Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
Tempalr

Activity: 218
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

I very much agree with your point of view, it reflects the essence of the blockchain, everyone is equal.
I love the egalitarian vision and how the tokens will be distributed equally amongst the users. This is radically different from any other crypto or icos out there.
Building telegrams and discord communities is an integral part of building a complete and powerful community.
In my opinion, this unique project deserves attention!
I will surely support the project and I wish you success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivek.shukla

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Let's give time for this project to grow which I hope will be successful some day. Kudos to the developer and the team.
Surely I'm in for this one. Cheers!!
I big thank you to "Danniel Moretti" who introduced me to this project.
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

tk808, hello

Nevra - community coin and it great, but no all community very well know english  Cheesy

We have ( at now ) 7 translations topics. Mb if we\you chose ppl ( moderator ) that can confirm post from another on local topics it help increase amount of community ?  Smiley
saliga75423

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin. The principals of equality and egalitarianism would also be violated, why should individuals who promote on Twitter and Facebook be rewarded with a carrot on a stick for simply promoting the project; the DO approach of mass-marketing is short-sided, real tangible support will fail once the airdrops are over.

2) No allocation of Nevstakes will be given for login time on BTT fourms, even if that were so, there'd be no actual way of verifying login times in a legitimate fashion. We'd then be favoring those who've been on BTT for years, and all new-commers essentially get screwed.

Nevra is egalitarian, we aren't going to be favoring anyone based on any set of conditions. Within this framework, there will be those who seek to help the project, and will be awarded appropriately through the funds that are set-aside, not into the main distribution.

Most people have seen airdrops that require you to do a list of tasks and fake promotions, and almost all those airdrops end up as a failure. There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin.

tk808 said good:There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin. the value of a coin is dev constant efforts

I totally agree.If people are willing to participate, communicate spontaneously with devs,It will be better developed with devs. Smiley

And, I think UE is an important part of the purpose of development, and people who are enthusiastic about it could often give real experience feedback.
huangdz888

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Nevra's distribution is very fair, just for us. Equality, freedom and trust in today's money market; he can give all of us the right to participate in the development of Nefran's currency.
With our continued ownership of Nevra, it has been able to move forward. Then this system will grow and make the world a better place.
Finally, I want to be part of Nevra's airdrop and I will continue to promote the Nevra platform in my circle of friends. I think this helps to encrypt the currency. I sincerely hope that you can choose. Thank you!
huangdz888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

I am glad to closely follow any project that puts its core values first (and that those values aren't profit, moon, profit). Nevra reminds me of the Decred project with its goals of project equality and freedom through the blockchain and in the end fostering equality through the results of the project. Strong decentralization is key towards achieving Nevra's goals and I think the way us followers are being considered as 'stakeholders' is an important distinction. A bot can fill out a form, does that make them a stakeholder?

The dev team's decision not to have an ICO or ask for donations or funds is a brave move. I truly hope it will pay off by creating a community of supporters that will turn Nevra into something that can make a positive impact on the crypto community and maybe even the world as a whole. I think even the failure of this project has the ability to bring about change, but I hope we can come together and make it a huge success!

I can't speak very much at the moment about the technical aspects of the whitepaper, because I am not very familiar with NEM. But I plan to do my own research and see what it is all about. I've only read good things so far.
Yes, team positioning is important because they require equal distribution through the community platform. I think this is very necessary. Your idea is good.
huangdz888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I really like your short project, I do not know if I have not missed, if I missed you will join other activities.
Short-term projects can not be found here, hoping to help the project to a certain extent. Long-term projects are good and good for investors and developers. You can read a white paper.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Hello good morning, I think that if you are going to distribute this coin with some airdrop, it should be to people with experience or a certain minimum level in btt to prevent the entry of dumpers and normal scams, how many times do we see people who register a lot times stop entering airdrops and smash prices and...

What a minimum they have a certain level and basic knowledge of this ecosystem.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

How many tokens did you buy?
huangdz888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

How many tokens did you buy?
This is an airdrop project, you can send messages in the community to mention your views and suggestions on this project, I think he is a good project, equality, freedom and fairness, you can go to see more understanding
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

There are a lot of scam airdrop on social media who first make a special procedure to distribute and then dump their coins or have no real life use resulting in a scam. Let's see what u offer as with time u will increase your credibility and hard work.  Else u will be vanished like a regular shitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ihkhan

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Hello Dev, I really like your project and idea. I hope this becomes a wonderful success.  All the best.
huangdz888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

There are a lot of scam airdrop on social media who first make a special procedure to distribute and then dump their coins or have no real life use resulting in a scam. Let's see what u offer as with time u will increase your credibility and hard work.  Else u will be vanished like a regular shitcoin.
I think this project is correct.
Jacek10

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

dont invest ECA is a faking scam beawer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.0
fengli412

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

By read the white paper, I know the author wants to express a completely free and equal idea.That's a good idea.
I'm willing to support your project.
But I have a suggestion:
There can be no absolute fairness in the world.And many people hold multiple Forum Accounts.
So,We must invent a way to prevent these people repeatedly get coins 。

antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

By read the white paper, I know the author wants to express a completely free and equal idea.That's a good idea.
I'm willing to support your project.
But I have a suggestion:
There can be no absolute fairness in the world.And many people hold multiple Forum Accounts.
So,We must invent a way to prevent these people repeatedly get coins 。

I doubt if there's a way this can be successfully done. There will always be cheaters. People can even post with multiple accounts and that won't be visible to the lead developer.
REDVGREAT

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

happylanding

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

My friends talking about this project ,I look at the Btt , I am really interesting ! I have never been part of a project, Being able to join a good project is very important to me, make me big change, i hope i can join, please count me in, Support Nevra !
1.Nevra’s goal is simple, to distribute with the effort and time by the team of the coin, and
involve the community in filtering puppet and malicious users.

2.While this may seem unreasonable and unachievable to many, the efforts from myself and the
team I will create will encourage and give this coin’s community the full confidence and
support.

3.We want to create a community, and the entire basis on this coin will getting into
discussions and speaking with members individually, essentially grass-roots where every
individual and stakeholder will be treated as they are a part of the team. No one will have a
higher standing, we aren’t creating moderators or creating a communist structure, we want to
hear what you have to say, and will do everything in our power to ultimately encourage users
to actively participate in the forum debate.

4.A coin’s success is entirely reliant on the founders to inspire and create a framework for
community adoption and support. Nevra will achieve this, but only with the support of
individuals and you

This 4 paragraphs reminds me a lot, your team great!
I think my reply yesterday was too simple. I read white paper very seriously. Nothing is more admirable than the lofty spirit, and I sincerely wish our team's goals met, and I also hope I can work for our team. In a capital-focused capital market, the framework that you put forward is admirable. Proposing this goal is a great team. I am a newbie and I am not sure if I have the opportunity to participate, but I hope you will succeed anyway

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
musafir501

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Wow! I have not been on this BTT forum for long but I have seen something unique and interesting today. The restriction to become a stakeholder is quite tough, as I feel like it is begging others for merit??

Regardless, I become a stakeholder or not, I must read your white paper and contribute whatever I can. I was just about to quit for today when I saw this thread and the title immediately caught my attention. I will continue on this thread later.

Goodluck!

alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Then, let me clarify if i understand it, only high members or merited members can go inside "distribution", really?

Craig Wright is Satoshi
marinca88

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Is there another Q&A session scheduled in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: