Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 2996 times)
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

that might be due to traders who come from various parts of the world and various countries that come in one place to exchange and trade so that the place of exchange never sleeps.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Simply because the trading of cryptocurrencies made in cryptoexchanges are done 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The reason why it is 24 hours is that half of the world is trading within the 12-hour span while the other half are are spent by the other side of the world too until the next 24 hours.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I think why the market can never be said to sleep, maybe because this market has people who use the place to exchange buying and selling coins from various countries.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

This is due to the fact that the world market as well as the Internet so the market will never fall asleep.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

that might be due to traders who come from various parts of the world and various countries that come in one place to exchange and trade so that the place of exchange never sleeps.
Trust me I really appreciate your words because I am not in favor to let the market sleep. It is open for people 24/7. People can invest any time no one can stop your income to get high if you will invest your money in to crypto currency, I am sure bitcoin will never sell my coin as it has plenty of profit for me, keep on investing so you will never find the market be down.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Because of different time in the world, people are constantly using the internet non stop. Even do it is night time in China, if the time in Russia is day time, then people are still using the internet. Like in the market, because of people constantly accessing the market, it will never sleep and rest. The only time it will take a rest if the all the users are no longer active.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Because of different time in the world, people are constantly using the internet non stop. Even do it is night time in China, if the time in Russia is day time, then people are still using the internet. Like in the market, because of people constantly accessing the market, it will never sleep and rest. The only time it will take a rest if the all the users are no longer active.

What you said is correct market runs 24 hrs and it is due to different time zone each country having and due to it trading is going on 24 hrs.

cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
The world is now very modern. everyone has smartphone around them all the time, so you can buy and sell bitcoin or altcoin at any time of the day. Because of that, they call it "market will never sleep".
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

nowadays people are easy to buy, sell bitcoin and altcoin at any time and any place in the world. Because this is a modern world now. So that why people call it "Market will never sleeps". 
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Market never stops, it doesn't have working time or holidays, it's functioning 24/7. There is always something going on so you have to be present all the time if you want to be fully involved and know what is going on and make profit.
Besides, different parts of world have different time zones so you have to count on that too.
little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

Actually, the price of BTC varies every minute of every second.
cryptocurrency is for everyone in the world, everyone can join anytime anywhere just by smartphone or latop and iternet
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

This is a simple question (Because our earth is round Smiley))
We see a lot of market participants and are growing
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

nowadays people are easy to buy, sell bitcoin and altcoin at any time and any place in the world. Because this is a modern world now. So that why people call it "Market will never sleeps". 
We all are using bitcoin and use of bitcoin never stop at any point, rise and fall happens but when more people use bitcoin so price again recover soon, the more we will use it the more it will be high, market of bitcoin never sleep, it always keep on moving, it is modern age where all of us should use bitcoin to buy things online, it will increase the power and worth of bitcoin in our society.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

Market place is always acctive. All country project business in the market place. So it connects the all country people. Easy to reach the all business projects to people. So people  will be check the market price every day. Then people invets in the best project. If market will be go down. All project will be go down. So people will be get more projects information the market place. It important of all business projects.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
Simple because we live in different contries with different time frames. The transactions all over the world continues and never ends.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Simple because we live in different contries with different time frames. The transactions all over the world continues and never ends.
The exchange place are not only from one country but from many countries that are trading and looking for very large profits from the exchange place. so that the exchange place will always move up and down.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Market is the people actually it is an over all activity of investments  coming from the people all over the world and so not all people sleeps all at ones so meaning the market goes on and on and on it never stop it never sleeps for as long as people all over world has different time frames etc.
Ragoth

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

I heard it in the small time, I would be 14 years old, My mother used to say (Money will never sleep) There were many reasons behind saying this, When you are sleeping there are some shopping malls where people are shopping , There are some clubs in which people are waking up all night long, Either the money is being used here, That is why he said (Money never sleeps)
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

As far as I know, the market will never sleep is the market can still move up. The market can still rise from the slump that occurred. And I think your understanding is different about that.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Bitcoin and the major Altcoins have recently undergone some significant fluctuations. While some people believe that the initial price increase is a result of the proposed value and the reasonable acceptance of these virtual coins, some others assume that the price increase is up. Pushed by speculators only want to recycle capital to make a profit. Therefore, the market will continue to operate continuously and cash flow will continue to flow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: