Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702637 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

By the way, I read that they will offer a reward for those who will help them make the platform safer!
Sounds very interesting! How exactly will it be?  Smiley
Well, everything is very simple, for those who can find some errors in the security system, they will offer a reward.
It's very good that they are going to support such an initiative. Many developers are not always positive about this and I think this is very wrong. This should be supported and motivated by users to work in this direction!
And about the specific sums of awards, anything is known?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

By the way, I read that they will offer a reward for those who will help them make the platform safer!
Well, everything is very simple, for those who can find some errors in the security system, they will offer a reward.
It's very good that they are going to support such an initiative. Many developers are not always positive about this and I think this is very wrong. This should be supported and motivated by users to work in this direction!
Well, about the amounts I have not heard detailed information, I know that only 5,000,000 tokens have been allocated for this.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Well, about the amounts I have not heard detailed information, I know that only 5,000,000 tokens have been allocated for this.
And how much will it be in USD?
Kheg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

I can not answer you this question, the price during the sale of the tokens will be 1 ETH = 2500 LCS  but after listing on the exchange the token may grow in value and come recount. Therefore, only an approximate answer can be given to this question.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

I can not answer you this question, the price during the sale of the tokens will be 1 ETH = 2500 LCS  but after listing on the exchange the token may grow in value and come recount. Therefore, only an approximate answer can be given to this question.
Well I understood, thanks for the help!  Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

I like this project honestly for investors and future holders of tokens.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand? What exactly does "honest work" mean in what respect is this manifested?
leptoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

What exactly do you mean, I do not understand? What exactly does "honest work" mean in what respect is this manifested?
The project team is completely open to future token holders, they have written about it in white paper more than once. All users and tokens holders will be able to directly influence decision making within the framework of the platform, as well as various dividend payment systems and much more.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

The project team is completely open to future token holders, they have written about it in white paper more than once. All users and tokens holders will be able to directly influence decision making within the framework of the platform, as well as various dividend payment systems and much more.
yes I agree that in part this is very good. But it seems to me that this is not good about all cases
leptoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

yes I agree that in part this is very good. But it seems to me that this is not good about all cases
What exactly do you mean? Explain please  Huh
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

Well, for example, users can collectively make some decision that does not go to the benefit or will harm the entire platform and what will happen in this case? I certainly understand that openness to users is good, but trusting them to make responsible decisions that will affect the entire platform, it seems to me that it is too much.
leptoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Well, for example, users can collectively make some decision that does not go to the benefit or will harm the entire platform and what will happen in this case? I certainly understand that openness to users is good, but trusting them to make responsible decisions that will affect the entire platform, it seems to me that it is too much.
I think this is the task of the team of founders and developers to present the question in such a way that users make the right decision. That is, that the choice was objective. And I do not think that really global issues will be put to the vote, which may entail the closure of the entire platform.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

I think this is the task of the team of founders and developers to present the question in such a way that users make the right decision. That is, that the choice was objective. And I do not think that really global issues will be put to the vote, which may entail the closure of the entire platform.
Well, if it is so, it will be good. In any case, I agree that openness to the holders of tokens and users is a very good sign!
leptoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Well, if it is so, it will be good. In any case, I agree that openness to the holders of tokens and users is a very good sign!
So far it remains only to support the developers and wish them good luck!  Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
emontmon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
What do you mean by this? Listing where?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: