Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1797 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Actually trading without any loses is impossible. Because good trading system has own rules concerning risk management, money management, stop loses and other. It is normal if you have loses till 20 percent of your portfolio. Main thing is to make trading system which provide you with profit more than your loses.
every traders tend to loses or they cant avoid the way on how they can trade on without loses for me what i have to set in my mind that loses while you are trading are by your side so you have to think how you can avoid it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

This is not possible, you focus on learning more knowledge, once stumble you can be more successful. It is a lesson learned by many people from their fall. No one can succeed in a smooth way.

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

In trading you can experience a lot of thing wins and loses and thats a part of being trader if you lose don't be so depress because you can back what you lose just be positive. If you are a trader you need to hold your emotions mostly in when you lose. You need more knowledge how the strategy about trading to always avoid loses.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:06:13 AM by rodel caling

i can't tell to you mate on that idea's because can't avoid exactly what do you want trade without losin even do the expert in trading job are experience of losing because i believe nobody can perfect to predict even 24 hrs to monitor all altcoin had possible to increase in the market place using the flow chart.
but you try it mate there nothing wrong if get it that strategy.
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

I think to trade without losing it quite impossible as a begginers. Maybe most of traders are encountered loses but they didn't stoped to trade because all of them thinking that someday they will become successful traders in the future. Sometimes we expect all things are we know because of too much knowledge we have but sometimes experiences is better than knowledge. So don't lose hope to try trade again instead of counting failures! collect all of the mistakes that did you experienced and make this as a motivation to reach your main goals.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

In my opinion, there will be a phase wherein it is inevitable for an individual to lose while trading as it becomes your teacher/leaning experience to improve all sorts of methods and strategies. If you are a beginner in trading, you are really bound by the natural law to lose resources at some trades. Despite being diligent, intelligent, patient and keen, you are bound to lose somewhere along the road. Due to that error, that is the time where you will develop strategies and techniques in order to prevent or at least mitigate the damage of your trades.

The trader should have a good source of information and a good amount of money to back up what ever he/she might lose in other trades that he/she would do,
The trader also needs a good skill on studying the market and a good intuition about the market.

I agree. A trader should know all the risks that he/she is putting himself into as you are playing your resources with the presence of risks. It is impossible for someone to not lose money in the process of trading. Everyone has to start from somewhere, even millionaires fail on their attempts. It is in the matter of attitude on how you deal and cope with these problems.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

Loosing is already  part in trading,once you get in, we know the fact whether to loss or to win, whatever will be, we should face it because thats reality, all successful traders came from failures, its normal espescially to us beginners, its part in every journey we take.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:49:39 AM

I think you have missed some skills in the field of commerce. Because successful investors do not just stare at charts, they look at the value of the company / coin to make an investment.
I think you should read more books to improve it, or you can learn the teachers in the field of business, they will show you the basic things to succeed in this field.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

Engaging in invincible will invest at a low price and wait for just 2 to 5 percent profit, even if you can not afford to lose a small amount of money, if that's how your investment can be high.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

I think you have missed some skills in the field of commerce. Because successful investors do not just stare at charts, they look at the value of the company / coin to make an investment.
I think you should read more books to improve it, or you can learn the teachers in the field of business, they will show you the basic things to succeed in this field.
There are a lot of factors to consider, looking at the chart would only be helpful if we have  stable market, the thing is we are in the opposite.
Since the market is volatile, the price is more unpredictable and as for me, my basis is the news and the speculation around.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

It is not about being positive it is about being realistic, there are no traders that have won every single trade that he has made, the good thing is that you do not need to win all your trades in order to become a successful trader you only need to win more trades than the ones you lose and if you do that you will get profits, but this kind of thinking can be difficult to accept for some people especially those that are very competitive.
Losing money is not always bad if the lossing is in good scale. The problem is when we could not control our emotion and loss more than out planning, it can kill our confident to start again after lossing. So trading without loss is impossible. I know if we dont sell our coin, then its not loss but the value compare its lower.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

Failure is part of your development. It is hard to prevent this if you are just a beginner but you can lessen it. You should not be upset if youbfailed but should use it as a motivation. If you are a beginner in trading, you should trade with low prices to avoid huge losses. If you are trading for a long time and you keep losing, you should assess where you committed a mistake and correct it the next time you trade.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

There is no way to always ensure the profitability of the crypto market. It is not safe and it always comes with loss. Depending on the investment strategy and plan when the market is pumped or dumped. knowledge and experience, good judgment can limit loss or profitability. To me, when the market goes down, I usually tend to exchange pennies in USDT until the market shows good signs. I will do the opposite.
Analytical skills are an important element in the trade. However, it is not always accurate and guarantees a profit.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I think it's impossible trading without losing, no one always win in trading. Experience is the best teacher to improve our trading strategy in the future never quit to learn trading, I think better to trade for long term than short term if you can't control your emotion to avoid high risk losing your fund.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

No, there's no such person/trader that doesn't lose in his/her trades. So to lessen our losses, I suggest only to trade that shows strong pattern or some news that can greatly impact to that specific coin(it's good to follow the crowd sometimes).
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

I think that that would limit your trading moves because you are somewhat living in fear. I mean trading is a risky and very volatile market, cryptocurrency is volatile in itself, and the trading market even doubles or triples that risk. You can't trade without loosing the money but you can ask whether there is anyway to trade with little loss or no profit no loss strategy. I think that's the only way to play the crypto trading
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

I think the best way to succeed is buy and HODL for the long run. Then it turns into investing. Research promising projects that look like winners, and get in early as possible. This has worked pretty well for me, and worked well with AntShares in particular. I think he ever experienced being cheated by the exchange, I also experienced the same thing, some time ago poloniex had many problems and I did withdraw but the coin was not sent
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

I think there will be some damage to the business, but this is normal but there are some traders who are successful most of the time, they are very less damaged, because they do business very honestly, because when the businessmen succeed. I wish I could laugh that off but can't be helped. One major feature of any business or trade is "risk" and once there is risk, tendency for gaining or losing is opened. Very fortunate enough
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

It's very difficult to trade only profit. Some time you will loss. But if you never want loss then you must need patient to avoid sale during down trend. Most important thing that those coin you are going to trade find there background and current update deeply. So that you can get some idea. During trade you must  be stay cool and calm. So you will win once a time , even you have to wait some time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

The possibility to trade and never loss is exist but it will require patient and steady mind. It is by never do a cut loss when the price movement is against us. But, sometimes, to wait the price to move in our favor can take a long period of time and can be a boring thing to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: