Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

so, very little information.
waiting real airdrop and hope on some notification.
good luck team in work!  Smiley

I think the team is looking for us to write a paragraph or two to explain our own thoughts and feelings on the coin and they will then make the decision as to who will be involved in the airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

only pos?
intersing coin. waiting wallet
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Reserve french translation please
supereddy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Looks promising, looking forward for more information and airdrop.

Regards,
EK
colt05

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

This looks cool!
How do I join the airdrop?
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

pardon me,
but as far as i know,a company can not make this kind of rules;
The only requirement is to post on this thread
it has been discussed before,because it will lead an unlimited spams.
i think it would be best to change it to something like this maybe ?
'Contributing to the project by giving a suggestion on the thread' aka 're-phrase the rules'

P.S. i forgot the thread,but it's been talked before by the mods,campaign manager and others.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
BeasleySavage

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I just finished the whitepaper. So currently it's purely meant to be a PoS coin with a unique/fair airdrop system? I see the technical section is not complete. Very interested to read that part. Is there any public discussion groups setup yet (telegram/discord), or is everything meant to be kept on this thread? I have JavaScript experience if help with website is needed.

I'm not familiar with how the merit system works on here, could someone help me out with getting some if that?
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Your distribution method is one of few which I can honestly see actually creating a solid community. So far, so many of the airdropped coins just end up being pumped and dumped by people who scam the forms to get a shitload of the tokens then inflate the price for them to dump off at.

If this project sticks to its timelines I'll be an avid supporter right the way through. I am interested to see how the NEM blockchain deals with it too as I haven't had much experience with it if I am honest.

Anyway, good luck with the project I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. I run a crypto related website in the UK and would be happy to cover you if you wish.
thecoder2012

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

nice thing with airdrop but notification possible?
fet38

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

1) All Brand-New, Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake.  This will greatly reduce the amount of spam on the thread, and it is foreseen to be a difficult gate for members. I should note here, the admin/founder will be actively meriting these accounts based on their posts in the forum.

• By having 1 merit, or by simply being a high-ranked member does not guarantee you will be automatically granted a NevraStake, it means you will be entered into the filter round when that begins.

[/left]

so I don't need to participate! me newbie without merit  Undecided

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
fet38

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

1) All Brand-New, Newbie and Jr. Members will have to acquire at least 1 merit from another SR-Member or higher on the thread to be eligible for 1 NevraStake.  This will greatly reduce the amount of spam on the thread, and it is foreseen to be a difficult gate for members. I should note here, the admin/founder will be actively meriting these accounts based on their posts in the forum.

• By having 1 merit, or by simply being a high-ranked member does not guarantee you will be automatically granted a NevraStake, it means you will be entered into the filter round when that begins.

[/left]

so I don't need to participate! me newbie without merit  Undecided

If you post something constructive, then you will earn merit.

Sure Smiley I do a lot of research to understand what's going on and to be able to give something more to the community. but we all start from the bottom, don't blame me if my knowledge in this field is still limited   Cry 

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Hi, does the wallet still to be released, right? I bookmark this thread and I'm going to follow the updates. Keep up the good work!
BeasleySavage

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Yeah, Nevra (XEV) will be 100% POS, once the Mainnet is launched. The technical mainnet portion is not completed, as the mainnet has not yet been started. The first phase is to get the distribution done. Everyone will have the chance to view the inner-workings of the development cycle, when that begins occuring.

The NevraStake contract address on NEM's blockchain will also be made available for public view very shortly, within the next week or two.

Merit is the act of basically "liking" a post. Each user has a set amount of merit they can send another user. That's the essence of it.

Okay thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on this thread as things start taking off. And gotcha, so merit is basically a karma/reputation system.
Croneon

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Hello! A wonderful project, an excellent idea of distribution of tokens with the help of Airdrop. and about NevraStake (NEV) is generated on NEM's blockchain Sounds great.. lets support the dev and his team  Smiley
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

A sparious token, which is priceless already in the design. It will not look like something ordinary, it's a deep and even philosophical vision of the community of owners. At this stage, the project reveals its developer as a serious and intelligent person.
raywolf1

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

I can see that the team really put a lot of thoughts in this project,but I have to say too complex may not be a good thing for people to join.

v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

I like that this approach, the team stimulates the development of people interested in cryptocurrencies. A strong community=a strong token. Will follow this project, I think he be able to take its rightful place in kryptowords.
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I just read through the whitepaper. I like that you are trying to make a cryptocurrency that does not resemble a pyramid scheme. It is obvious that the current ICO system rewards early investors and then lets them make money at the expense of the later investors. It is also obvious that many airdropped coins will never build anything of value because they fail to attract a core community that is committed to anything other than dumping the coins they received for free. I liked how this was all outlined clearly in the whitepaper.

Nevra at least has an interesting idea whereby anyone can become a part of the community by meriting it and not by just spamming the forum asking for free coins. However, I fail to see the bigger vision behind this coin. Sure you guys aren't going to be spamming everywhere to promote your coin, but what will drive this currency to success? I understand that having a core group of 1000 people who contribute to the community will be a good start, but beyond making your own chain, what problem do you solve? What is the impetus for an investor to be interested in this project long term? The coin is fairly distributed, but where will we use this token? Why will anyone want to buy Nevra in the future?

This was a quote from the whitepaper but I did not understand what it meant. Clarification would be much appreciated.

"Nevra’s purpose is to create this type of distribution, then create an entire brand-new blockchain that will inhibit transactions of their stakes by providing an actual platform."
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

I just read through the whitepaper. I like that you are trying to make a cryptocurrency that does not resemble a pyramid scheme. It is obvious that the current ICO system rewards early investors and then lets them make money at the expense of the later investors. It is also obvious that many airdropped coins will never build anything of value because they fail to attract a core community that is committed to anything other than dumping the coins they received for free. I liked how this was all outlined clearly in the whitepaper.

Nevra at least has an interesting idea whereby anyone can become a part of the community by meriting it and not by just spamming the forum asking for free coins. However, I fail to see the bigger vision behind this coin. Sure you guys aren't going to be spamming everywhere to promote your coin, but what will drive this currency to success? I understand that having a core group of 1000 people who contribute to the community will be a good start, but beyond making your own chain, what problem do you solve? What is the impetus for an investor to be interested in this project long term? The coin is fairly distributed, but where will we use this token? Why will anyone want to buy Nevra in the future?

This was a quote from the whitepaper but I did not understand what it meant. Clarification would be much appreciated.

"Nevra’s purpose is to create this type of distribution, then create an entire brand-new blockchain that will inhibit transactions of their stakes by providing an actual platform."

The bigger vision behind the project remains a vision of Bitcoin's decentralization, a blockchain that is governed by no one. Many coins drive a purpose, and many of those purposes remain just for profit, to generate a mass appeal and hype quickly to make the quickest return possible. The end goal here for Nevra is not driving profit, but will be a by-product of the creation and distribution of the coins and the infrastructure that will be announced shortly after the distribution and testnet phases are completed.

To go into it further, we're going to create a smart-contract system with a marketplace resembling NXT/ETH, where the initial Nevra will be a gateway for coins to use this blockchain. Along with that, there is a few unannounced aspects that i'm not going to discuss here for the mainnet, due to the fact we are a few months off from it being fully realized. As the distribution comes to a close, more details will come out on how this will draw new members into the infrastructure, how we are going to broaden the appeal outside of Bitcointalk.

At the end of the day, the entire approach is to create a structure and solidify a base on Bitcointalk before branching out too quickly and trying to promote and gather a community outside BTT. This may seem like an outdated approach, but in turn, will help the coin to grow at a more solidified rate. By scattering the community into sectors across telegram, discord, twitter, etc yes it's very broad at the start, but it's quick to die off in the end if you're aren't relentlessly hammering those networks until you reach a pinnacle where it becomes a household name amongst all crypto users, which few coins actually achieve to date.

I know these seem like vague points, but the main initial goal is to really distribute the coin in the purest manner possible. As we move forward all the plans will be revealed at a steady rate, i assure everyone that. There is no financial incentive in the foreseeable future, for the team behind this coin until the mainnet is launched.

The updated version of the whitepaper will be launched as soon as the Stakeholder period is completed, in April.

I like the fact that investors and the founding team won't get rewarded initially. I also like that you will have a very solid base of founders who will be committed to this project from the start. This will build a solid foundation to branch out into whatever you are planning. I have followed you for quite some time on bitcointalk and your integrity is admirable, you warn people of XRP, ArcBlock, and all these other ICO shitcoin scams.

You are a person I trust to make good on your word. I am interested in this coin and know it will be a great success because the founder is serious about doing things the right way. Other crypto projects should take note of how this currency is being started. Honestly, without the intention of scheming or selling a product that does not yet exist.
Lunin2910

Activity: 588

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Very original distribution of airdrop. I think that you will solve the problem of filter malicious users. And the coin will only be for real loyal followers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: