Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do transactions usually take?  (Read 424 times)
skelethon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

Give or take, how long do you wait to receive your coins? At what point do you start to become suspicious?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Give or take, how long do you wait to receive your coins? At what point do you start to become suspicious?

It depends on currency. For BTC it takes up to several days or even weeks, for ETH - up to several hours, for DGB it could be 1 min. So you need to check every coin separately for transaction time

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Which coin are you talking about? With ETH, it takes less than 60 seconds. On the other hand, for Bitcoin it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 days, depending on the transaction fee used and the network load. Other currencies such as LTC, BCH, BSD and XLM comes somewhere in between these two.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

It depends on currency. For BTC it takes up to several days or even weeks, for ETH - up to several hours, for DGB it could be 1 min. So you need to check every coin separately for transaction time

Who said it takes weeks for BTC tranactions,already the situation got normal only there are 10K unconfirmed transactions are in blockchain so the fee is very very less,less than a dollar and it will get confirmed in less than 30 minutes,if you have priority fee then the transaction will get confirmed in minutes.We need to use segwit address for more faster transactions than in legacy address.
It depends on the currency and their traffic in their network,if they have high traffic the fee will be high and the time also more.But these situations will be resolved when lightning network was implemented.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I depends on the gas price to selected during the transaction. Let me explain you with my experience. I use MyetherWallet to send and receive Ethers. I sent few Ethers to my friend last month and I set the gas price at it's maximum and it took 1 hour to complete the transaction, reason blockchain was so burdened and heavy traffic was at the blockchian that's my trasaction processed slowly. On the other hand I sent Ethers to someone and I set the gas price lowest and transaction processed in less than 3 mints. Heavy traffic on blockchain rarely happens. In normal days transaction takes place quickly. So if you want transaction to be processed quickly, you should set the gas price maximum. if you're in no hurry than standard gas price would also be enough.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Well actually, in all the times and all the crypto currencies that I have been using, I have observed that every transaction is actually different from one another in every crypto currency you use. Because the time when you do the transaction is very critical since this determines whether you are making a transaction on a busy time on a specific coin or on a time when very few people are using the coin's network. When it comes to the time span of every transaction or how long it takes to get all the confirmations done, knowing the time when there are only a few people using the network is very vital since the traffic determines the speed and the value of fees you have to pay for every transaction. hope this helps pal.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

If Bitcoin then you should be patient because the fastest transaction for Bitcoin today is 10-15 minutes but that is when you'll set to the highest transaction fee and normal is 1 to 5 hours but if you're going to select the least or cheapest transaction fee then at least 24 hours up to 1 week.
That's why Bitcoin will not surge up anymore because people would rather invest into Altcoins rather than Bitcoin because Altcoins are way faster than Bitcoin and that's the fact.
In Altcoins, it will mostly takes at least 5 seconds to 10 minutes.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

If you are talking about ethereum or bitcoin, with bitcoin usually it takes an hour up to 1 week to be confirmed,also depend on your fee but since the network is not congested now the fee is only small. In ethereum transaction it only take a minutes with decent gas fee. And in other currencies it only take minutes to hour to get confirmed.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

It is really depends on how much network congestion that we have,or traffics in the network because more traffics the network has the more slowly each transactions would be confirmed in each block.Also another factor would be the fees,if you used less fess you definitely need to wait more time than tha usual time of transfering coin to another coin.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

It really depends on what coins you're gonna transact, if you go with ETH, it will take up to 5 mins or depends in what site you're using it. If bitcoin it will take days or even weeks if the transaction is really slow because of blockchain traffic, there are still 9k unconfirmed transaction for bitcoin so it will be slow.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Depends on the coin.
With Bitcoin for example, you can monitor your transactions on the block explorer, just google it. Also average transaction time is shown here https://blockchain.info/charts/avg-confirmation-time Transactions have been taking quite a long time recently, we really need LN!
I tend to be paranoid and monitor transactions as they are progressing.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

If the coin is erc20 tokens or ethereum, transaction speed is really good and satisfying even though there are faster coins, but bitcoin is very bad, it takes a lot of time.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Transaction speed depends on the fee you paid for the transaction,  Ethereum ideally should be in seconds why BTC you need to want for minimum of 10 mins. If the network is congested then you will need to wait longer and sometimes hours or even days

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

It depends on the fees you have used,there is slow,average and high spreed tx confirmations which high speed tx will cost more compare to the first and the second fee,plus network congestion might be another thing to consider because congestions are slowing the whole network.

quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

well it depends on the coin. bitcoin transaction takes a while before I received it. bitcoin cash is a little bit faster than bitcoin though.
if you are trading ethereum and erc20 token the transaction was fast (depends also on the gas)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

what coin? ethereum and most erc20 token was fast. it could take less than a minute if you have filled the gas with high fee.

Murloc

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

I am one of those greedy bastards that put the low transaction fee for BTC and accelerate it. Usually it takes 2-4 hours. It only worth that if you have a huge amount of inputs and outputs. My ETH  transactions always go within 10-20 sec but ERC20 token transfers can either go with the sane as eth speed or won't be accepted by the network at all. For the other coins I'm so careless that I ceep them on exchanges (on different ones ofc) to prevent extra spending on exchange fees. But most of them have almost instant confirmation time.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

For bitcoin it took once 1-2 hours to me, I don't make bitcoin transactions much, it may not be accurate now, but for ethereum it is less than a minute. Digibyte and ripple are very fast compared to ethereum and bitcoin as well.
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

This is NOT TRUE. I can't talk about Bitcoin, but I receive my ETH within minutes, depending on how much I pay for it, but it has never been hours..
XRP,XRB and XLM are instant.
Verge is quite fast and anonymoust.
I used Zero and that's very fast, I only paid 0.000001ZER fee.
Other than that, I've not used anything else.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Luxrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

It depends what coin or token you send. Bitcoin is usually slower. If network is choked than we all wait longer.
But waiting anything longer than 1 hour is ridiculous.
callmeback

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Confirmation time varies from currency to currency and does not depend on Cryptonator, but on the speed of the particular cryptocurrency protocol. In some cases, it may take up to several hours. Especially when a network is overloaded with transactions. For me i think the more transactions that the network needs to process, the longer each transaction takes. This is because there are only a finite number of transactions to process each block and there are a finite number of transactions that can be included in a block.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

All coins have different term of acknowledgement, therefore all individually, altcoin now offer faster transactions than Bitcoin, but developers will soon reduce this razbezhku with the help of Lightning Network and algorithm Shor.
bratbu

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

It is really depends on the coin's block confirmation speed,if the coin has small blocksize it would be easily crowded if most of the people will transact simultaneously,another thing to consider is the network congestion because if there are millions of people using the network like ethereum it would be muich slower than its usual transaction speed.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

for my own I am a regular transaction at most about three minutes.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Typically when performing altcoin trading, withdraw from the e-wallet to the exchange floor, the time is speedy, on average it only takes about 30 minutes for each transaction at a reasonable cost. With Bitcoin, the time waiting for confirming it takes up to 5 days to successfully transaction. So if you need fast speed, you should exchange to altcoins like ETH instead of Bitcoin Cheesy

Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Like people said it heavily depends on the coin, but also keep in mind that exchange processing times are different and varying too.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

The majority of altcoins have already implemented scalability improvement and it may takes only some minutes to be delivered. if you are sending through exchange site and it may take few hours or more than 30 minutes. But if that was more than a  day and it looks suspicious.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

It depends on the coin you use.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:13:05 AM

This question is not as specific as it. How to know if what we will answer?  But anyways. When talking about major coins-
Btc took about hours, depending on the amount of fee you used.
Eth took about minute only
And when you talking about buying coins in ico,  just read those guidelines of them on when to distribute mate
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

The transaction time of altcoins is depends on some factors. for example in eth, the gas you used.
The higher gas, the faster that your transactions process. The lower gas, the slower your transaction will be processed.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Now even bitcoin transactions pass quickly - it takes me about 20-30 minutes.  And the cost of transactions has dropped significantly.  But I'm habitually changing Bitcoin to LTC or Dash.  Transactions of these coins between exchanges occur quickly.  And the commission is small.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

It depends on the altcoin you will send and depends on the traffic of the network. As of today my minimum waiting is only 1 minute to 10 minutes time frame. Make sure also to check the status of the wallet if you send it to trading platform because sometimes their wallet is under maintenance.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

Each coin has the time of each transaction, there is a moment there is also a long one

Example :
BTC need 2/3 Confirmation
ETH need 50 Confirmation

And all transactions can be made fast or slow, depending on how much you pay the transaction fee, the higher the transaction fees, the sooner your transaction gets confirmed
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

Depends on what coin are you trading , but usually it only takes second on most of the coins out in the market . They are designed to be fast because that is what we need . However , some blockchain get clogged which affects the trascantion speed of a coin . Take ETH for example during the Kitties invasion , the ETH Blockchain Network was very slow .

On the other hand , if you want to make the transaction time faster , you can increase the transaction fee which then kinda puts you in a "High Priority" . Tho some coin doesnt offer this kind of feature instead they have a fixed transaction fees .

Thing is , transaction speed varies per coin . And could be affected by other factors .

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Depends on the cryptocurrency that you transact and how much fee you are willing to pay. The transaction become suspicious if the delay is already reach 1 hr which means there could be a high traffic in the network.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

The length of your transaction depends on how much fee you pay for it. Suggestions for minimize the cost of coins, moving from 1st exchange to another exchange and see cheap altcoin (BTC - DOGE). So each time you want to do your transaction first check how much fee needed for fast transaction.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

It depend on currency and transaction fees we are giving for each currency . I felt bitcoin taking hours if i am keeping 50000 sathoshi to 100000 sathoshi . Ethereum 50000 gwei taking a minute for transaction may be less than minute . While crypto Kitties ethereum congestion it was taking more time and transaction fees.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

It depends on the coin you're using because all coins aren't the same because transaction speeds are always the main criteria of comparing Cryptos in the market.
Bitcoin is one of the slowest transaction speed in the market, and fastest would be around 30 minutes but most of the time users are saying that it would take more than a couple of hours but most of my Bitcoin transactions are more than 24 hours because I always choose the least or the minimum transaction fee.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Bitcoin is one of the slowest transaction speed in the market due to it's heavy congestion traffic in Bitcoin network itself.
But when it comes into other Altcoins like NEO or Dogecoin and other Altcoins that has a very fast transaction speed and as fast as a couple of seconds.
I experience Ripple and Dogecoin are one of the fastest and that's why it compels me to buy more Ripple and Dogecoin because it's reliability and speed.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 08:51:30 AM by Geenstijl

Of course it depends on a particular crypto and current load situation. Last time I have very cheap (<$1) and fast (<10min) transactions with ETH, ETC, LTC and BTC. I guess it's mostly because of the correction...
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1890

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Two days ago I was sending the ETH. The moment the transaction was created coincided with the beginning of the ICO. In the end, I waited about two hours watching how the gas price first rose to 100 (from 10) then slowly fell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Depends on the currency and the amount of commission that you are willing to spend on the transfer. Bitcoin takes the longest time
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

It's depends on what crypto coin did you send, if bitcoin it takes a  30 minutes or 2 days. In crypto currency transactions there are a difference from fee and which coin.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

If a coin network is overloaded then almost any coin is sent for a very long time. My longest bitcoin transaction lasted about three days. After this incident I started using ETH or other fast coins. In order to send a large amount with a small commission quickly I use DOGE and XLM. It usualy takes 1-5 minutes.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Samy old and slow bitcoin can carry out the transaction a few days. Especially if you paid a little commission
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I think it depends on what coins that you make that transaction. some of the coin doesn't have to wait too long and it could finish in any second. but some of the other coin takes a longer time. I remember that when I want to send my sia coin to my another wallet, it needs too long to see it arrives in my other wallet. but I don't take this as serious things because I am sure that finally, the coin will be arriving in my other wallet.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Generally speaking, depending on the transfer speed of the token you use and whether the block network is congested, I use the erc20 token transfer, which usually takes 5-6 minutes.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

each coin must be checked separately for the time of the transaction. Because for BTC it takes up to several weeks even, for Eth up to several hours happens
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

How long to wait?  Of course as soon as possible. Time is must in the world of crypto but some times it takes too long to recieve or to send coins because of its either network traffic or turtle like network of coins blockchain. and it depends on how much transaction fees you want to implement for your single transaction.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

Differently! Everything depends on the platform and the network load. On the plateau of the etherium, everything can be instantaneous, and can take a couple of days. The longest transaction lasted for me 2-3 days.

beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Not just the platform, but the tx fees as well. For example, if you're using ethereum, it is always a good idea to check the network activity level and suggested "gas" fee on ethgasstation before sending a tx from your wallet. Sending from an exchange is a different matter, as they have their own process and have control over what fee is used. So you'll just have to be patient.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

All transactions also depend very much from network overload. In normal network conditions and adequate fees transactions done very fast. For Ethereum there is a very useful website - https://ethgasstation.info, where you can check how many GWEi you need to use.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

For BTC it usually takes several days if you are sending large quantities at slow speeds. In Ethereum it is usually faster than bitcoin because in my experience sending ERC20 tokens from my account to my trading account went only for several minutes in an average speed. The speed always depends on how large the data is and how much you will be willing to pay for your transaction to be completed.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

For BTC it takes long time.
For ETH not that much
For Ripple is fast 10 minutes.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

For bitcoin generally takes a few hours for transactions, but for altcoin like ethereum, doge, wave it takes a few minutes, if token using smartcontract or wallet erc20 i think 2-5 minutes. I start suspicious when the transaction does not get in the wallet after 1 day, but it also depends on the provider of wallet or exchangers.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Depends on the currency. The longest transaction was in BTC, it took about two days, just because of the low fee. If you will take ETH, BCH, XRP, XRB it will be much faster.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

For me, I think it may depend on what type of ecosystem do you have to transact whether it's Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. When Bitcoin and Ethereum are experiencing network congestion, it is expected that you need to raise your transaction fee in Bitcoin, or Gwei in My Ether Wallet for it to be credited faster.

A couple of days ago, before transferring my tokens to the exchange, I checked the Eth Gas Station and the recommended Gwei for a faster transaction is more than 70. Since I want a faster transaction, I have no choice but to take it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sucix

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Yes its true. But i dont agree that etherium transaction takes several hours.
As i know and i send etherium for many time, if i put default gas price and it only takes around maximum 5 minutes.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

I bitcoin usualy i transact this days around 1 or most longer is 2 hours after that i was already suspected that my coin or token was stolen or hack.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀