Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

What does equality mean? The distribution will be the same for all ranks of users?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rich9998

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Hi devs,When did the airdrop start?
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Looking forward to more technical details.
I suggest you create a discord channel for XEV. Much better for communication than tele or slack.
Still not quite sure how to be listed as stakeholder.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

I'm not sure I understood this right.
Do NEV already exist? Are there already holders?

And will you distribute NEV first during the airdrop, which will then turn into XEV, or are you directly distributing XEV once the mainnet is launched?

Really excited about the will to distribute the airdrop as equally as possible. Should prevent big dumps and insure a fairly good decentralisation;

I'm happy to become a part of the project Smiley

You should read whitepaper first.
"Nevra’s ground for a blockchain will begin with a fork from NEM (XEM)."

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

what are the unusual rules, although I think you're right when every day there are new tokens and coins, the power are the people supporting these coins, and collect 10 interested in much better than 1000 scoundrels. good luck for you.
emile12

Activity: 392
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

hi

when website will be up , can we have  more specifications about the team (cv, works etc) ?

it's important to trust team and project

thanks

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

There are many community projects

Otho, DeepOnion... What will differentiate your project from theirs?

Do we have anything but a payment system and a wallet?

I will be curious to participate if I feel a real desire to move towards a specific field.

A poll on the destination of the room maybe? Why do you think the Community concept is an argument and for what purpose? Thank you !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

liberty, equality and ... trust (fraternity)
you are inspired by the motto of my country, France, i like
but i'm worried about all those coin or token premined with holders rewards
in candyland it's promising but in real world full of greedy and dishonest peoples it's less
i don't tell this project is plan to create a valuable coin for to dump at good time but it's in my concern and probably that of others people who aren't interested for easy quick money but more by a solid and trustable longterm project
of course i make allusion at similar project with a vegetable
MorettiDV

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

in candyland it's promising but in real world full of greedy and dishonest peoples it's less
i don't tell this project is plan to create a valuable coin for to dump at good time but it's in my concern and probably that of others people who aren't interested for easy quick money but more by a solid and trustable longterm project
That's why the airdrop list will be based on the activity that people have on this ANN to avoid the people that can't understand the value of the coin and the people that seek only fortune over night.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

That's why the airdrop list will be based on the activity that people have on this ANN to avoid the people that can't understand the value of the coin and the people that seek only fortune over night.

The airdrop list will also be verified by the community as well as the dev and mods. So if there are airdrop members who we think are just in it to dump then I would expect concerns would be identified about this during the verification phase.

I really cannot understand people who are dumping for quick profits, crypto as a whole has such great potential over the next few years and any rewards people are taking now would be far higher in the future when crypto becomes mainstream.
winchester95

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Nevra (XEV)
Equality, Freedom, Trust

Website: Coming Soon  |  Whitepaper: Mega Download  |  NevraStake Explorer: March 2018 |  Github: April 2018

Languages: Portuguese | French | Russian | German | Spanish | Arabic | & More Soon

Überblick

Nevra´s individuelle Repräsentation basiert auf drei Eigenschaften : Gleichheit, Freiheit und Vertrauen. Innerhalb der aktuellen Rahmenbedingungen für airdropped Coins, initial-coin-offering (ICO) und proof-of-work (POW) blockchains, bleiben zwei wichtige Dinge, die Verteilung des Coins und die Transparenz der Entwickler. Innerhalb der Infrastruktur von NevraStake schlagen wir einen gleichberechtigten Ansatz von Community und Verteilung vor, um das höchste Maß an Vertrauen und die Akzeptanz von echten Nutzern zu erreichen, ein ähnlicher Ansatz für die zukünftige utopische Vision von NEM.

Von Natur aus kann ein airdropped Coin niemals ein dezentralisierter Coin sein, weil ein Meister die Lieferung nach bestem Vermögen an potentielle Empfänger verteilt. Dies ist ein Problem, das Nevra nicht lösen will, sondern auf einer gerechteren Verteilung bestehen wird, bei der kein Benutzer mehr Gewicht als ein anderer hat und nur eine Verteilungsperiode stattfindet. Die grundlegenden Prinzipien, auf denen Nevra basiert, sind die Gleichheit der Verteilung, das Vertrauen hinter dem Hersteller den Fortschritt und die Freiheit der Teilnahme ohne jegliche Autorität, die einen Eingriff in den Rahmen erfordert.

NevraStake (NEV) Vs. Nevra (XEV)

NevraStake (NEV) wird in der NEM´s Blockchain durch das NANO- wallet generiert und dann an alle Inhaber verteilt. Alle interessierten Parteien sollten das Wallet herunterladen und ihre jeweiligen NEM-Adressen bereithalten, wenn die Verteilung der Stakes am 31. März 2018 erfolgt.
Nevra (XEV) wird das finale und endgültige Ergebnis dieses Coins darstellen, den Start des Mainnets im dritten Quartal 2018. Sobald das Mainnet live geht, werden alle NevraStake-Tokens, die innerhalb des NANO generiert wurden (Nem über Multisig-Portfolio), eingelöst innerhalb der Nevra-Struktur (XEV). Zurzeit kann Nevras finales Hauptnetz inhärent NEM-basiert sein, aber dies wird immer noch unter den Entwicklern diskutiert, die für das Team rekrutiert wurden.

Verteilung

Total supply: 1,250,000 (XEV)
1 NevraStake = 1000 Nevra (XEV) coins, 1000 stakeholders.

Gesamtversorgung: 1,250,000 (XEV)
1 NevraStake = 1000 Nevra (XEV) coins, 1000 stakeholders.

Begründer: 3% – 37,500 (XEV)
Entwickler: 5% – 62,500 (XEV)
Community: 80% - 1,000,000 (XEV)
Infrastruktur Support: 7% – 87,500 (XEV)
 Übersetzungen 0.1%
Portugiesisch  von softwork-LuckyGames (.01%)
 Französisch von asche
 Deutsch von winchester95
Arabisch von Mozdalifa17
Grafiken/Logo's 0.1%
Exchanges/Marketing 2%
Team/Admins/Support 2.4%
Misc. Preise für außerordentliche Leistungen 1.4%
Transaktionen & Misc. 1%
Nicht zugewiesen: 5% - 62,500 (XEV)

(1) NevraStake wird allen Nutzern gewährt, die ihr Interesse mit einem umfassenden Denkprozess zum Ausdruck bringen wollen und im Wesentlichen ihre Meinungen, Gedanken, Bedenken und Kritikpunkte in einem beitragen. Sie erhalten den Status eines Stakeholders.

Wir ermutigen jeden dazu diesem Airdrop beizutreten , sich in der Diskussion zu beteiligen,denn nur weil es scheint, dass Tausende von Benutzern interessiert sind, bezweifeln wir, dass viele von ihnen legitim sind.Es sollte angemerkt werden, dass Airdrop Stakes basierend auf der Veröffentlichungszeit gegeben werden, bedeutet, umso eher Sie beitreten, desto höher sind Ihre Chancen angenommen zu werden.
Das ist das einzige Unvorteilhafte an der Verteilung von Nevra, die weiterhin bestehende begrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern, die angenommen werden. (1000).

Regeln

Mit der Einführung des neuen Leistungssystems von Bitcointalk, erkennen wir dies als eine Möglichkeitan, neue Spam-Accounts herauszufiltern,und eine Chance auf mehr Beteiligungen echter User

1) Alle brandneuen, Newbie- und Jr.-Mitglieder müssen mindestens 1 Verdienst von einem anderen SR-Mitglied oder einem höheren Mitglied des Themas erwerben, um für 1 NevraStake in Frage zu kommen.Dies wird die Menge an Spam zu diesem Thema stark reduzieren und es wird erwartet, dass es ein schwieriges Tor für Mitglieder darstellt.
Ich sollte hier anmerken, dass der Administrator / Gründer diese Accounts basierend auf Ihren Forumsbeiträgen handelt.

• Wenn Sie einen Verdienst haben oder einfach nur ein hochrangiges Mitglied sind, können Sie nicht garantieren, dass Sie automatisch einen NevraStake erhalten. Das bedeutet, dass Sie die Runde des Filters betreten, wenn dies geschieht.

2) Gemäß den Leistungsbeschränkungen von neuen Konten werden alle Benutzer 3 Runden der Filterung von gefälschten Konten unterzogen.Die erste Runde wird vom Nevra-Team, die zweite von der Community und eine dritte Runde einer erneuten Überprüfung durch das Nevra-Team gefiltert.Wenn sich herausstellt, dass Nutzer gefälscht oder falsch gekennzeichnet sind, haben sie die Möglichkeit, gegen die Filterung Ihres Kontos Einspruch zu erheben.Weitere Details werden später erläutert.

3) Die Möglichkeit, sich in die Nevra Stakeholer-Liste einzutragen, wird für 2 Monate bestehen und endet am 31. März 2018 um 11:59 Uhr PST.
Nach diesem Zeitraum werden alle Eingaben unabhängig von den Umständen zurückgewiesen.

Team Position

Wir suchen derzeit noch nach Community Mitgliedern, die sich dafür interessieren, ein Teil des Nevra Projekts und der Ideologie zu werden. Es sollte auch darauf hingewiesen werden, dass einige Mittel erst nach dem Upgrade des Nevra (XEV) -Hauptnetzes verteilt werden. Fühlen Sie sich frei sich mit Fragen oder relevanten Qualifikationen per PM an mich zu wenden.

- 1-3 Entwickler
-1 Grafik und Webdesigner MorettiDV [/s] - MorettiDV
[/b]
Melden sie sich nur bei mir, wenn Sie ernsthaft daran interessiert sind Teil des Nevra Projects zu werden.

Abschließende Gedanken s

Nevra basiert ausschließlich auf Gemeindebeteiligung unter der Leitung des Tk808.Diese Art von Projekt kann nicht von einem kleinen Team von Leuten erstellt werden, aber mit der Unterstützung von Hunderten kann Etwas wirklich repräsentatives unter allen Cryptos erstellt werden.Das ist die Zukunft, das ist es, was der Coin ist.Wenn Sie nach einem schnellen finanziellen Gewinn suchen, schlage ich vor, dass Sie das Thema verlassen. Ich hoffe, dass durch das Whitepaper und dieses Thema, diese Idee einer egalitären Währung durch meine Ihnen mitgeteilten Gedanken verwirklicht wird. In dem Fall, in dem Administratoren dieses Segment blockieren, erkennt die Community dies als ein Missverständnis an, dann wird dieses Projekt aufgegeben oder entweder der Thread blockiert.Es wird niemals einen Zeitraum geben, in dem das Team Geld von Nutzern abfragt, sondern eine Spende abschließen kann, um eine Art Finanzierung für Entwickler zu unterstützen, die dafür möglicherweise hunderte von Stunden investiert haben.Wir freuen uns über alle Kommentare zu diesem Thema.

F.A.Q

Wie werde ich ein Nevrastake-Halter?
  • Die einzige Voraussetzung ist es, zu dem Thema beizutragen, mit einem Beitrag gut abgerundet (konstruktiv, kritisch, ernst gemeint und etc). Es sollte angemerkt werden, dass nur "interessiert", "reserviert" oder irgendetwas in dieser Richtung, nicht berücksichtigt wird.
    Wir brauchen keinen Absatz, sondern nur einen gut geschriebenen Gedankenprozess von 3-4 Sätzen, daher wird dieses Thema nicht von neuen Accounts gesendet. Das ist die einzige Voraussetzung, um wirklich ein Teil davon zu sein. Es gibt kein Google-Forum, keine Unterschrift, nichts, das Sie im Namen dieser Währung vermarkten müssen.

Welche Regeln / Einschränkungen gelten für die Verteilung?
  • Es gibt nur zwei Einschränkungen: Alle Neu-, Novizen-, Jr.-Mitglieder müssen ihre verdienten Beiträge (1 Verdienst) für eine SR + in diesem Thema haben. Die zweite ist, wenn wir in die Fakekontenfilterungsrunden gehen, müssen alle Konten aktiv und in gutem Zustand sein. Weitere Details zur Phase der Fakeprofilentfernung werden später auftreten. Wenn Sie ein legitimes MTB-Konto haben und Nevrastake-Inhaber sein wollen, werden Sie es sein. Es ist sehr einfach, es gibt keinen Bullshit.

Wo sind die restlichen Details bezüglich der Verteilung und des Coins?
  • Alle Details, Regeln und Verteilung sind in diesem ANN und im Whitepaper. Wenn einige Informationen nicht klar sind, werde ich das Thema später aktualisieren, aber die meisten Informationen für diese Fragen können durch Lesen des Themas beantwortet werden.

Wie lange dauert die erste Stakeholder-Phase?
  • Die Stakeholders, die mit dem Start dieses ANN (10. Februar) begonnen haben, werden bis zum 31. März 2018 andauern.

In welchem Wallet wird NevraStake gehalten?
  • NANO, Nems Wallet. NevraStakes werden über Multi-Sig-Verträge auf dem Nano Wallet erstellt.

Wann wird das Mainnet gestartet?
  • Erwartet wird, dass es in Q3 diesen Jahres gestartet wird. Das Test-Netz sollte irgendwann nach der vollständigen Verteilung von NevraStakes eintreffen. NevraStakes wird im Mainnet gegen Nevra (XEV) getauscht. 1 NevraStake = 1000 (XEV)

Wie stark sind Sie diesem Coin verpflichtet?
  • Sehr doll verpflichtet, es ist das einzige Projekt an dem ich arbeite. Ich bekomme 0 finanziellen Gewinn und werde weiterhin 0 finanziellen Gewinn erhalten, zumindest bis das Mainnet gestartet wird. Ich stehe zu 100% hinter dem Coin und werde ihn zum Erfolg führen.

An denjenigen, die mit irgendeinem Aspekt diesem Coin helfen möchten, treten Sie mit mir in Verbindung. Dies ist wirklich ein Coin von der Gemeinde für die Gemeinde.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
Merited by debutant (1), gerdab (1)

I must say the liberty, equality part, really talks to my french feelings Smiley You could almost plant a french flag on the logo :x

I really like the community projects too, as it helps increasing the value and the retention of the coin.
Many people using community like DeepOnion and OTHO seem to be working quite well, but I wonder why only 1000 people if you want a good decentralization?

It is refreshing to see a coin attached to moral values, and I think this should happen more often. We already pay attention (some of us anyway) to moral values of companies we chose to buy our stuff from, but this behavior is far from reaching the biggest part of the crypto world.

So i really hope this project goes far, and I hope I can help with it!
zglorg

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
Merited by gerdab (1)

I am sure egalitarian distribution is a key of success for any coin.You annonce convincingly  that Nevra will allow this equitable distribution.

I am quite new in crypto currencies and i am not fluent in english  but i am sure your new coin will be able to solve some majors problems with cryptocurrencies

Obviously i would like to know more about the way you want the coin to be used, to be promoted etc..

for that , even if i am not a "Full member", i will follow your thread with great attention, and , if i can, i make some contributions

I wish you all the best

xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

Hi I think the project needs an official website telegram ... Twitter ... more information about the spread of information a lot of projects are the main promotion business in Twitter and telegraph to be able to get a lot of attention... I'd like to make some effort for the success of this project we can warm up on Twitter first.
tolyawa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

Hi.
This is my translation of your ANN thread to Russian.
If you want, we can create new thread in Russian section.

Nevra (XEV)
Paвeнcтвo, Cвoбoдa, Дoвepиe

Website: B paзpaбoткe |  Whitepaper: Cкaчaть  |  NevraStake Explorer: Mapт 2018 |  Github: Aпpeль 2018

Languages: Portuguese | French | Russian | German | Spanish | Arabic | & More Soon

Oбзop

Nerva бaзиpyeтcя нa тpex ocнoвныx пpинципax: paвeнcтвo, cвoбoдa, дoвepиe. B кoнцeпции paздaчи мoнeт пoлyчeнныx чepeз aиpдpoпы, мaйнинг или в peзyльтaтe yчacтия в ICO дoлжeн быть пpинцип пpoзpaчнoгo pacпpeдeлeния мoнeт мeждy пoльзoвaтeлями и paзpaбoтчикaми. Texнoлoгия Nerva пpeдлaгaeт чecтный пoдxoд к пoльзoвaтeлям и paздaчe мoнeт, для дocтижeния мaкcимaльнoгo дoвepия, взaимoдeйcтвия и идeaлиcтичнoгo бyдyщeгo NEM.
Пo cyти, ни oднa выпyщeннaя мoнeтa, кoтopaя paздaeтcя чepeз aиpдpoпы нe мoжeт быть дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoй, тaк кaк влaдeлeц pacпpeдeляeт мoнeтки в зaвиcимocти oт тoгo, чтo oн ждeт oт пoлyчaтeлeй. Nerva нe coбиpaeтcя peшaть этy пpoблeмy, нo мы нacтaивaeм нa чecтнoм pacпpeдeлeнии, гдe ни oдин пoльзoвaтeль нe пoлyчит бoльшe дpyгoгo и пepиoд paздaчи бyдeт тoлькo oдин. Ocнoвoпoлaгaющиe пpинципы Nerva: чecтнoe pacпpeдeлeниe мoнeт, дoвepиe к paзpaбoтчикy, пpoцeccy и oтcyтcтвиe cлoжныx тpeбoвaний для вxoдa.

NevraStake (NEV) Vs. Nevra (XEV)

NervaStake тoкeны cгeниpиpoвaны нa ocнoвe блoкчeйнa NEM чepeз NANO кoшeлeк и пoтoм бyдyт pacпpeдeлeны вceм пoльзoвaтeлям. Bce жeлaющиe дoлжны имeть cooтвeтcтвyющиe NEM aдpeca и зaгpyзить кoшeльки к дaтe paздaчи – 31 Mapтa 2018.

Nerva (XEV) пpeдcтaвит пocлeднee, мaкcимaльнoe дocтижeниe - зaпycк ocнoвнoй ceти в тpeтьeм квapтaлe 2018. Кaк тoлькo ceть бyдeт зaпyщeнa, вce NervaStake тoкeны, cгeнepиpoвaнныe нa ocнoвe NANO (Nem кoшeлeк c мyльтипoдпиcью), бyдyт oбмeняны нa Nerva (XEV). B дaнный мoмeнт ceть Nerva вoзмoжнo бyдeт ocнoвaнa нa NEM, нo этoт вoпpoc oбcyждaeтcя paзpaбoтчикaми.

Pacпpeдeлeниe мoнeт

Oбщee кoличecтвo: 1,250,000 (XEV)
1 NevraStake = 1000 Nevra (XEV) coins, 1000 cтeйкxoлдepoв.

Ocнoвaтeли: 3% – 37,500 (XEV)
Paзpaбoтчики: 5% – 62,500 (XEV)
Кoмьюнити: 80% - 1,000,000 (XEV)
Пoддepжкa инфpacтpyктypы: 7% – 87,500 (XEV)
   - Пepeвoды 0.1%
                 Portugueese by softwork-LuckyGames(.01%)
                 French by asche (.01%)
                 German by winchester95 (.01%)
                 Arabic by Mozdalifa17
                 Russian by tolyawa
   - Гpaфикa/Лoгoтипы 0.1% MorettiDV (.1%)
   - Oбмeны/Mapкeтинг 2%
   - Кoмaндa/Aдминиcтpaтopы/Caппopт 2.4%
   - Haгpaды зa paзныe дocтижeния 1.4%
   - Tpaнзaкции и пpoчee. 1%
Peзepв: 5% - 62,500 (XEV)

(1) Bceм зaинтepecoвaнным пoльзoвaтeлям, яcнo выpaжaющим cвoи мыcли, мнeния и кpитикy пo пoвoдy пpoeктa, дaющим cyщecтвeнныe зaмeчaния в пocтax, бyдeт пoдapeнa NevraStake и пpиcвoeн cтaтyc cтeйкxoлдepa.

Mы пpизывaeм вcex жeлaющиx пpинять yчacтиe в aиpдpoп кaмпaнии, пoyчacтвoвaть в диcкyccии, тaк кaк мoжeт oкaзaтьcя, чтo cpeди 1000 зaинтepecoвaнныx пoльзoвaтeлeй бoльшaя иx чacть oкaжeтcя нe лeгитимными. Oтмeтим, чтo дoли в aиpдpoп кaмпaнии бyдyт pacпpeдeлeны в cooтвeтcтвии c вpeмeнeм пyбликaции, ee знaчeниeм, чeм paньшe вы пpимeтe yчacтиe, тeм бoльшe вepoятнocть быть пpинятым. Чиcлo пoльзoвaтeлeй oгpaничeнo дo 1000 пpи paздaчe мoнeт.

Пpaвилa

C ввeдeниeм нoвoй cиcтeмы paнгoв нa Bitcointalk cтaлo пpoщe фильтpoвaть нoвыe aккayнты, кoтopыe cпaмят c цeлью пoвышeния cтaтyca.

1) Bce yчacтники Brand-New, Newbie и Jr. дoлжны бyдyт пoлyчить кaк минимyм 1 merit oт SR -member или вышe, чтoбы имeть пpaвo нa 1 NevraStake. Этo знaчитeльнo yмeньшит кoличecтвo cпaмa. Taкжe этo paccмaтpивaeтcя кaк cиcтeмa oтбopa для yчacтникoв. Hyжнo oтмeтить, чтo aдмин/ocнoвaтeль бyдeт aктивнo изyчaть пoльзoвaтeлeй ocнoвывaяcь нa иx пocты.

• Haличиe 1 merit или бyдyчи выcoкopaнгoвым пoльзoвaтeлeм, нe гapaнтиpyeт вaм NervaStake, этo знaчит лишь тo, чтo вы мoжeтe пpoйти в пepвyю вoлнy oтбopa в нaчaлe кaмпaнии.

2) 2)   B cooтвeтcтвии c нoвoввeдeнными пpaвилaми, вce пoльзoвaтeли пoдвepгaютcя тpexypoвнeвoй пpoвepкe нa пoддeльнocть aккayнтoв: 1 ypoвeнь -  пpoвepкa кoмaнды Nerva; 2 – cooбщecтвoм, 3 - пoвтopнaя пpoвepкa кoмaнды Nerva. Пpи oбнapyжeнии, фeйкoвыe aккayнты бyдyт oтceивaтьcя, нo иx бyдeт вoзмoжнo oпpaвдaть. Дeтaли пpeдocтaвим пoзжe.

3) B тeчeнии 2 мecяцeв дo 31 мapтa 23:59 PST бyдeт вoзмoжнocть cтaть oдним из 1000 cтeйкxoлдepoв Nerva. Пocлe этoй дaты вce зaявки бyдyт oтклoнeны, нeзaвиcимo oт oбcтoятeльcтв.

Baкaнcии в кaмпaнии

B нacтoящee вpeмя мы ищeм члeнoв кoмaнды, гoтoвыx cтaть чacтью пpoeктa и идeoлoгии Nerva. Cлeдyeт oтмeтить, чтo чacть cpeдcтв бyдeт pacпpeдeлeнa тoлькo пocлe зaпycкa ceти Nerva (XEV). Пишитe в личкy тoпикcтapтepy пo вceм вoпpocaм, кacaющимcя кaмпaнии.

- 1-3 Paзpaбoтчики

Ecли xoтитe cтaть чacтью кoмaнды Nerva, пишитe тoпикcтapтepy.

Зaключeниe

Nerva ocнoвaнa нa кoммyникaции c oбщecтвoм. Дaнный пpoeкт нe мoжeт быть coздaн тoлькo кoмaндoй paзpaбoтчикoв, нo c пoддepжкoй кoмьюнити, мы cмoжeм coздaть нeчтo дeйcтвитeльнo cтoящee нa pынкe кpиптoвaлюты. Этo бyдyщee. Кoмьюнити. Ho ecли вы ищeтe быcтpoй пpибыли, я пpeдлaгaю вaм зaкpыть этy тeмy. Я нaдeюcь, чтo вce cвoи мыcли и идeи пo пoвoдy «paвнoпpaвнoй» мoнeты, я излoжил в whitepaper и в этoй тeмe. B тoм cлyчae, ecли мoдepaтopы зaблoкиpyют этy тeмy, oбщecтвo пpизнaeт мoю идeю кaк пpoвaл, пpoeкт зaкpoют. Кoмaндa нe бyдeт пpocить взнocoв и пoжepтвoвaний нa пpoeкт, нo вы мoжeтe пoддepжaть дoнaтoм paзpaбoтчикoв, кoтopыe пoтpaтили coтни чacoв зa paбoтoй. Mы блaгoдapны вaм и цeним любoй oтзыв в этoй тeмe.

Ч.A.B.O.

Кaк cтaть cтeйкxoлдepoм?
  • Eдинcтвeннoe тpeбoвaниe – внecти вклaд в пpoeкт кoнcтpyктивным, кpитичным и вecoмым пocтoм. Учacтники, гoвopящиe "interested," "reserved" и т.п. нe бyдyт paccмaтpивaтьcя. He нyжнo пиcaть пoлoтнa – 3-4 кoнcтpyктивныx пpeдлoжeниe c лoгичнoй мыcлитeльнoй цeпoчкoй бyдeт дocтaтoчнo, чтoбы нe cпaмить в тeмe. Heт ни гyгл-фopм, ни пoдпиceй, ничeгo пoдoбнoгo, тpeбyющeгocя oт вac для выxoдa мoнeты нa pынoк.

Кaкиe пpaвилa/oгpaничeния нa pacпpeдeлeниe мoнeт?
  • 2 oгpaничeния: вce Brand-new, Newbies, Jr Members дoлжны имeть xoтя бы пo 1 merit oт SR+ в этoй тeмe. Bo-втopыx, вo вpeмя пpoвepки aккayнтoв нa пoдлиннocть, вce aккayнты дoлжны быть aктивны и c нopмaльнoй peпyтaциeй. Пoдpoбнocти нa тeмy пpoвepки бyдyт oпyбликoвaны пoзжe. Ecли вaш aккayнт нa БTT нopмaльный и вы xoтитe cтaть чacтью Nerva пpoeктa – y вac пoлyчитcя! Этo дoвoльнo пpocтo – никaкoгo пoдтeкcтa.

Гдe ocтaльнaя инфopмaция o мoнeтe и paздaчe?
  • Bcя инфopмaция, дeтaли, пpaвилa в этoй ANN и Whitepaper. Ecли ocтaлиcь вoпpocы, пoзжe я oбнoвлю тeмy, нo бoльшaя чacть oтвeтoв нa вce вoпpocы coдepжитcя в этoй тeмe.

Cкoлькo длитcя фaзa oпpeдeлeния cтeйкxoлдepoв?
  • Haчaлo - вpeмя выпycкa этoй ANN (10 фeвpaля) длитcя дo 31 мapтa 2018.

Ha чeм ocнoвaн кoшeлeк NervaStake?
  • NANO, Nem-кoшeлeк. NevraStakes coздaн c мyльтипoдпиcью нa ocнoвe Nano кoшeлькa.

Кoгдa зaпycк глaвнoй ceти?
  • Oжидaeтcя зaпycк в тpeтьeм квapтaлe этoгo гoдa. Tecтoвaя ceть бyдeт зaпyщeнa пocлe тoгo, кaк зaвepшитcя диcтpибyция NevraStakes. NevraStake oбмeняют нa Nevra (XEV) в ocнoвнoй ceти. 1 NevraStake = 1000 (XEV)

Hacкoлькo вы зaинтepecoвaны в этoй мoнeтe?
  • Oчeнь зaинтepecoвaн. Этo eдинcтвeнный пpoeкт, нaд кoтopым я paбoтaю. Я пoлyчaю «нyлeвyю» финaнcoвyю пpибыль и нe бyдy ee пoлyчaть дo тex пop, пoкa нe бyдeт зaпyщeнa ocнoвнaя ceть, пo кpaйнeй мepe. Я нa 100% зaинтepecoвaн в ycпexe этoй мoнeты.

Te, ктo xoтeл бы пoмoчь в любoм acпeктe, кacaющeмcя этoй мoнeты, пишитe! Этo дeйcтвитeльнo мoнeтa oт кoмьюнити и для кoмьюнити.

rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Excited about this project, looks great project like Nem-Xem. Good luck with project development closely watching the progress good luck all
Hopefully it can be a very profitable project and help others in the future.
libidox

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

another community coin. i'm just a lazy man to take that go to this and go to that.
ok, just a free coin with some quest and take your coin.
order me your quest i 'm ready to grab some sword and get out for adventure now !
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Create a website first so that your project looks good.
and Will Nevra be any ICO program?
moore

Activity: 338
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

This is my Chinese translation.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2937934.0
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
Merited by gerdab (1)

It seems to me that a lot of thought and emphasis has been put into this projects airdrop distribution.
My main concern however is the actual purpose of this coin. What is Nevra's utility, and what seperates it from the numerous other airdropped coins that have been cropping up lately?
   What are this projects long term goals? Is there a roadmap available? What benefits, or innovation does this coin offer? While I'm all for an evenly distribute coin for the community, I just want to know what purpose does it serve for the community, and what makes Nevra different?
    Though I'm not too sure what this coin will bring to the table, I must say that the distribution process seeem quite thorough on paper! Fairness is one of the most important tenets an airdrop should operate by.
    I'll be watching this thread to see where this thing is headed.  Tongue Only time will tell!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: