Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REGISTER OPENED!][ANN] DRIVERO - REVOLUTION IN CAR SHARING  (Read 2067 times)
4ipa

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Good afternoon, dear developers and attendees of the forum. I very well looked and completely read the site Drivero. And I realized that paying for a trip with a crypto currency will help countries where the roads are loaded. It is very convenient in the future. Developers are well-known people and I think they will succeed in promoting the project. The app is also very beautiful. I hope you will succeed with this project and you will be able to pay the idea! Thanks you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

Good afternoon, dear developers and attendees of the forum. I very well looked and completely read the site Drivero. And I realized that paying for a trip with a crypto currency will help countries where the roads are loaded. It is very convenient in the future. Developers are well-known people and I think they will succeed in promoting the project. The app is also very beautiful. I hope you will succeed with this project and you will be able to pay the idea! Thanks you!

i agree with you. This a futuristic inovation in transportation. Because so far Drivero is the only one as far as i know transport platform whose payment method uses cryptocurrency. And this is the latest breakthrough
xputchakabax

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

Now a day instead of renting taxi cab there is a car rent where you can rent a car or rent a car with a driver instead of a taxi. This is a Trending these days so what’s drivero stands out to all this kind of platform:
1.DRIVERO platform doesn’t have long term commitments.  A one-time agreement with our terms and conditions when registering and uploading your document.
2. DRIVERO accept cards aswell as crypto currencies (ETH/BTC). If your trip cost you 8 euro, when paying with ETH/BTC you'll only have to pay 7,20 euro.
3. Fuel, insurance and maintenance is all part of the rent price. All expenses are covered by the rent time.
4. Rent from 1 minute up to unlimited time. For a long term rent we can apply a discount.
5. Blockchain is used for data protection and transfer.
6. Rent out your car for profit.
7. Different class vehicles: city, business and sports cars.
8. Vehicles installed with tracking devices and safety equipment.
9. 24/7 for smooth experience with any questions or technical issues.

So I say DRIVERO is the best project car sharing out there and no one can offer like drivero which is why I will recommend this to the whole world and to support this project.
DerukEaa

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

If Drivero is already running and already many tenants, will the tenants and the owner of the car will get insurance if the car had an accident or the car was stolen?
Athlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thanks.
amal89

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thanks.
You can join here http://t.me/driveroofficial]
Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thanks.
You can join here http://t.me/driveroofficial
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

I really like the main idea of ​​your company to create a platform for renting cars. The most amazing thing is that it will be possible at any time to rent a car of any class anywhere at any place and pay for it with not only real money but also with bitcoins or even with ethereum that will allow a lot of users to rent cars using your application. I also liked that everything will be included in the rental price, namely, gasoline, service and other services, this will allow people after renting a car not to worry about other services, because everything will already be in the contract.
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Hello, everyone..

We have hard few weeks.. Founder get's into the hospital, 3 team members traveled more than 5000 kilometers.. We made a few new contracts which are important to us.

Now we launch investors platform: http://drivero.eu/app

You will get 10 DRV tokens for register and 2 for invite.

Also you will earn if invited person invest into our project.

SO, REGISTER IS OPENED. 3 STAGE ON 2018-03-14 18:00

Also, we collected ~100 000 $ in past two weeks!

SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Hello all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/3ae74e41-c073-4585-bece-eec1dcf994b1
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Hello, everyone..

We have hard few weeks.. Founder get's into the hospital, 3 team members traveled more than 5000 kilometers.. We made a few new contracts which are important to us.

I think 100k its very small for two weeks. no?
Drivero (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Hello, everyone..

Yes, it's pretty low.. But we have ICO period and PRE-ICO 2 stages left. Smiley
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Hello, everyone..

Yes, it's pretty low.. But we have ICO period and PRE-ICO 2 stages left. Smiley

for Pre-ICO, 100K USD is good start, your project promising too. Success on your 2 left stage !
i have see your web and now it's became more interesting to watch  Cheesy
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

I understand that this is a navigation program. The navigation programs available at the moment can still make mistakes. In my opinion, this ICO will deals with all routes. Everyone should get it, because it may be too late.
dragon1234

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

In the past few years, the concept of online taxi booking app has brought a change in the transportation industry. One of the major reasons for the success of the taxi booking app in the market space is the ability to provide a seamless taxi booking service. The emergence of taxi apps helped in predicting the user demand and offer the service accordingly.

With the popularity of taxi booking apps, new apps are being developed offering the same services along with some unique features. While some turn out to be successful in the market, there are many that fail. So in such case, how one can develop an app that targets the basic demand, offering some additional benefits? For this, the taxi booking company needs a proper plan and a research on what is the requirement and what other companies are offering and what they are not offering.

Here are a few things that make taxi booking app the best-in-class.

Market Research
Crisp and Clear Goals
Target Audience Segment
Use Of High-End Technology
Strong Alliance Policy For Drivers
Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
Right Growth Channel and Market Selection
Additional Benefits For Drivers and Customers
Proper Business and Revenue Model
The success of taxi booking applications depend on how impactful the it is, and how it is fulfilling all the requirements of the customers. Here are the factors to consider for successful taxi booking app.

so i think this all thing can be apply future in drivero & Good Luck!!!!
Diexis

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Navigation programs are one of the most useable program types nowadays. It is nice that this project concentrates on this, and hopefully this can be a solution many mistakes that other all programs have. Thanks for this project can be lots of supporters.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

The DRIVERO is a car sharing platform that aims to get a car when you need it, and to where you need it. It's a car that you pay when you use it
batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

DRIVERO accept cards aswell as crypto currencies (ETH/BTC). If your trip cost you 8 euro, when paying with ETH/BTC you'll only have to pay 7,20 euro. This is an amazing, this project will be successful.

Community & Social Media Manager
kolpher001

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

I’m very interest about your project. I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become Best among the best!!!
limek

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

Drivero will enable more transportation options, greener environment and less traffic jam. In case anyone need transport for some reasons, emergencies or daily routine travels, this project will be become very promising.
Maniecool

Activity: 535

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

DRIVERO is a great project committed to changing lives and improving the cryptocurrency world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: