Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WAR CHILDREN  (Read 93 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Still to many 2nd world war children still alive with bad ideas of how life should be..

I cannot wait till they all die off because they are the people with bad ideas..
See people say the UK are RACIST for wanting to leave the EU    NO it's the EU that slap TARIFFS on
non EU nations so they have no chance of selling that product on the EUROPEAN markets..

So who are the RACIST ?

Plus why did Australia do this if the cannot fathom why we want to leave the EU..

We only became independent of Britain on this day in 1986
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/...became-independent.../story-e6frg6zo-1226014945...
3 Mar 2011 - TWENTY-FIVE years ago today, Australia became independent. ... The Australian states, however, did not gain their independence from Britain at that time. ... In Australia it was assumed that the requirement for state matters to go to the Queen through British ministers was just one of those quirky British ..

PLUS is Australia RACIST ?   THEY HAVE A POINTS SYSTEM for immigration  Roll Eyes

If me a British dude goes to the USA can i just move there and claim all the benefits?
SO WHY IS THE USA    TELLING US THE UK   to invite everyone and set them up for free?..

WILL YOU DO IT FOR ME? 

No i have to apply for a green card..
So why don't the USA let MEXICO rule them like they want the UK to be ruled by the EU SUPERSTATE..

All i see i a BUNCH of greedy un elected greedy fuckers and look at them little skinny pumpkins
they would struggle carrying 5lb of spuds..

So the only way they can do anything is to lie or pay someone to do something Wink..
Never going to do nothing by themselves so weak you see..

I am so fed up with these greedy fuckers who lie and destroy the future and the future children because of their GREED..

I WANT IN POLITICS ..

No more than 25 dollars donations to a politician so no million dollar bribes..
I want to see politcians BANK ACCOUNTS 10 years after they leave office so no fraud by contract
robbing like this company from DICK..

Suit Accuses Halliburton Of Fraud In Accounting - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2004/08/06/.../suit-accuses-halliburton-of-fraud-in-accounting.htm...
6 Aug 2004 - Four former finance employees at the Halliburton Company contend that a high-level and systemic accounting fraud occurred at the company from 1998 to 2001, according to a new filing in a class-action lawsuit on behalf of investors who bought the company's shares. The filing accuses the company of .

Halliburton Settles Securities Fraud Class Action for $100 Million
https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2016/12/27/436509.htm
27 Dec 2016 - Halliburton Co. on Friday said it had reached a $100 million settlement to resolve a long-running securities fraud class action lawsuit against the oilfield services provider that twice reached the U.S. Supreme Court. ... The class action lawsuit accused Halliburton of misleading .

CONTRACT ROBBING by politician DICK..

So lets see bank accounts 10 years after they leave office..
And no more than 25 dollar donation that way no one will do a bribe for 25 dollar donation ..

NOW IF WE DON'T PUT THIS INTO EFFECT   THEN WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE POLITICAL THIEVES ..

It will never change unless we change the system of how they lead a country and how we pay them..

That's why Brexit they don't care if everyone doing good they only care if they are doing good
like EU double pensions while our NURSES get fuck all.. Angry Angry Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: