Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Trust me, obviously everyone has some sort of guess/estimation/prediction and etc for price, even myself. But, rest assured, Nevra's development and etc will not stop no matter what the price is.

My goal is to make Nevra a top 100 coin, and that will happen. The object is not price, but to proove a point and have the new BTT witness how airdrop distribution, and tech is done, without generating 100s of millions for an ERC token riding on hot air.

Once the mainnet is launched, going to take all my talent and really focus more on features and development with that, alongside marketing.

What xev needs to achieve right now is: Even faster transactions. Lowest possible fees. Means the it's so scalable that even in a decade, it makes sure the transactions are seamless, the blockchain is easy and blazing fast to download. Once you achieve that. You will stand out of the crows. You will even reach top 10 because the businesses are not very keen of bitcoin as of right now.

I am really keen about this project. Right now, this is the only project which tries the old approach in a new way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moonrocketeer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

There's a guy on Telegram named "DW" (username: @dw_2202) spamming tens of people or even more trying to get the word out about this Nevra thing. Well, that shouldn't be the way to get attention here. Really disappointed in this project and I hope you'll stop spamming people. It's ridiculous.
janikjan

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
Merited by sprinkles (1)

Hi tk808,

first of all I want to thank you for your try to create new cryptocurrency/blockchain platform based on the right principles. Actually I am one of the original stakeholders of NEM and 4 years ago the right principles behind the NEM was also the reason I participated.
I only hope that you will not have same problem like Utopianfuture had (he owned lots of sockpuppets accounts). Becuase that was really disappointment for me in past. I really hope that you are different and the right leader.

So below is my opinions/questions to you:
1. I will be really happy if you can show us your real identity. I think in these days it is nice to know what person is leading the project.
I also think that identity of whole team should be public. Or what is the reason to hide your real identity (no offense)?

2. I think that better will be total supply of 1 000 000 000 XEV. Voted 125 000 000 XEV is much better then original 1 000 000 but I still think that for widespread use the higher number will be better. That is my opinion and I think 1 billion is the right number.

3. I pretty like that distribution will be only here on bitcointalk. I know what is your reason to do it and I totally agree. I think here we can build much stronger community and much advanced community. Maybe it is old fashioned today but I like it.

4. I think that the main problem is to find experienced blockchain developer to work full-time in Nevra project. Do you have any right now? From whitepaper I understant that there is not any blockchain developer in Nevra team right now.

5. What is the real purpose and goal of Nevra blockchain? To be blockchain platform for businesses/individuals like NEM? Or only just currency? From my point of view more important in future will be blockchain platform like NEM, Ardor, Ethereum and not just crypto currency (like Dash, Litecoin, ...).

6. If Nevra will be fork of NEM blockchain which version of NEM? The new unreleased version of NEM 2.0 Catapult? Will be the new version opensourced?
Because I think that fork the actual ("old") version of NEM is not good idea. But I do not know if the new version will be opensourced (I am not sure).
Also I am not sure if to fork NEM is the best idea. If Nevra just fork NEM it always be just the fork of NEM. The initial idea of NEM was same - just fork NXT. But then team decided to code new blockchain from scratch. And you can see that it was the best decision they can made.

On the other hand I know that to code completly new blockchain from scratch is really hard task and of course Nevra will not be able to launch mainnet on Q3/2018. Maybe Q3/2019 Smiley.

So for now this is really interesting idea but of course it lacks technical details. And technical details is also really important. So I will be happy to read some opinions from team developers (in future) about their idea of building blockchain from scratch or to just fork NEM.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I think that additional verification will not very effective, but it is better than nothing. To be honest I can not imagine how it is posible to verify 1000 accounts, it is titanic job. For example verification through Telegram account will not the big proble for few alts, but if you have 20 - 30 alts it could be problem.

I'm pretty positive that in the community filter we will be able to identify alt accounts. I mean I've stumble upon accounts that give merit to each other after a generic, very alike post and I wasn't even trying to verify the accounts or anything. I guess it will take time to go through each participant and determine their authenticity but that's why the community can help in distributing this task.

My goal is to make Nevra a top 100 coin, and that will happen. The object is not price, but to proove a point and have the new BTT witness how airdrop distribution, and tech is done, without generating 100s of millions for an ERC token riding on hot air.

Once the mainnet is launched, going to take all my talent and really focus more on features and development with that, alongside marketing.

lots of ICO projects rush to launch their crowdsales strategically because they have financial analysts that advice them when is a good time to make a sale event, a promotion campaign, a distribution phase and an exchange listing based on market conditions. Is all planned for them to start participating in the market (in the game) as soon as possible with as much capital they can raise, lots are just greedy leaving no room for the investor to actually capitalise gains because they all take BTC value and time value in their formulas, leaving their investors to focus only in USD value. What I mean with this is that, investors get fooled all the time in ICOs because while their USD value might stay stable (some even crash their USD value), their BTC value always erode because of BTC price action and deflationary nature.

That has always been my concern with totally premined coins or tokens: that demand is gradual and exponential, and if supply is all created at first and is not gradual or exponential too, they conflict and compromise price because future potential demand won't see the supply as attractive. That's why POW and POS algos incentivise demand by giving rewards either holding or mining. But looking it in that perspective, they are flawed too because mining is nothing more than validating consensus in a power hungry mechanism, and staking solves this environmental deficiency but only encourages to hold and that's it. That's what I like about NEM POI algo that adds in the importance or relevance coins have in the network. I'm thinking if Nevra adopts the POI algo then the ecosystem can really thrive with active participation from the community that holds the coins. What if coins that aren't used in the network, start to have less and less importance in the network, until they are not needed at all (burnt?) no initial holder would want their coins to be deleted from the network because of lack of usage, this will then incentivise usage. Until demand meets supply, then coins can actually start generating more coins (maybe like a 3%) to encourage growth in demand. But then this comes back to what's the utility of the coin? I'm thinking maybe the coin can focus in issues like privacy, data ownership and interoperability between chains. I mean if it's going to be a fork of nem, then lots of wonderful thinks can happen.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

There's a guy on Telegram named "DW" (username: @dw_2202) spamming tens of people or even more trying to get the word out about this Nevra thing. Well, that shouldn't be the way to get attention here. Really disappointed in this project and I hope you'll stop spamming people. It's ridiculous.

It's up to him to do whatever he's doing, but if you could at least read the ann you would find out that his efforts will be useless. Try to be as objective as you can and don't jump to conclusions too fast. Maybe if you read the ann and white paper you will understand his "enthusiasm" and still won't agree on his actions because they are still not justifiable.
Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

What a rush and unsound decision! how can you judge a whole community for the actions of a few, had you taken the time to do some research or at least read the OP you would have realized that promotion is not what this project is focused on at this moment. no project can contain the excitement of the members or stop them for voicing their opinions about it whether be it spam or not. utilize the options available to you to stop the spam and move on.
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

After some time this is really interesting project and I´m looking forward to see the progress. As a lawyer (business law in EU) I can help you with legal questions and with translation to Slovak/Czech language to cover Central Europe region, last two years I´m intesively interested in cryptos. I´m thinking not only about airdrop, but about effective help  Smiley
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Hello, I hope that this project will success and that team will enough strong to develop blockchain which will be able to compete with the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market. I think that strong community and involved development team there are two most important factors of the successful crypto project. 
crypto_immunologist

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

Excited to be able to comment on this a bit more deeply now that there is a paper and slick web landing page up and running.

The strongest principle here is the attempt at a distributed airdrop.  Really like the way REBL did this, and it's build a fierce community around them.  However - their coin isn't as technical as Nevra, and there's something about the proposal here that is likely to attract more of the crypto diehards.  Very technical, fairly distributed coins, have a lot of potential for the future.  Keep up the current branding as it is superb.
janikjan

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

Hi tk808,

first of all I want to thank you for your try to create new cryptocurrency/blockchain platform based on the right principles. Actually I am one of the original stakeholders of NEM and 4 years ago the right principles behind the NEM was also the reason I participated.
I only hope that you will not have same problem like Utopianfuture had (he owned lots of sockpuppets accounts). Becuase that was really disappointment for me in past. I really hope that you are different and the right leader.

So below is my opinions/questions to you:
1. I will be really happy if you can show us your real identity. I think in these days it is nice to know what person is leading the project.
I also think that identity of whole team should be public. Or what is the reason to hide your real identity (no offense)?

2. I think that better will be total supply of 1 000 000 000 XEV. Voted 125 000 000 XEV is much better then original 1 000 000 but I still think that for widespread use the higher number will be better. That is my opinion and I think 1 billion is the right number.

3. I pretty like that distribution will be only here on bitcointalk. I know what is your reason to do it and I totally agree. I think here we can build much stronger community and much advanced community. Maybe it is old fashioned today but I like it.

4. I think that the main problem is to find experienced blockchain developer to work full-time in Nevra project. Do you have any right now? From whitepaper I understant that there is not any blockchain developer in Nevra team right now.

5. What is the real purpose and goal of Nevra blockchain? To be blockchain platform for businesses/individuals like NEM? Or only just currency? From my point of view more important in future will be blockchain platform like NEM, Ardor, Ethereum and not just crypto currency (like Dash, Litecoin, ...).

6. If Nevra will be fork of NEM blockchain which version of NEM? The new unreleased version of NEM 2.0 Catapult? Will be the new version opensourced?
Because I think that fork the actual ("old") version of NEM is not good idea. But I do not know if the new version will be opensourced (I am not sure).
Also I am not sure if to fork NEM is the best idea. If Nevra just fork NEM it always be just the fork of NEM. The initial idea of NEM was same - just fork NXT. But then team decided to code new blockchain from scratch. And you can see that it was the best decision they can made.

On the other hand I know that to code completly new blockchain from scratch is really hard task and of course Nevra will not be able to launch mainnet on Q3/2018. Maybe Q3/2019 Smiley.

So for now this is really interesting idea but of course it lacks technical details. And technical details is also really important. So I will be happy to read some opinions from team developers (in future) about their idea of building blockchain from scratch or to just fork NEM.

Hey man, you have a lot of wonderful questions here, that i definitely have a response to, and will later respond to each question here on BTT.

There's a Q&A on our discord in 1 hour, 6pm UTC, and i'm going to use some of these questions and answer them on discord before i answer them here on BTT.

Feel free to stop by and ask these questions anyways though, really appreciate it!

https://discordapp.com/invite/BjFGVeR

Thanks for inviting to discord. I just do not have time right now to be there but I will be happy to see answers/your opinions to my questions here :-).
janikjan

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

After some time this is really interesting project and I´m looking forward to see the progress. As a lawyer (business law in EU) I can help you with legal questions and with translation to Slovak/Czech language to cover Central Europe region, last two years I´m intesively interested in cryptos. I´m thinking not only about airdrop, but about effective help  Smiley

Hi! I am Slovak too. I tried to send you message but you have disallowed to receive messages from "Newbie" accounts.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

I had my reserves about the 100x increase in supply, going into 125mil of tokens, but after reading the arguments today, it does make total sense!! Mathematically, and following the philosophical approach for Nevra's project, I could be happier, and I think the BitcoinTalk community will be excited about this update

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Thank you very much for this Q&A tk !

I will translate it ASAP in the french thread.
Long live Nevra Wink
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Nevra Q&A

Are you changing the total supply to reflect the values on the poll?

Tk808: Yeah, it's going to be changed to 125,000,000 total supply, I don't foresee us changing it again. Each stakeholder will have the same weight (.0008%) of the total supply I believe, instead of 1k XEV's, you'll be getting 100,000 XEV's

It's actually 0.08% or 0.0008 of total Wink

Which makes me wonder, is the translation bonus 0.0125% or 0.0125? Would be a huge difference Wink
saration

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

How to know who are in and not in, as Equality isn't the same for new BTC account - and my account is not so old
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

I've just seen the arabic translation of the ANN provided by Mozdalifa17 and i'm feeling interrested to be true, the concept is so modern and interesting and i'll be happy to be a stake hodler Smiley
The Roadmap looks Really great and the ANN itself contains great informations about the project that made me impressed.
Good luck team!
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

Thanks Tk808 for posting the questions and answers from today's chat so quickly. Like many of us, I was not able to attend (work meeting), however I got so much more clarity now that I've read your latest post.

Happy to continue help anyways I can. I read your comment about soliciting help from the community in the 2nd round of verification, you can count me in.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

I didn't participate in the discord discussion but I found some informative checking what it was posted there. I recommend the other members that are not yet in the discord channel to join it. you can find some interesting things there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Nevra Q&A
(2/22/2018 6pm UTC – 7pm UTC)

I will be really happy if you can show us your real identity. I think in these days it is nice to know what person is leading the project. I also think that identity of whole team should be public. Or what is the reason to hide your real identity (no offense)?"

Tk808:You can view all my information (linked-in) on the Nevra site, it's a bit hidden, but it's been up there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/t-k-hamed-79b1a4a2/

Are you changing the total supply to reflect the values on the poll?

Tk808: Yeah, it's going to be changed to 125,000,000 total supply, I don't foresee us changing it again. Each stakeholder will have the same weight (.0008%) of the total supply I believe, instead of 1k XEV's, you'll be getting 100,000 XEV's

Ok thx, what will happen if all stakes are not claimed?

Tk808:If all the stakes are not claimed (the 1,000 stakeholders), then we'll probably enter some sort of a donation round, where the remaining stakes will be available at a fixed rate. I don't feel like those stakes should be burned off, because the new supply of 125million is quite reasonable for the markets.
There's about a month and 1 week left for users to actively enter Nevra's distribution, and so far, there are about 200-250 unique users who've posted on Nevra's ANN. I mean, it's pretty good, but there is a great stigma occurring with all airdrops, and how the market is becoming flooded by them.

Can person get more than 1 stake?

Tk808:  No, and yes at the same time. In terms of our rules, we are not allowing anyone to claim a double stake, even if we do enter a donation round. But that being said, there will be attempts from "puppets" to claim double stakes, and all our effort will go into the auditing rounds/filter rounds. Our team will actively re-review each account, then we'll open up our filtered list and stakeholder list for the community to audit, then we'll ultimately re-review all the stakeholders. This will all occur shortly after the stakeholder claim period ends, on March 31st, so in April this will happen.This will all be to filter puppets and users from claiming double stakes

Hi Tk. I've noticed seemingly knowledgeable posts from Brand New accounts on the thread. Seems dubious that accounts are being created purely to apply for Nevra. Do you have a policy on this?

Tk808: Yeah, I definitely do notice all this. If you notice the spreadsheet, we're kind-of actively filtering accounts as we go along, flagging and making notes (and highlighting them in an orange background), so that should give some indication we are definitely aware of these accounts.
What I really can say about this, just by merely posting 1 long post on our ANN will not guarantee you a stakeholder status, we are going to review how active accounts are and etc. I'm going to be revealing the criteria list shortly before March 31st.
Users will have to be somewhat active on BTT, and it's a bit questioning that users know a lot about NEM and crypto's, but yet are posting with new accounts on BTT, the epicenter of all cryptos.

I did notice that. I'm sure this will be oversubscribed before the deadline. Will account age in addition to participation play a part in the filtering process?

Tk808: To an extent, but obviously some of the higher ranked accounts do have multiple accounts to. There are certain patterns to look for when a user posts to Nevra, and how we re-review them. I really don't want to give away how we are going to we are going to filter the higher-ranked accounts. But, for the newbies, and people who've just registered, yeah that will play-into how we filter.
Along with merit, which is a vital importance to me, Jr, Newbies and brand-new accounts acquiring merit.
We can just focus on those newer accounts with merit, instead of going through every newbie account posting on our ANN that have not contributed to the discussion really.

Is it possible for an announcement to be made here on discord when the airdrop starts?

Tk808: The airdrop has technically started, but not in the sense you're used to I suppose.

There is no google form, nothing that's required other than posting into the ANN “After their filtering of people to be selected as stakeholders and they did not made it to 1000 people, will the allotted airdrop tokens will just be divided evenly or they will make an extension of the period date until it reaches 1000 qualifiers?

Tk808: If all 1000 stakes are not claimed, then the remaining will be available in a donation round. I don't believe those tokens should be allocated to current stakeholders that are accepted, because each stakeholder is already getting a large sum of the supply.

It is mentioned in the ANN that all filtered possible puppet accounts will be granted some kind of an appeal process to prove their originality, what is your plan on conducting this authentication and what do you think the requirement will be to meet these criteria? thanks

Tk808: That's an excellent question. We're actually going to go a bit more harshly on these individuals, especially if they are found to be puppets by the Nevra team, AND the community. I believe we are going to be almost asking for external validations and basically interviewing them on a 1-to-1 basis. Again, the details for that are not quite ready, but I’m actively working on all the details to release to the community on how these processes will occur.
we'll never do KYC verification, but maybe have them tweet @ us with their official social media accounts, but I really do not suspect many of the puppets to refute the decision.
Actually, I don't think many of the filtered accounts will even be around to keep track of our progress on Nevra.

I have a couple of suggestions on weeding out duplicates. Nothing groundbreaking and stuff you may have already considered. Will contact you via PM on this.

Tk808: Definitely man! I’m like always up for what you guys have to hear/suggest, like I really do take everything into consideration
The whole reason Nevra was created, was to show why these types of coins are still in desire. Very few have attempted what we are attempting with distribution, because it takes so much time and effort.

Will message you on Bct later.

Kindly tell us the special features XEV will have

Tk808: While all the technical details are limited ATM, and I can't give you anything conclusive atm. But, I’m looking at increasing transaction times, the scaling of the blockchain (scaling fees), editing Nem's multi-sig coding to make it more accessible and easy to use. The POI staking from NEM will also be incorporated into Nevra's framework. These are just a few things

Yea, each stakeholder to have 100,000 XEV otherwise the account will not be balance
It's good to get all the coins out at once. You only have to look at the cluster that Byteball is right now to realize how much of a negative it is when the dev is holding supply.
at 1NevStake = 100,000 XEV's, still .0008% of the supply, at 1,250,000 Supply

Tk808: Yeah, I mean Nevra's whole goal is to be transparent and trustworthy as possible. There are drawbacks to releasing 80%-90% of the coins immediately, because it causes a big sell-off. But in return, the process is transparent, and the system is fair.

The dump is going to be huge, how do you plan to deal with it?

Tk808: I'm not worried about a dump of Nevra, actually I want a big dump to occur right away, I actually encourage you to dump your coins : ).

I'm one of the newbie users that made an account just for Nevra and I think other newbies could be in my situation. I was aware of BTT for some time and lurked there, just didn't have a reason to make an account. 99% of airdrops that would require an account just weren't interesting for me.

Tk808: I really recommend staying somewhat active on BTT from this point on. Not on the Nevra thread, but in general.

This might be looked at as an oxymoron but would XEV be a private coin? and if not, are there any plans to incorporate any privacy tech in the roadmap? I am asking because based on my humble research it seems that private coin have big demand both in the present and the future.

Tk808: While I do recognize the need for anonymous coins, we’ll not be looking to add any more privacy then Nem's already incorporated into their blockchain. Privacy is not the purpose of Nevra's Mainnet.

the second round will be filtered by the community, there will be a vote?

Tk808:  Yes, there will be an involvement from the community like Nem. There will be a thread, and open discussions here on discord. And if community members do find puppets, they will be awarded some sort of Bug-Bounty Award.
@FET Specifically - Misc. Awards for Extraordinary Efforts 1.4%

sorry for maybe dumb question. Nevra is not POS coin?

Tk808: Nevra will be a POI coin, just like NEM. https://blog.nem.io/what-are-poi-and-vesting/

Is the plan to close the ability to be a stakeholder on the 31st march still going to go ahead in the unlikely event that there aren't 1000 eligible members at that time?

Tk808: Yeah, it will be closed no matter what on March 31st, even if there is not 1000 Stakeholders. We allocated 2 months to claim NevraStake, which is not a lot of time to spread the word, but we can't prologue Nevra's stakeholder period for a long time. It's going to push back when we actually get to filter accounts, and etc. I may end up taking a community vote on this. But the current plan was to enter a donation round with all the remaining stakes, to inspire the DEV team when creating the mainnet. There is going to be a list, a criterion that will be made public, basically one criteria I can state here now is the activeness of the account. To go into detail about "Active" are there more than 1 period where the account has gone inactive, where is the user mainly posting to? Does the entire account consist of "Joined" "Interested" and etc... stuff like this? I can go much more in-depth

Hi I'm looking for Nevra slogan for the biggest support

Tk808: Equality, Freedom, Trust - Nevra

Is that just the Bitcointalk account or will here in discord count? Thanks for answering

Tk808: Yeah, I’ll definitely take into consideration the users here on discord

Tk808: (off topic) I want to iterate again, That Nevra's Mainnet supply will be 125,000,000, and will not change again. 1 NevraStake will equal 100,000 XEV's once the mainnet is live.
1000 stakeholders, x 100,000 XEV's = 100,000,000 XEV's There may have been some misinformation on the stakeholder’s sheet. I'll update the ANN shortly

Just a remark: Bitcointalk username do not necessarily match Discord one
Should we include this in our profile?

Tk808: If you have a JR, Newbie or Brand-new account, or really are uncertain, yeah, I would recommend it, would help give more legitimacy to your BTT account.

How are the recruitment plans for the project's team going? and what should one do if they believe they have some skilled work to offer? not asking for me since unfortunately I am technically illiterate but for the community members as a whole, thanks

Tk808: There are going alright, I’m still recruiting some Java Dev's but in currently in talks with 2 atm. The NEM fork will not be difficult to do at all. I mean if I wanted, NEVRA XEV could launch tomorrow. But that's not the goal

Will you be recruiting members to help with the verification of accounts? I don't have technical skills but I can offer investigative ones.

Tk808: That's a pretty good idea, I like that to have some sort of Council before we go to the community audit

do you have experience with other token/coin projects as dev or founder?

Tk808: Yes, I have a lot of experience. With leading projects, coins, and just being a general investor, airdrop recipient and etc.

Here, my company is now defunct (due to the 2014-15 btc crash), but here's the ANN phttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572303.msg6238951#msg6238951
All the graphics and etc. are gone. but Coins Source, amity helped push crypto's into a positive direction.

That's probably my most major accomplishment on an individual level in Crypto. We launched with Source Coin, which was listed on Polo for a while and etc.
We had hundreds of articles on all the coins launching/launched at the time, we Verified developer's identity and gave them trust ratings (unheard of at the time), but prior no dev was releasing their identity. Shortly after, every dev was just releasing their identities on their own. We raised around 30 BTC at the time, worth about $25,000 and decreased dramatically (with btc crash). That was enough funds to sustain us for about 6 months, we generated quite a bit of revenue, but the crypto world wasn't quite ready for the idea/wasn't as big, ended up folding.(edited)
We verified around over 60+ Different coin's teams at the time: some major verification we did were: IOCoin, Blocknet, Magi, Crypti (renamed), Syscoin, Feathercoin... etc.(edited)

When will be the wallets ready ? or we will be using Nano wallet?

Tk808: Initially Nano wallet to hold your stakes. When Nevra's Mainnet launches, those stakes will be used to claim XEV's on the mainnet, with a new-wallet.

Yep, I think that really concludes our Q&A
I really want to thank everyone here for being involved, I really didn't think this would go so well haha.

I really just want Nevra's word to be spread as much as possible, and I can't do that alone. Like you are the ones who are going to make this coin a reality, and your efforts will not go unrealized, I promise you that

Thanks again everyone, have a wonderful day! I'll try compiling all the info here, and post it to BTT later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for posting this. I wasn't able to see the Q&A live due to being busy with other projects I'm working on so I'm glad you posted it here so we can all read it.

I think 125m XEV is a very reasonable number but since like 80% of the total supply will be on hands of the community I think there needs to be an extensive review on each stakeholder's account, one guy dumping his all his coins could hurt the price pretty bad, I know price is not everything on a coin but I think it's important.

Loving everything about XEV so far, can't wait for the mainnet launch  Grin
xtac4u22

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

After going through the main post by admin, i have found that Nevra is really for the community, the points are crystal clear and it poised to be great in the future, lots of useless projects are being airdropped on daily basis just with the intention to earn few eth in donation, and after that never to seen again and the bounty/airdrop contributor ethereum address is loaded with useless erc20 tokens, i bet those who have 50 types of tokens from airdrops/bounty can find only 2-5% of the tokens have values, whereas the rest are useless. My point is every tom,dick or harry can write 20 lines in solidity and make a useless ERC20 token. I think Nevra is solid project with a nice websites and great plan for the future, I think i will be blessed to be a contributor for such a great idea. The future looks great with Nevra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: