Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 2996 times)
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
I think what that means is that market never stops, no matter the time in a day, buying and selling continues. But I’m not so sure of that. Physically, once it’s 6pm you see people closing their stores and going home LOL. Even online, when I was into forex trading, they do have a market closing time, if I do remember.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
I think what that means is that market never stops, no matter the time in a day, buying and selling continues. But I’m not so sure of that. Physically, once it’s 6pm you see people closing their stores and going home LOL. Even online, when I was into forex trading, they do have a market closing time, if I do remember.

The market that never sleep.i don't know if they are never sleep. but in my countries they are close at exactly 5pm. The market currency the foreign exchange market currency, forex, fx is the largest, most liquid and active financial market in the world. if they are never sleep it's nice and good. we can exchange buy and selling even 24 hoursi think this is good for me.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I am sure it does not depend on physical opening and closing of a market company every day.  It's the market being operative 24/7 regardless of any kind of market. It's business terminology used to say market never sleeps. It's like saying day and night do not sleep. It routine it moves around.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Yes a lot of currencies are creating and selling or exchanging or buying by a lot of people now a days and a lot famous currencies has circulated a lot to people that’s why people and investor are saying markets will never sleeps .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

After reading your post I just tought of why really is it???
Then for a while I it struck to my mind a scenario like this...
An investor bought a share at company A during those trading hours, after the bell rings and closes the market company A announce a new product and most of the investor got happy which lead to additional buying emotion that push the price up. without even doing nothing the investor could gain profit or revenue out of the blue. Money grows, even when he sleeps.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

the market never sleeps because this is not a traditional market, and in this modern era, technological sophistication that the market is created automatically, because that crypto market is running at all times in order to continue to be used by users around the world because in each of these countries has a time difference.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Because people from all over the world are using bitcoin and we have different time zones so always bitcoin transactions are happening.But I am never heard before that world market mever sleeps. Grin

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

The crypto market scopes the whole world of traders so timezone's are different so it's 24/7 running.Also it's  true that "Everyone needs money for their richer life so they are looking to make money always without sleeping".And I strongly agree that every time the market never sleeps.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

The market is just as it functions. But indirectly cast behind the market, that is human. Humans dont sleep, even in their sleep. Money can keep the eyes open all the time
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Bitcoin is one of the cyptocurrency. bitcoin is a dynamic market. Lots of people work in this platform, and they never stay in same place. they change quickly. When market is up and down,investors are feel happy or sad. Bitcoin is a digital market.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

it is because the market or exchange cryptocurrencies is decentralized, so that for 24 users from all parts of the world always access the exchanger, and of course that makes the price very fluctuactive

sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I am sure it does not depend on physical opening and closing of a market company every day.  It's the market being operative 24/7 regardless of any kind of market. It's business terminology used to say market never sleeps. It's like saying day and night do not sleep. It routine it moves around.

Yes I agree with the quote market will never sleeps because every were in the world market opens in different timings which if we calculate shows 24/7 open so it called like that.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

The existence and the movement of market is called market will never sleeps. Its not that a market company or a market opens and closes itself on a daily basis. For an example; when I say, 'trading will never sleep', this means that trading will never get closed, even though traders may close their respective shops and open again on the next day. Its used as a phrase.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

just look at the exchanges sites, they are open 24hrs a day and 7 times a week, they are off during maintenance or when they are having some issues like hacking incident etc. So literally it is a market that never sleeps Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

"market will never sleeps" my understanding in this word is simple...whether you participate or not ,the movement of the operation continued..no time limet..even some investor withdraw or the trader stops their business, they are not the hindrance for the market to keep on moving..it is not the "open and close" of the establishment, it is the operation tjat keeps on moving.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rbcomman

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

Because exept traditional markets trading traditional assets, We have now the power to trade and exchange those assets everyday at any hour through our laptops and smartphones.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Yes it is true that the crypto market sometimes rises through a fixed period of time. But there is nothing to be disappointed with this.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

i thought the city is the only one that never sleeps but i was wrong because there is also markets that dont sleep after i reading this topic of yours. i guess the market that never sleeps is the one that is on a 24/7 basis.

this market  are the ones that we oftenly see outside the streets or more commonly known as mini marts (e.g 7 eleven ) not only mini marts but there were also fast foods , hotels , etc.

crypto markets and online exchanges do also never sleeps because they are somehow automated because of the different timezones globally.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Use SmartPhone, Tablet or PC 🖥
Someone use tool
Or simple 2 human working 12/24
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

This is the first time that i have heard "the market that never sleeps" kinda interesting to talk a bit about it. Maybe I can even agree that the bitcoin market keeps going up and down every single hour of a day. It also falls the same for other stock markets to maybe because if a stock market at the US is closed there might be another stock market that's currently working at a different time zone. I would say that not only regarding crypto market but every type of market can be said that it never sleeps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: