..

Also, Did you have an agreement that specified you had to be personally notified if you were no longer in the program any more ? wierd.. I didn't.

And why would he pay you a higher rate if you are only that higher rate in a few weeks ?

Don't end your business with Stunna on a low note.

*edit* I read the rest of your posts.. Pretty pathetic attitude buddy... Stunna has been paying you for the psts you were making. He didn't exactly tell you to make as many posts as you can.. or tell you to spend those 3 minutes writing up the extra 14 posts.... You were not in a contract with him, you were not in a business agreement with him... He was simply paying you for the posts you made. You talk about trust/honour... What makes you so special you should of been personally notified ? You are not out of pocket... You should be grateful he has been so generous. Thank him for paying you to do what you would of been doing anyways........ Get over it and  grow up.

Some of you who think this is a job.. wow... if you are over 14 and consider this a job... well... as Bitcoins101 said "Only in this Industry" Wink

Stunna,

I made 55 quality posts between claiming my payment for last month and your post on the 21st, which did not include me. I have also made 14 posts since the 21st. As I did not receive any actual notification of being dropped from the signature campaign (a post in this thread does not suffice), I am requesting payment for all 69 posts.

That totals .0414 at the Full Member rate. I will be a Senior Member next normal payout date, so the amount I should be paid is .069. Please send to the address on my profile any time between now and September payout.

I'd also be happy to stay in the campaign, if you'd like.

The notification stuff was for seniors only. All full members are automatically out, with no exception, this is why you haven't received any notification. This was notified in this thread, and I think it is a implicit rule you should be up to date about   what is going on here, specially when you know changes are coming
I think it is ludicrous to suggest that it should be necessary to check up on this thread more than once per month to receive payout. If Stunna wants to terminate a large number of people, he needs to notify them so they do not continually market for Prime Dice without receiving payment.

Regardless of whether or not Stunna's termination notification was sufficient, I still made 55 posts between my payout request and the post on August 21. At least those should be paid for.

Stunna,

I made 55 quality posts between claiming my payment for last month and your post on the 21st, which did not include me. I have also made 14 posts since the 21st. As I did not receive any actual notification of being dropped from the signature campaign (a post in this thread does not suffice), I am requesting payment for all 69 posts.

That totals .0414 at the Full Member rate. I will be a Senior Member next normal payout date, so the amount I should be paid is .069. Please send to the address on my profile any time between now and September payout.

Sadly U r not part of the September payout. I might consider to check this post regarding this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461
Doesn't matter, I already made 55 posts for September before that was even posted. Besides, everyone terminated for September who received a payout for August should have been explicitly notified - which I wasn't.

Immediately after the closure of the previous term Stunna announced changes would be announced in the coming days and people should standby. Continuing on the campaign (or assuming it continued) was at your own risk.

I didn't receive any notification of this. I was paid out for August but at no time was I ever contacted regarding changes to the contract. Nowhere in the conditions when I signed up was there any requirement to continually check this thread.

I can't believe this is considered even semi-okay. Only in this industry...

oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:12:32 AM

USERNAME

Hello,

What should I do ?

Nothing , you've to remove your signature and search another sig. campaign Wink . Good luck and have a nice day . This is the list :

damn is it right ? nothing else to do ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:23:19 AM

I'm no more friends with him than you are.
Anyways I shouldn't of got involved..

However I must say :p 0.0006 - 0.001 is like 30cents - 0.50 cents... so not to far off my initial 8 cents..
Best of luck chasing up funds.

Let's keep the insults out of it, please. I know you're likely friends with Stunna, but if you want to defend him, try defending him with facts, rather than personal attacks. I don't know what you're trying to defend anyway, since Stunna hasn't even responded regarding whether or not he will pay me for these posts - I expect him to make a sound and reasonable decision regarding this issue. After all, I did deliver the "product" in its entirety - this discussion is about whether or not he is obligated to pay for it.

Not being paid for something you deliver is a loss. Check your math, by the way. 14 posts at either .0006 or .001 is a lot more than 8 cents. And yes, anyone should expect to be properly notified when something they are delivering is no longer requested. It doesn't matter whether or not it is specified - it is implied.

It's 55 posts between the August payout and his post on this thread on August 21st regarding the termination of this contract (yes, this is considered a contract a month-to-month contract - you don't need to literally sign anything for something to be considered a contract). That's 55 posts that regardless of his notification system, need to be paid out. Most lawyers would agree that the extra 14 posts need to be paid for, but that's not the main issue here.

According to all the guidelines that have been followed to this point, payment is based upon the member rank at the time of payment. Since these posts were made in the September period, I feel they should be paid out based on my member rank at the time of September payout. However, it is a reasonable opinion to say that I should only receive Full Member compensation because all my posts under the campaign were with the Full Member signature.

It's not the amount of money; it's the principle. I've had days last December when I've made $16K and I've had days when I've lost $13K - it doesn't change how I feel about an issue like this.

This wasn't an employment contract.. or any sort of contract or agreement really... nothing legally bounding.. Did you sign something did you ?
Anyways.. you were still able to post up those 14 posts and say what ever it is you wanted to say in them... plus its 14 posts... Its like 8 cents..

Also, Did you have an agreement that specified you had to be personally notified if you were no longer in the program any more ? wierd.. I didn't.

And why would he pay you a higher rate if you are only that higher rate in a few weeks ?

*edit* I read the rest of your posts.. Pretty pathetic attitude buddy... Stunna has been paying you for the psts you were making. He didn't exactly tell you to make as many posts as you can.. or tell you to spend those 3 minutes writing up the extra 14 posts.... You were not in a contract with him, you were not in a business agreement with him... He was simply paying you for the posts you made. You talk about trust/honour... What makes you so special you should of been personally notified ? You are not out of pocket... You should be grateful he has been so generous. Thank him for paying you to do what you would of been doing anyways........ Get over it and  grow up.

Some of you who think this is a job.. wow... if you are over 14 and consider this a job... well... as Bitcoins101 said "Only in this Industry" Wink

Stunna,

The notification stuff was for seniors only. All full members are automatically out, with no exception, this is why you haven't received any notification. This was notified in this thread, and I think it is a implicit rule you should be up to date about   what is going on here, specially when you know changes are coming
I think it is ludicrous to suggest that it should be necessary to check up on this thread more than once per month to receive payout. If Stunna wants to terminate a large number of people, he needs to notify them so they do not continually market for Prime Dice without receiving payment.

Regardless of whether or not Stunna's termination notification was sufficient, I still made 55 posts between my payout request and the post on August 21. At least those should be paid for.

Stunna,

Sadly U r not part of the September payout. I might consider to check this post regarding this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461
Doesn't matter, I already made 55 posts for September before that was even posted. Besides, everyone terminated for September who received a payout for August should have been explicitly notified - which I wasn't.

Immediately after the closure of the previous term Stunna announced changes would be announced in the coming days and people should standby. Continuing on the campaign (or assuming it continued) was at your own risk.

I didn't receive any notification of this. I was paid out for August but at no time was I ever contacted regarding changes to the contract. Nowhere in the conditions when I signed up was there any requirement to continually check this thread.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:49:00 PM

i was removed from the list too, but i think that there is a worst problem: some people, like me, are still waiting for the august payout Sad
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:13:53 PM

i was removed from the list too, but i think that there is a worst problem: some people, like me, are still waiting for the august payout Sad

Exactly.  I think Stunna should get that resolved before anything.
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

I'm no more friends with him than you are.
Anyways I shouldn't of got involved..

However I must say :p 0.0006 - 0.001 is like 30cents - 0.50 cents... so not to far off my initial 8 cents..
Best of luck chasing up funds.

*edit* I read the rest of your posts.. Pretty pathetic attitude buddy... Stunna has been paying you for the psts you were making. He didn't exactly tell you to make as many posts as you can.. or tell you to spend those 3 minutes writing up the extra 14 posts.... You were not in a contract with him, you were not in a business agreement with him... He was simply paying you for the posts you made. You talk about trust/honour... What makes you so special you should of been personally notified ? You are not out of pocket... You should be grateful he has been so generous. Thank him for paying you to do what you would of been doing anyways........ Get over it and  grow up.

Stunna,

The notification stuff was for seniors only. All full members are automatically out, with no exception, this is why you haven't received any notification. This was notified in this thread, and I think it is a implicit rule you should be up to date about   what is going on here, specially when you know changes are coming

Stunna,

I didn't follow up this story from the start.

@bitcoins101 can u pm me , with ur issue , and i will make sure its sorted out asap.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:12:12 PM

Didn't received my payment so PM'ed Stunna that answered quickly and paid me on August 26

Am not on the list anymore : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461 because am only a Full Member but have 238 activity points and am a Senior soon!

Will advertise with the ref link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745779.0

Stunna (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278

Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:43:27 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 09:01:58 PM by Stunna

Didn't received my payment so PM'ed Stunna that answered quickly and paid me on August 26

Am not on the list anymore : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461 because am only a Full Member but have 238 activity points and am a Senior soon!

Will advertise with the ref link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745779.0

I've already paid everyone for last term as far as I know (including the people who pmed afterwards or claimed late), you are always free to PM me and explain otherwise.

If you aren't on the list then you cannot participate as I've mentioned many times.

Stake.com Fastest growing crypto casino & sportsbook
Primedice.com The original bitcoin instant dice game
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:50:49 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 11:19:50 PM by MoreBloodWine

To be decided...
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:19:49 AM

I've already paid everyone for last term as far as I know (including the people who pmed afterwards or claimed late), you are always free to PM me and explain otherwise.

If you aren't on the list then you cannot participate as I've mentioned many times.

Hi Stunna,

I have not yet received payment for last term. Have sent you a PM. Please look into it.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:12:27 AM

Hey Stunna, can I modify my sig to look like this ? I mean is there any sort of creative freedom allowed here ?

PRIMEDICE
  PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED:
  Revolutionized Gambling! The premier experience!

BTC: 1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht
   NMC: NFNHx3n1vDURXvg4Ss1dZzqEtyvS46sovA
   LTC: LevUaNreNYSXnENAaGXWzD1cmKEP78bkz6

At the time of this posting it looks like you already centered the sig.  I'm also curious if created freedom is allowed.  I think that the answer is "no" but I'd like to hear it from Stunna himself (goodluck finding anything in 500+ pages of thread!)
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: