Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTAR] Vantaur - Masternodes | PoW/PoS | InstantX | DarkSend  (Read 33970 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Is there anything new or innovative that your coin brings to the crypto world? Why would I want to buy your coin or mine it?
it is likely forked coin. I see  nothing new from the coin in the OP.

I know and that is why I am asking whether there is something in the making behind the scenes. All these coins are forked and the devs think that masternodes alone will do it. But I am getting bored of even reading that.
There are lots of devs simply want to fork and create their coins, starting a new project, getting money from premined, then they gone forever. Masternode auctions are likely new disease in the crypto-ecosytem like ICOs some months ago.

A disease can only spread if it finds more and more idiots where it can actually spread. All these investors in crypto are so damn newbies. Maybe someone should start a thread with major warnings: masternode = scam! premine = scam! etc.

Are you saying that all coins with masternodes are scams?  I'm sure this coin is a scam, I just wanted to get your opinion on masternodes.  There seem to be a lot of good coins with masternodes, like Zencash, Pivx, dash... etc

Of course not every single coin with masternodes is a scam, but there is a high chance for most of them to be scams if they have nothing to offer besides those nodes.And it's a good way to encourage people to buy the coins the dev is willing to dump.

Here is a little Tip for spotting garbage ,,

No Whitepaper No Roadmap No information about dev ..
This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
3 start selling masternodes via Discord
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to)
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tummymumma

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:41:25 AM

This coin is a joke.   Be very careful of the devs involved in this project.  Does anyone know who they are?  Where they are from and what their names are -- I dont think so and I think there is a reason for that.
tummymumma

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:05 AM

RIP VANTAUR

****COIN IS DEAD****
easyminingpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

Code:
 -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://www.easyminingpool.co.in:3433 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VTAR
pause

NEW POOL ADDED

Miningpool fee is %0 for the next one month

www.easyminingpool.co.in
jinujang
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Korean translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996328.msg30811897#msg30811897
My address is VAnZknabkvF8WfNs27XtoSRUnNf3TmHgE4
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Well, a new coin with 3k% MN rewards and everyone seems to ignore. Just amazing how the interest in masternode coins evolves.
barkbay

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

reserve Filipino translation.
tummymumma

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

Well, a new coin with 3k% MN rewards and everyone seems to ignore. Just amazing how the interest in masternode coins evolves.

I think everyone knows that you stay with this one and your getting burned.   -- This post is probably already too late

I don't want to spread FUD, but if it scares some people off from getting burned from this scam, I am all for it.
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:11:27 AM by gmtfan

I think everyone knows that you stay with this one and your getting burned.   -- This post is probably already too late

I don't want to spread FUD, but if it scares some people off from getting burned from this scam, I am all for it.

Nope. Don't outsmart yourself
Nomysz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:11:08 AM

reserve polish translation. I want to do that. Please send me a message. Thank you!
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

is the twitter bounty still active?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

this coin is realy nice for staking.
when talking about scam.... 18 hours transaction time like BTC, what about that? bringing your money with aeroplane is faster  Roll Eyes
jimswers

Activity: 176
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Hi,

Vantaur Blockexplorer update!
Pool mining distribution now available:

https://vtar.overemo.com/pools

Bounty & support donation VTAR address: VX277gYtZSfVqGNv1CZTSAcpx5kSFCXXz4
Remember support developers of cryptocurrency services will lead to new features & popularity of cryptocurrency.

Nice & fast block explorer for your coin!
dagoz87

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

VANTAUR (VATR) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)