Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 938 times)
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Hopefully not,because its the worst cryptocurrency investment that you might have,it is a centralized coin which oppose the cryptocurrencies which are decentralized currencies XRP is being controlled and manipulated by these bankers that is why it is not a good long term investment but it can be profitable in short term but i prefer staying away from coins like this because you will never know when will these bankers will sold their shares.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Nobody knows the future... And even if somebody knew it, how could you know if you can believe it or not ?

Will ripple rise again ? All crypto are rising and droping everyday... so yes and no...

Would you earn x10 on your investment ? Nobody knows...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

what makes Ripple different from the other currencies is the fact that it is supported by some of the banks and the Wall-street giants. In short, it is just the opposite of what Satoshi Nakamoto created in the form of Bitcoin. But even with this much support, I am quite skeptical about its future. It has failed to gain users and its market cap (even now) looks inflated.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

right now i dont pay so much attention to ripple...
only take profit from short term trading.
i think ripple more like fiat bank than cryptocurrency.
its so far from satoshi dream.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

i dont think so.. what i think is this ripple will hard to rise again, and maybe the price will be down from before.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

The Ripple may rise again but not so high it was before. Too much of people turned over that platform nowadays and it doesn't meet enough support.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

i dont think so.. what i think is this ripple will hard to rise again, and maybe the price will be down from before.

At it's core XRP is a pump and dump coin, it will rise again at some stage. But it will fall again, because during the downturns at it's core at this stage XRP has no value in the ripple system. Ripple will be a great payment system, XRP doesn't fit into that.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Nobody knows the future... And even if somebody knew it, how could you know if you can believe it or not ?

Will ripple rise again ? All crypto are rising and droping everyday... so yes and no...

Would you earn x10 on your investment ? Nobody knows...
Exactly who knows the future, anything can happen. we thought this year Jan end the bitcoin price and other altcoins price will go skyrocket but what happened all our predictions went wrong.

when the bitcoin price will rise I think other altcoins including ripple price also rise but not 100% sure

I earned previously, but not sure in future I will earn or not.

Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Yes, I think so. When BTC breaks 10K resistance and rises again, it will affect all other coins, and Ripple will probably even rise above even the record-breaking December levels.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

I think cryptocurrency take away a critical situation now. all cryptocurrency before few months ago pumping their fiat price. now all of cryptocurrency falling their price about less then half ripple also follow this, but I think after cross this critical situation ripple gain it's fiat value again.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

I don't think ripple will go back that high , there are lots of new investors in ripple. There will be big sell offs when ripple creeps back above $2.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

Not only ripple but other altcoin will also rise again. and for ripple it is already moving towards RISING.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

Don't bother to buy ripple guys or you will regret when someone will sell big time , as you know the owner has more than 50% of the total supply of ripple coins , so why do you buy this coin ? Who told you to buy ripple ? is that man a friend of yours ? I really doubt it.

This is the instinct of the sheep, dogs barking the magic words "banks, banks, banks" and billions of fictious capitalization do the magic.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

it looks like Ripple will only go up if the team or developer rebranding
we can wait for the next update, around the event of the ripple
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

No doubt yes. As many already know about how best this altcoin is. So this can give a sure outcome for every positive speculation for this coin and every hoper would never dismayed.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

It would rise for a short time but I doubt Ripple will survive this year. Too much people moved from XRP to other coins and it's no chance for XRP to keep positions.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

If Bitcoin could go up more to 20k or higher. The possibility for all altcoins to go up is very high. As of now, all alts are still in retracement  period. BTC up, alts dumps. BTC dumps, alts dumps too. So stupid manipulations from whales.

alxarroyoo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

there's a lot of FUD  around it these days... it's possible...all kinds of corporations..
for example :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956838.0
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

I think this option is quite likely. There is a big chance for this growth. So who keeps Ripple I advise you to keep on, and who wants to buy is better to do now
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

if this is true and if it is true XRP has started working with some companies hope this can be a trigger of XRP price increase and improve their image which if not wrong get a bad image.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: