Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Glad to find another good airdrop.Top2 in my heart are are SEM,Onions,maybe XEV would be the third one.
By the way,I think it's not fair for 1000 people to divide the reward.Higher level members should be divided into more as they have more experience and more time online.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youyou_

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

i like the project goal , Equality, Freedom, Trust there is no reason to miss Nevra ,hope i can be one of Nevra community .
guoqiang126

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:56:23 AM by guoqiang126

Hello, TK. I am one moderator of the HC.blockchain forum and I have posted this post on my board to let more people know this very good project. http://www.hongico.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23408&extra=page%3D1
I will keep on make my effort for this project.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

Nice project,btw I would like to ask a question.

Why Equality?

Isn't Justice is more relevant?
hxxxiu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

I really like your short project, I do not know if I have not missed, if I missed you will join other activities.
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

I like your idea and ideals. I think that truly making the coin distribution as decentralized and a well-rounded distribution for fair and equal participation and reward is a great idea to strive for. I look forward to the updated whitepaper with some real technical meat that can outline and layout the framework that Nevra will be built upon. I hope to be apart of the history you are creating and hope other ICOs and tokens/coins will learn from your experiences. Cheers!

SKMoon

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

I really like your short project, I do not know if I have not missed, if I missed you will join other activities.

You can take a look at the white paper and then give some suggestions, careful consideration, to help NEV better feture, let more people know NEV, and let more people hold to NEV rise To a higher level

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yadan86

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

what's short project ,i read rules on OP there many steps to earn this free coins ,i think this is long term project,
there are many samples in bct thread free coins is the most Valuable ,if dev count me in ,i think i will hold XEV for long long time .
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

Hello dev.. I support the idea and purpose of your project .. I think it is wise and fair .. yes, hopefully your project will achieve success. regards

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
biubiujuice

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

Count me in!But I would like to ask how to vote? What kind of ways to choose shortlisted 1000 it

ProtonCoin ►Neoscrypt ▓ Fast ▓ Secure ▓ Masternodes (https://protoncoin.io)
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

I read ANN and whitepaper, I have some questions.
1. Total supply is 125,000,000 in ANN and 1,250,000 in whitepaper, Which one is correct? or whitepaper is not update?
2. What's the consensus algorithm of XEV?

There no more technical information in whitepager, I think it can helper us to understand this project. is have a plan to add it?

Perhaps you did not read attentively.
Initially, the amount that was supposed to be in whitepaper was assumed.
Then the developer increased the total supply.
Technical information will be added later.

REDVGREAT

Activity: 111

happylanding

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

My friends talking about this project ,I look at the Btt , I am really interesting ! I have never been part of a project, Being able to join a good project is very important to me, make me big change, i hope i can join, please count me in, Support Nevra !

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
InakyL

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

Does anyone need the Chinese version of this white paper? I’m glad to do the translation work if it is needed! I like this project and hope more people can get a chance to know it.
JakeSlow

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin. The principals of equality and egalitarianism would also be violated, why should individuals who promote on Twitter and Facebook be rewarded with a carrot on a stick for simply promoting the project; the DO approach of mass-marketing is short-sided, real tangible support will fail once the airdrops are over.

2) No allocation of Nevstakes will be given for login time on BTT fourms, even if that were so, there'd be no actual way of verifying login times in a legitimate fashion. We'd then be favoring those who've been on BTT for years, and all new-commers essentially get screwed.

Nevra is egalitarian, we aren't going to be favoring anyone based on any set of conditions. Within this framework, there will be those who seek to help the project, and will be awarded appropriately through the funds that are set-aside, not into the main distribution.

Most people have seen airdrops that require you to do a list of tasks and fake promotions, and almost all those airdrops end up as a failure. There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin.
Yes, I agree with you.There are lots of robots in twitter and Facebook, which can only cause more injustice.
There are more encrypted currency members in the BTT community.Can provide better targeted advice in the development phase of the coin.Instead of paying attention to free money.
What we want more is that XEV can go beyond NEM and become a more perfect encrypted currency.

JakeSlow

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

what's short project ,i read rules on OP there many steps to earn this free coins ,i think this is long term project,
there are many samples in bct thread free coins is the most Valuable ,if dev count me in ,i think i will hold XEV for long long time .
It's important to make a contribution, not a free money.
XEV advocates Equality, Freedom, Trust.At least now, in my opinion, there are many users with multiple accounts, and we need to be alert to them.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin. The principals of equality and egalitarianism would also be violated, why should individuals who promote on Twitter and Facebook be rewarded with a carrot on a stick for simply promoting the project; the DO approach of mass-marketing is short-sided, real tangible support will fail once the airdrops are over.

2) No allocation of Nevstakes will be given for login time on BTT fourms, even if that were so, there'd be no actual way of verifying login times in a legitimate fashion. We'd then be favoring those who've been on BTT for years, and all new-commers essentially get screwed.

Nevra is egalitarian, we aren't going to be favoring anyone based on any set of conditions. Within this framework, there will be those who seek to help the project, and will be awarded appropriately through the funds that are set-aside, not into the main distribution.

Most people have seen airdrops that require you to do a list of tasks and fake promotions, and almost all those airdrops end up as a failure. There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin.

Only 1,750,000 XEV in Exchanges / Marketing is obviously not enough, the fee for the coin listed on the exchange is very high. I agree with strengthening promotion in marketing, after all 1000 Stakeholder's power is very limited. Although the approach of mass-marketing is short-sided but but it can enhance the visibility and influence of Nevra.
Kming

Activity: 185
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Hello, I have translated the white paper.
I am very disappointed. Because I didn't see the technical details.
But,I have confidence in it. in the future,i think i will see the technical details.
Now, i have some opinions:
1. I hope Nevra team can send weekly report or half-month working report to 1000 stakeholder by email.
    For example

2.I hope Nevra team can require ANN translators to technical details.
   When the white paper gets rich,translators technical details is important.

Download:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c35nGf2
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

tk808 said good:There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin. the value of a coin is dev constant efforts
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin.

Thank god tk808 has a brain on his shoulders and does not blindly follow stupid ideas.

Two things:

1). Mobile site needs optimizing, it looks horrible on iOS. I understand this is low priority but a few tweaks here would go a long way in terms of branding & image.
2). Looking forward to distribution because I want to hear about all the technical specs and innovations you guys will be implementing when the Nevra chain goes live.
MorettiDV

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

Thank god tk808 has a brain on his shoulders and does not blindly follow stupid ideas.

Two things:

1). Mobile site needs optimizing, it looks horrible on iOS. I understand this is low priority but a few tweaks here would go a long way in terms of branding & image.
2). Looking forward to distribution because I want to hear about all the technical specs and innovations you guys will be implementing when the Nevra chain goes live.

I had tested on IOS and it looks good for me, can you provide me the version of your broswer and the Iphone that you use?
** Now I'm working on another version of the website, with much more information and actions and more professional
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: