so lets say a interwebs shop have the item A to sell at 14$ and the same item cost 1,10 BTC, what are your 5 tops reasons to do that ?
1) Volatility. (Bitcoins may become worth less between when they get them and when they can exchange them.)
2) Cost to convert BTC back to USD to pay bills.
3) Costs associated with whatever lame solution the shop may have chosen to process their BTC payments. Perhaps they're worried that processor will go out of business without paying them. Perhaps that processor charges them high fees.
4) Supply and demand. They may believe that there are people sitting on vast quantities of BTC who want their products but don't want to flood the market. They may believe they can therefore charge higher rates and get them.
5) Higher perceived risk. They may worry that some uncertainty in the system will result in them getting screwed without necessarily even knowing what that risk might be. A higher price helps to offset that perceived risk.
6) It's easier to lower a price than to raise it. So when trying something knew, one tends to prefer to set one's prices a bit too high.