Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinex - PoW & Masternode - Lyra2Z (True DEX over MN with Profit Sharing Soon)  (Read 43245 times)
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

'Ultra low premine'  Yeah because there are around 1,700,000 founder reward coins over the first 5 years.  I'll pass.

You just said it. Over 5 years.. means  its worthless if they don't keep the value up with development.. i see nothing wrong with this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d2bg

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

'Ultra low premine'  Yeah because there are around 1,700,000 founder reward coins over the first 5 years.  I'll pass.

You just said it. Over 5 years.. means  its worthless if they don't keep the value up with development.. i see nothing wrong with this

Good point.  I take back what I said.
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:24:09 AM

this coin means business and its so under the radar is crazy

wait until the twitter world get a hold of it.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

I want to mine it but the node and dev takes my pay
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Unfortunately this coin has been dead.
She is not dead. On the bsod, more than 1,000 miners dig it. She has the best energy saving algorithm. Yes, there are problems with the low price on the exchange. But everything can change.

The coin is dead !!!! And on BSOD there were 1000 slowly thinking people. Look at the hash rate over the past 24 hours.
Perhaps there will be fools who will give more than 50% of the mining to the owners of the master node

yes stay away from master node coins! they just steal your coins!

mine on coins with no master nodes! its better you keep all your coins!

Lately it is more often than not the case that masternode coins are started by anonymous devs who quite quickly afterwards disappear again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

She is not dead. On the bsod, more than 1,000 miners dig it. She has the best energy saving algorithm. Yes, there are problems with the low price on the exchange. But everything can change.

The coin is dead !!!! And on BSOD there were 1000 slowly thinking people. Look at the hash rate over the past 24 hours.
Perhaps there will be fools who will give more than 50% of the mining to the owners of the master node

Lately it is more often than not the case that masternode coins are started by anonymous devs who quite quickly afterwards disappear again.
What do you want to say? What did the developer disappear?
Surgut2006

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

Do you still believe in this coin? On BSOD was a couple of days ago about 9000 people ... but !!!!! The hashtate was LESS than a couple of days before that at 1000. Are you able to think? Are you able to analyze Huh I wrote about this 2-3 more pages back. This is a DEAD coin. She did not accumulate volume and immediately abandoned the miners, lowering their remuneration. It's not necessary to be Einstein to draw conclusions.
grafbcm

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

any ideas about exchange?
kras1v777

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

do favors, pay https://coinmarketcap.com

cryptoneet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

do favors, pay https://coinmarketcap.com

coin needs 100k of volume per day before being considered for cmc

soon it will tho
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Do you still believe in this coin? On BSOD was a couple of days ago about 9000 people ... but !!!!! The hashtate was LESS than a couple of days before that at 1000. Are you able to think? Are you able to analyze Huh I wrote about this 2-3 more pages back. This is a DEAD coin. She did not accumulate volume and immediately abandoned the miners, lowering their remuneration. It's not necessary to be Einstein to draw conclusions.

today drop too 686 miner with 5.1GH  maybe it not dead yet. 

but if dev not show up to tell new plan for us it dead soon.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
PKBO

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

7000 miners was botnet.... so nobody cares about that...  But your right, hashrate drops 70% from high when price was 0,0002

iam still mining it, also made few masternodes & bought some coins.

But some should help devs with marketing Wink
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

This coin will grow up if devs focus on it.
Focus on payment benefits for people, then it's going to grow up and make profit  Smiley

Valdemar

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

First Exchanger for Infinex
Buy/Sell Infinex: https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/ifx_btc
Pro-Trade: https://octaex.com/trade/chart/market/ifx_btc

And get 25 Octagen Coin free for signup at Octaex.com

Infinex deposit/withdrawal Type: Automatic system
Email: support@octaex.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/octaex
Internal Support center: Work Center menu on Dashboard: https://www.octaex.com/user/help.html (Can be accessed after login)

tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

any ideas about exchange?

IFX can trade in crypto-bridge

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

What do you want to say? What did the developer disappear?

It's just the truth that I am telling. Even if it does not apply to your project, it does apply to many others. Masternodes are a good feature to get people to buy a huge bag of coins and put them into their masternode, thereby creating some scarcity in the market and pushing the price up. That's what anonymous devs like, isn't it? Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
The_Don

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

project is nice but cyptobririge not wrking my coins from cryptobridge didnot came to my wallet

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
jayou

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

project is nice but cyptobririge not wrking my coins from cryptobridge didnot came to my wallet

There are no issues with current transfers in Cryptobridge.  If you are still having issues due to their earlier issue they have announced in Bridge, please follow up with their support team as we are hearing from some traders that their issue has been resolved.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

Project Infinex me of course are interested! Where can I see the white paper? Good luck with the project!

cryptoneet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

cheap IFX  drying up second exchange next week and whitepaper in the works!   Grin  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: