Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
jhon20

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Paygine is created by founders of Pay Engine Limited that own Best2pay platform.  The team have plan to utilize accumulated experience, technology and client base to build new platform that will help FinTech companies to build better future for all of us. That means, we won't regret our  investment in  Paygine!...

Also, Paygine officials are well experienced when it comes on financials so we can ensure that the business will really provide good opportunities to their investors.
Paygine provided with knowledge, on how business makes work for the, stable doing . specially in fenancing PGC team offers for all investors come buy tokens for a big Discount that. makes a huge profit in this platform having a good and secure investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Wish a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin!  Good luck fellows.
I hope so too! Payginr can act really in the market as  a substitute to dailed ones. Let's see their potential as a whole in the business.
Paygine will lead us to achieve everyones goal. Their platform is really amazing and assuring that all their investors and consumers gives of what they deserved a lot of benefits. Goodluck Paygine team we are all looking for more upgrades.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

We would like to remind you that today, in just a few hours, our livestream about the Paygine project begins. Azat Nugumanov, one of our partners, will be the speaker at the livestream. At the livestream Azat will touch upon the topic of how the Paygine project will be able to reform the existing banking sector.

You still have time to leave your questions for Azat that he will gladly answer during the livestream send them to our email (helpline@paygine.com) or leave them in our Telegram chat tagged with #askazat https://t.me/paygine_official.

Come join our livestream, this will be interesting!

Geminis_Beya

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

An interesting fact!

Probably you already know that entries in the blockchain cannot be edited. However, do you know why?
Blockchain is a distributed database that is stored in the form of multiple identical copies on a large number of computers. Any new entries made to the database are immediately distributed throughout the network, thanks to the constant synchronization of these copies. A single and continuous blockchain consists of information blocks into which all new changes are recorded.

The blockchain has cryptographic protection – that is, each user of the chain can make new changes to it only on the basis of the actions performed by him earlier (thanks to encryption). It is not possible for one user to change blocks on behalf of another, because each user on the network has his own cryptographic key which is known only to him.

Thus, none of the entries that got into the blockchain can be changed or erased later since it would require simultaneous action on all nodes of the network, which is almost impossible to do! Therefore, data that has been entered into the blockchain will not be subject to arbitrary deletion or falsification.

https://c.radikal.ru/c43/1806/6a/057462e98768.jpg
thanks for this information! i know now that our investments are truly secured with them that you cannot make changes easy as like that and another great thing about protection is that it has his own cryptographic key which is known only to him! i will surely love this project!
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Blockchain technology is a truly revolutionary tool of our time. Using its capabilities in the development of Paygine project is a breakthrough. It is a notion that Paygine is open to changes that will help in their development.

It is good to know that Paygine is open for changes for the enhancement of the project. Providing this changes in the future means more success to the project.
i think any project are open for changes for its improvement and development.  and i know that Paygine will do their best to become the most reliable, and convenient to use digital cryptocurrency.
aio1807

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

we all know that there's a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency market that will surely offers such great features, and i highly recommended Paygine as one of the best platforms that has many benefits that you can get, secured, fast transactions and always giving updates about their project. this project is a good investment for investors who always seek for the solutions for companies and people that want to use cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response! Believable project, excellence website, very nice vision.

I have also visited paygine in telegram, it was a great experience!...answering questions directly from their admin!..very knowledgeable and competent one!.....I think, this kind of platform is the one that we must trust!..highly recommended!..keep it up guyz!
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Key founders of Pay Engine Limited (UK) decided to create Paygine (US), an Open Financial Platform based on Pay Engine (UK) products and technologies, which will help businesses and consumers to use cryptocurrency simply and conveniently in everyday life. Paygine (US) possesses all licenses, required for unlimited usage of Pay Engine technologies and products. We believe that usage of existing products and clients database dramatically increases changes of Paygine (US) for success.
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I hope this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck DEVs.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

there's a lot of project and platforms out there offering services to the community, but for me Paygine is the best among the rest. one of the advantage that we can get from the other project is that it is currently used by Fintech businesse, e-commerce and beyond. and it also offering services by utilizing Best2Pay existing technology! they are really great when it comes to offering services. hoping for the big success of this project!
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Paygine is carrying out cross-border transfers of fiat currencies by means of cryptocurrency with a minimal costs, I can't wait the success of this project. The team behind this project was very amazing. Good luck team

i agree with your thoughts! this was really amazing, and all of the people who are behind Paygine! they have such a brilliant idea with the concept they have for their project. and hoping for the big success of this company! will love to have this in my app!
Rejamquiflix

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

Expect many investor support your plan when ICO will start. Discerning business, flawless job, absorbing job!
aio1807

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

What licenses do Paygine own currently?
We are registered as IPSP with Visa and Mastercard and run our own payment processing and peer2peer platform. But we do this with a partner-bank and under their license.
This brings some limitations for development of our services especially for fintech and crypto-businesses.
So we aim to get our own banks to boost our platform development and expand globally.
thank you sir for this updates, this is one of my question also. can i ask what is that specific bank that you're talking about? thank you for the information that you're going to give. more power to the team of Paygine!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

What licenses do Paygine own currently?
We are registered as IPSP with Visa and Mastercard and run our own payment processing and peer2peer platform. But we do this with a partner-bank and under their license.
This brings some limitations for development of our services especially for fintech and crypto-businesses.
So we aim to get our own banks to boost our platform development and expand globally.
thank you sir for this updates, this is one of my question also. can i ask what is that specific bank that you're talking about? thank you for the information that you're going to give. more power to the team of Paygine!
Wow good to know that Paygine is having a lot of updates and additional services and transactions for payments is their department. They do really fast with their work and I'm sure the team behind this project is really great with people that's in their target market.
Handdinspepa

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

Expect many investor support your business when ICO will begin.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

Expect many investor support your business when ICO will begin.
definitely bro!....one of the best platforms ever!...there is no doubt not to trust Paygine!..this company is doing their best to make our investment grow!..once this officially out in the market, this will surely a big  hit!..goodluck guys!
kaikai18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

I've reviewed all the details of your idea and everything is really very good!
Exactly!...did you read the whitepaper?...It's really amazing!..no wonder, this project will become the best soon!... More and more investors will definitely invest in here, once they see the potential of paygine!..in that case, congratulations in advance!...keep moving!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Exactly!...did you read the whitepaper?...It's really amazing!..no wonder, this project will become the best soon!... More and more investors will definitely invest in here, once they see the potential of paygine!..in that case, congratulations in advance!...keep moving!
Indeed! Because of its amazing platform investors will invest without any hesitations. They will see how paygine works and it will be one of the best ICO this year once officially launch in the market. Sooner Paygine will success.
jhon20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Indeed! Because of its amazing platform investors will invest without any hesitations. They will see how paygine works and it will be one of the best ICO this year once officially launch in the market. Sooner Paygine will success.
Paygine bringing a good and best quality of project. investors comes with .they giving a most profitable ,to invest it took so very promising project the idea was made by paygine team have a very helpful to the whole crypto communities i think paygine path. was being success someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: