Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3480 times)
MuhNofa (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 08:30:48 AM by cryptamod

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Now a lot of services are being created that collect company bounties, but I do not think that this is a good idea, for one reason. This is centralization. And we are not very fond of centralized systems. Therefore, I will also participate and select the company myself. Wink
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

it is very normal to ICO projects to be dropped down after the success on the sale. because people who are invest in are want to earn profits  even they only got a small percentage of profits per projects, so instead ICO grow investors dumping theyre coins that they have and naturally the price goes down, meaning even a good projects can be manipulate the price because of some investors who are greed to earn profits after the ICO.

and to find/choose a good bounty, ICO must have a good team, roadmap and of course a good to be true announcement that indicates all the information about their projects. dont choose a bounty that managing of newbie or jr member, because 80% of them are scam. i already got scammed many times because of those low rank who managing the bounty and at the end theyre got away after the ICO.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!
good advice, I sometimes forget about the allocation of bounty
Thanks
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

At this time, there are many bounty companies, it is usually very difficult to choose! But there are moments on which need to to to pay attention!
In order to find a good company for production, you must first familiarize yourself with the team who deals with this project, what you have chosen! View the conditions of the company, which sets the task of the company! In my opinion, it is better to choose the company yourself, to analyze everything and to pick up the company for yourself!!!
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

Maybe you can try my bounty campaign what im joining for now because this project is interesting and have a amazing oppurtunity.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

I consider how many campaign participants are enrolled, the reference being as many as 1000 more participants.
For the next I see how many coins are sold at the first stage of sales, whether they meet the target. But not a few also bounty that did not inform their ICO development. And that's what I really disappoint. As if indicated a scam or a failed project.
From those two considerations if it does not meet the above criteria then I do not continue, and stop there

entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

Do not fool with the amount of bounty distributed. Some bounties says over million dolars bounty will be distributed but they can not afford that. They are usually scam projects. Another criteria is participants, if it is too high, bounty will be divide so much your share worth little.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I check their telegram channel. if it is very crowded it is good beccause it means that project is popular so it is quite possible to collect good money or reach hard cap. second i check their spreadsheets and checking quantity of participants. if there are so many people already, i give up.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

I think first of all you should choose a good ICO project, you can find your favorite ICO project in some ICO evaluation website.
Second, choose a reliable bounty manager, try not to choose those grades only for JR members and members, there should be no guarantee.

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

This questions asked over and over again, once again ill told you pick a good manager is one good main reason. I mean try joining campaign who managed by legendary member of this forum, cause he probably allready have some experience and dont want to handle scam project.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

U could Google the "ICO + Bounty" to find a lot of ICO with bounty campaign, then u could check the details carefully and judge which is the best suitable for u as there are too many bounty campaign to participate all of them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

The easiest way is to see who created the bounty thread (as initial analysis)
Look at his rank, the higher the better
Me personally wouldn't trust below full/senior member

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

First, do some research on the ICO your providing your service on.
Second, look if the team and their market are legitimate so that you won't be joining ICOs that are scam.
Lastly, see what are their target market and how will they reach their hardcap. Because a successful ICO means a great value coin.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

First, there are mostly more then one bounty types. For example on telegram bounties you risk nothing just small amount of time(maybe 20 minutes on one participation). You just have to fill the form with your Bitcointalk username, Telegram username and ETH address, and join telegram channel. After bounty ends you get tokens for participation. Sometimes you have to be active on Telegram channel.
Risk on telegram bounty in minimal - only time for filling up the bounty form and joining telegram channel. Eventually for participating on telegram channel.

For example on Signature bounty you have to wear Signature of bounty campaign, according to your rank on Bitcointalk forum. And you must write minimum number of posts (usually 15- 25 posts in one week).
Here you risk few weeks of "work". And sometimes, if campaign turns out to be a scam, you can lose substantional number of tokens.
If you participate in signature bouny campaign, I strongly suggest to look who the bounty manager is, and see if he had successful bounties before.
There are some experienced bouny managers here on forum, and if they lead bounty campaign it is probably not a scam.

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

First of all, I select the project : does it have a chance to have real success?
After, I compare the allocations of the selected projects.
Lastly, I check how many people already joined (if too many people, the earning would be low, even if allocation is large).
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:45 AM

A good bounty is handling by a good manager also mate, and not at all, there are also new manager that blunty and ico had successfully finished. Just take a research of what coin you must choose. Happy hunting mate
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Look how much suply coin for bounty, read roadmaps project, and how much participant bounty campaign,
if the participants a lot then the results in the can be a little, but if the participants a little then the results you will be able to be a lot.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

All people also can not make sure that their campaign will be ending in success.
All bounty hunter hope their campaign at least reach soft cap and hope more in hard cap. Soft cap is the basic earn of ico so as bounty hunter we can get our hard work fee.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: