Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Really appreciate the new policy on merit. Sure it's a good idea, but i'm not sure it's the only way to filter spam, imo this is a way to aliment the buy/sell of this merit point...not sure the forum did a great move.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Really appreciate the new policy on merit. Sure it's a good idea, but i'm not sure it's the only way to filter spam, imo this is a way to aliment the buy/sell of this merit point...not sure the forum did a great move.
Mee too, i appreciate the great move of the founder of Nevra, he is trying to make a great airdrop, i am really happy for the Jr members and newbies Smiley they have a bigger chance now to get accepted and hold a stake.
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

I like the different approach in this airdrop taken to be a more egalitarian coin. I'll still drop my 2 cents on its equality though.

If you were to do an airdrop to all addresses of a specific crypto at a certain time (e.g. All ETH addresses over 0.5 ETH receive 1 stake or all BTC addresses over 0.01 receive 1 stake etc.), similar to what a lot of new airdrop coins do, I think in some ways that's more egalitarian. It means people who have not heard of Nevra but are somewhat involved in the crypto community may eventually hear about Nevra and still have a stake in it. As it stands now, people who do not hear about this coin or this thread will not get a stake and have to buy it in the open market. In some ways this is unfair.

However, your approach to the airdrop being given for constructive comments on the thread may cause people to actually think about the benefits of Nevra. Simply airdropping a set amount to every address may just cause people uninterested in it to sell it whenever it hits an exchange. I think posting something constructive gives people a reason to keep the stake when they do get it. Perhaps to make it more egalitarian there should be a set amount of stakes not in circulation for anyone willing to post constructive comments even after the March 31 deadline. However, this does have the potential to be abused with duplicate accounts and people just looking for a quick sell once they get the stake.
goppachi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

I believe that becoming able to use Nevra worldwide will lead to peace.
Please do your best!
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

By read the white paper, I know the author wants to express a completely free and equal idea.That's a good idea.
I'm willing to support your project.
But I have a suggestion:
There can be no absolute fairness in the world.And many people hold multiple Forum Accounts.
So,We must invent a way to prevent these people repeatedly get coins 。

I doubt if there's a way this can be successfully done. There will always be cheaters. People can even post with multiple accounts and that won't be visible to the lead developer.

We can get a very close distribution that's fair, but no method is perfect. The goal is to minimize the amount of puppets that will flood the Nevra's ANN in hopes of accumilating more than 1 stake, it simply will not be tolerated.

I'm going to be releasing the critera for puppet filtering within 2 weeks of this post. This will shed a lot of light on how puppet accounts work, and how to mitigate them.

Hello, TK. I am one moderator of the HC.blockchain forum and I have posted this post on my board to let more people know this very good project. http://www.hongico.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23408&extra=page%3D1
I will keep on make my effort for this project.

Thank you for your efforts. This is a good and bad marketing. I'm not looking for airdrop sites to promote Nevra, in fact i don't want any promotions from Airdrop outlets to be promoting Nevra, it almost adds no value, since that's where most people who are prepared to take any action (or already have) to fake the airdrop forms.

But i truly do appreciate all and any efforts to further market Nevra

tk808, hello

Nevra - community coin and it great, but no all community very well know english  Cheesy

We have ( at now ) 7 translations topics. Mb if we\you chose ppl ( moderator ) that can confirm post from another on local topics it help increase amount of community ?  Smiley

The users posting in International topics will be counted for the distribution. They will be the last users to be filtered during the Nevra process by the team. Their names will not be reflected on the stakeholder's sheet immediately or anytime soon, due to the language barrier and the extra time and effort needed to translate their topics.

Final Thoughts

1) We are nearing the final weeks of this distribution, roughly 3-weeks remaining left to claim a NevraStake, and as it stands, there will not be 1000 qualified stakeholders for Nevra. There has been no effort by the team to filter any accounts as of yet, but it's pretty clear to me that there are individuals who will take any opportunity to penetrate this system. This will not be tolerated, and you will not be getting more than 1 stake.

2) I'm still looking for 1 Java Dev, i have a complete technical roadmap already done and some basic testing on Nem's structure. If there are developers out there, please contact me immediately so we can begin working. Your efforts in forking and enhancing NEM's blockchain will not go unrewarded, i can guarantee you that.

3) I'm going to be doing something a bit different for this weekly update, and i'll be posting a status update about this distribution, and where we are headed in a few hours.

4) Lastly, if you have any questions, i highly recommend you joining discord and asking them there. Because, to fully support this project we need to utilize a quick form of communication through discord, to get the community to build and gain traction there.

https://discordapp.com/invite/BjFGVeR

Have you considered working with other project dev? Like semux's. As I know, semux dev is good at java coding.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

As for rule change, try to be fair. Tk808, as a host, can do everything possible to get more involved. Anyway, we will support you.

Week 3 Update

Hello everyone and thank you for continued effort towards supporting and ultimately making Nevra what it was initially intended to be. This week I’m going to give you some updates in regards to systems we have in place, and what’s going to be occurring within the next 3 weeks.
We truly appreciate all your efforts, from posting Nevra in other forums, getting into in-depth discussions, following us, or by simply discussing stuff in our discord, every little effort will pay off.

Nevra Java Mainnet/Testnet Developer

We are still in the process of looking for a(n) Java Blockchain developer, as this project will not necessarily continue without one. I want to go into the filter rounds, with a developer who I know I can count on, to be helping build Nevra’s testnet, and if that can’t occur, then our schedule for delivering on our promises will fail. If you have experiences with Blockchain developing, and some basic knowledge of Java,

Contact me:
BTT: Tk808,
Discord: #1219.

Rule Modification:

First, this portion will be in regards to Merit. I initially set forth the rule of merit to filter mass-spamming and un-constructive discussions, but the lack of the broader community getting in-gauged and actively meriting some solid discussions has failed. I’ve personally exhausted all my merit.
The entire merit system will no longer “be required” to be a NevraStakeholder. The initial idea was that, we reduce spam and have some great discussions occurring in our thread, which has been achieved. But, the team is going to filter every single account on the Nevra ANN, regardless if they have merit or not. So once again, merit was a system to reduce spam, in that regards was successful, but will not be required to be a NevraStake holder.
The rule regarding constructive posts still stands. If you’re posting a thoughtful (regardless of your language), you will be a NevraStake holder, given that your BTT account is legitimate.

Regards to International Threads

This pertains to our non-English ANN’s, although your names may not be on the Stakeholder spreadsheet currently, have no fear, we’ll be going through all the ANN’s and translating each post to see what you have to say. By the time we get to the filter rounds, all the posters in the Main ANN will be filtered first, followed by the international posts.

What’s coming up

In the next week or so, we’ll be redesigning our ANN to broaden the appeal of Nevra. There will be website modifications, and the general business that the Nevra team actively does each day. But, within the next 2 weeks, we’ll be releasing our criteria for how accounts are going to be filtered, and ultimately a guideline for the greater BTT community in spotting puppet accounts on BTT. Along with this, an updated roadmap should be released shortly, closer to March 31st.

Ultimately

This project’s outlook rests solely with the community. There is an eager awaiting for some technical details in regards to Nevra’s Mainnet, and I assure you the documents are ready, but not be released until we have an active dev working on it. I’d feel much more comfortable in releasing any info, and not just hyping up the project by telling you “W are making blockchain 5.0, here’s this document that has no meaning whatsoever.”

Again, thank you for continued support behind Nevra, the team and I truly do appreciate it.

Note: I didn’t have enough time to revise this document, I wanted to get it to you asap. Mind my grammar and incorrect sentence structures.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
fengli412

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

By read the white paper, I know the author wants to express a completely free and equal idea.That's a good idea.
I'm willing to support your project.
But I have a suggestion:
There can be no absolute fairness in the world.And many people hold multiple Forum Accounts.
So,We must invent a way to prevent these people repeatedly get coins 。

I doubt if there's a way this can be successfully done. There will always be cheaters. People can even post with multiple accounts and that won't be visible to the lead developer.

Can we limit the way to get xev by KYC?

cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:03 AM

Like dumh said, What is true in ANN thread its 125,000,000 and in the white paper said its 1,250,000.Can you please enlightened me about this? I'm really interested on this project.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

just find this great airdrop coin, i am very like this airdrop manner!
have a suggestion.
"NANO, Nem's wallet. NevraStakes are created via multi-sig contracts on the Nano wallet."
The Nano have been used by XRB,now called Nano,i first reand the ann and very glade the coins will use Nano tech,but after reand more, i find i t is a wallet name Grin
can change the name?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
PrettyLi

Activity: 63
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

I want to get more informations about this projects, and i waant to share this project with my friends too. I want to know there is chinese document abou this projject,thank you.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

The airdrop manner is new, I've never seen it before, it needs to make high quality comments on the ann thread, and after three rounds of filtering,.
Where do I need to leave my nem address?
Maybe only The final winner will be eligible for payment Wink
Ncognit0

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Nerva looks very interesting indeed. I like the distribution method chosen. It keeps Nevra in discussion and solidifies the community presence. The website and graphics are clean! Well done! Cool
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

Like dumh said, What is true in ANN thread its 125,000,000 and in the white paper said its 1,250,000.Can you please enlightened me about this? I'm really interested on this project.
That's simple. They forgot to change it. Initially the plan was for a total of 1.250.000 nevra, and the 1000 stake holders would have recive 1000 nevra. THen they change the plan (and announced this) and the total supply is now 125.000.000 nevra and each holder will get 100.000 nevra. So each member will be entitled to the same amount. They raised the supply 100x and the holders will get 100x more.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TDkku

Activity: 132
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

Cool  Shocked  no one user will have more weight than another and only one distribution period will occur.  i like how the distribution will work it will create the most fair welldistributed and trusted airdropped coin to date. Grin
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

This link to the Hindi translation in the OP is dead. If its been deleted by a mod mustafa.k786 should have been sent a pm explaining the reason for it. Benson Samuel controls the Hindi board. It was probably his decision to remove the thread. Maybe it was posted in the wrong section.

Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)

toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

This is another interesting project.. Nevra caught my attention when seeing it saying Equality, Freedom,and Trust.
I like the way Nevra uses the fundamental priciples on the Airdrop that is based on is equality of the distribution, trust behind the creator's process and the freedom of participating without any authority requiring any intrusive framework to enter.
And that way I would like to join this very good project and I hope you would allow me..
Thank you and Goodluck to the Devs and to this awesome project.
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

In addition to bitcointalk, I think it is possible to set up some communication platforms such as telegrams and QQ groups for more people to participate in this project. I think this is a feasible solution.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

I like the different approach in this airdrop taken to be a more egalitarian coin. I'll still drop my 2 cents on its equality though.

If you were to do an airdrop to all addresses of a specific crypto at a certain time (e.g. All ETH addresses over 0.5 ETH receive 1 stake or all BTC addresses over 0.01 receive 1 stake etc.), similar to what a lot of new airdrop coins do, I think in some ways that's more egalitarian. It means people who have not heard of Nevra but are somewhat involved in the crypto community may eventually hear about Nevra and still have a stake in it. As it stands now, people who do not hear about this coin or this thread will not get a stake and have to buy it in the open market. In some ways this is unfair.

However, your approach to the airdrop being given for constructive comments on the thread may cause people to actually think about the benefits of Nevra. Simply airdropping a set amount to every address may just cause people uninterested in it to sell it whenever it hits an exchange. I think posting something constructive gives people a reason to keep the stake when they do get it. Perhaps to make it more egalitarian there should be a set amount of stakes not in circulation for anyone willing to post constructive comments even after the March 31 deadline. However, this does have the potential to be abused with duplicate accounts and people just looking for a quick sell once they get the stake.

I agree, the stake rewards will be based on constructive and active participation in the Nevra project, hence your activity here is important. The philosophical approach of the airdrop based on egalitarian principle is an idea for the team to attract the best minds in the BTC domain and abroad to be part of this venture. There are certain skill sets required in a project like this and this is exactly what this project aim to achieve based on its distribution method.
sunnyshot

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

I have a good idea.Each transaction can be Shared to the social circle, and if someone clicks on that information, they are rewarded.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

my project seems really impressive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: