Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I think that this is very true that " the new era of crypto is emerging, the regulated industry for the masses", but this is reality and reality is better than dreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

What will happen to the unsold XEV? Will they be burned? Sorry, but I did not find this information.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

What will happen to the unsold XEV? Will they be burned? Sorry, but I did not find this information.

read posts before urs! the project is cancelled!
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Bad news but i understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately this means more projects will go the KYC way.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

The last news have broken my heart.
The idea was one of the brilliant ideas at this time, it was a booming success.. but, life isnt that easy, we should fight to make things happen.. not just wait and have some hope.
Tk was and still a good person in my eyes, he is not happy with this result but i might wait for luck or anybody to save Nevra. Sad
coolisbad2018

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

Nevra's Project is terminated

After some consideration and spending many hours in contact with everyone apart of the Nevra circle and outside individuals who want to assist with this project, we are unfortunately are going to have to discontinue this project, due to lack of interest with development efforts. I personally was ready to make Nevra into a revolutionary project, but in the current situation, new blockchains or even the minimal amount of work requires some form of payment in this day in age, essentially everyone here it to make money, which i was oblivious to before making this project.

Nevra was created from the ashes of the trash that BTT has become, and BTT will continue to decline due to the amount of improper discussions regarding the worst coin ICO's and Airdrops to be launching imaginable, i always thought Dogecoin was as bad as it gets, but it's a miracle how the standards have gone lower to the most pitiful, scammiest and pathetic coins launching. Coins with 30 Million in funding for a concept project with a few graphics and lip-service is what we have come to, and the "investors" which have turned into average Joe's are getting raped by the wolves of BTT.

This is why this entire crypto scene has lost integrity and all forms of a universal knowledge, the governments will reign, the time of Satoshi's dream has ended, the new era of crypto is emerging, the regulated industry for the masses, which was inevitable, but i suppose it's all just human nature, to be dominated by a master.

Despite Nevra's intentions of being a legitimate airdrop, actually the best one to launch ever, the appearances of all airdrops has degraded to minimized efforts to collect little sums of income for almost no work or effort at all. This works to a degree, but the cost is endless spams and get-quick-rich schemes, and for every dollar an individual earned, i suspect hundreds more will be lost to short-sighted thinking.

I know this may all seem like a tangent of mine, but the state of crypto is in dire circumstances, those who seek the coins and embrace the technology and ability to transact coins with freedom are far and few.

Nevra's thread will ultimately remain open for further discussions, and for future individuals who seek to create such a distribution, can learn from anything here. The model approach we've taken is the best one out there for 100% airdrop distributions, but will take a lot of work and effort to filter accounts. Were we failed was a far reaching idea of forking off NEM, and ultimately relying on a few dev individuals to step forward and help create this goal, which no doubt in my mind, Nevra would of been a top-100 Crypto upon the mainnet launch, valuing the coin at $1.00 per, i have no doubts about this, but that's my speculation.

Thank you all for your interest, from my Team, to you guys, the community, who have shown a desire for such a coin. We would of ended up with roughly 150-200 Real stakeholders, if anyone was curious btw, more than half the accounts on this thread posted with a puppet account.

I also want to thank my community leaders, many of you have been here since the start, and showed a great desire to continue and assist with this project.

If anyone ever needs some advice on how to go about launching coin projects, or just some generic advice, i'll leave the discord open as a free chatroom to express anything crypto. That's all i really have to say, i mean, i'm personally not leaving crypto, but i'll be involved in other coin projects on a regular basis, helping those who seek to build something new and fresh, come to light.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

I want to make it clear, there were 0 Funds taken from anyone, and no individual data was collected.

Please don't give up, man! People believe in you. You gave people hope.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

tk808:This is what I want to say, you are good

This is really sad to hear  Cry. The idea was so novel that the possibility of an equitable democratic cryptocurrency distribution should not be allowed to die.  It will surely reemerge in another form or in another project. Maybe Marinecoin is the one. Who knows?
tk808, hope your faith in the crypto community is not gone even though you might have had a bitter experience with BTT.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

I want to make it clear, there were 0 Funds taken from anyone, and no individual data was collected.

Please don't give up, man! People believe in you. You gave people hope.

Understand your reasoning, but it's sad to see the project dissolved.

Many were hoping to see another free distribution success story like NEM.

Anyways all the best!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

If someone ever decided to pick up the ashes of Nevra, and potentially create a distribution voided of nearly all double-stake claimers, launching a real blockchain, i would be more than eager working along side you, and freely share all my experiences with crypto and Bitcointalk with you.

It can be done, and i suspect it eventually will. When it does, it will be one of the best crypto's to launch to date.

Currently, there hasn't been a coin like this since NEM, even though NEM's distribution was flawed in many ways aswell.

Everything is not perfect at the beginning, no painful experience will not grow
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

Many coins have a lack of interest.  The average crypto enthusiast has to understand how important it is that you support the coins/devs you believe in.  They are no different than you, no some superhero.

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

Many coins have a lack of interest.  The average crypto enthusiast has to understand how important it is that you support the coins/devs you believe in.  They are no different than you, no some superhero.
Maybe we need to wait, the password world will always have a new connection, and the project's startup team has made the most effort to make us realize their hard struggle.
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

This message makes me sad. This project was like a ray of light in the dark realm.
But I hope that not everything is lost and the idea of the Nevra project will find its place in the cryptoworld and we will still hear «I'll be back».

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

After some consideration and spending many hours in contact with everyone apart of the Nevra circle and outside individuals who want to assist with this project, we are unfortunately are going to have to discontinue this project, due to lack of interest with development efforts. I personally was ready to make Nevra into a revolutionary project, but in the current situation, new blockchains or even the minimal amount of work requires some form of payment in this day in age, essentially everyone here it to make money, which i was oblivious to before making this project.

Nevra was created from the ashes of the trash that BTT has become, and BTT will continue to decline due to the amount of improper discussions regarding the worst coin ICO's and Airdrops to be launching imaginable, i always thought Dogecoin was as bad as it gets, but it's a miracle how the standards have gone lower to the most pitiful, scammiest and pathetic coins launching. Coins with 30 Million in funding for a concept project with a few graphics and lip-service is what we have come to, and the "investors" which have turned into average Joe's are getting raped by the wolves of BTT.

This is why this entire crypto scene has lost integrity and all forms of a universal knowledge, the governments will reign, the time of Satoshi's dream has ended, the new era of crypto is emerging, the regulated industry for the masses, which was inevitable, but i suppose it's all just human nature, to be dominated by a master.

Despite Nevra's intentions of being a legitimate airdrop, actually the best one to launch ever, the appearances of all airdrops has degraded to minimized efforts to collect little sums of income for almost no work or effort at all. This works to a degree, but the cost is endless spams and get-quick-rich schemes, and for every dollar an individual earned, i suspect hundreds more will be lost to short-sighted thinking.

I know this may all seem like a tangent of mine, but the state of crypto is in dire circumstances, those who seek the coins and embrace the technology and ability to transact coins with freedom are far and few.

Nevra's thread will ultimately remain open for further discussions, and for future individuals who seek to create such a distribution, can learn from anything here. The model approach we've taken is the best one out there for 100% airdrop distributions, but will take a lot of work and effort to filter accounts. Were we failed was a far reaching idea of forking off NEM, and ultimately relying on a few dev individuals to step forward and help create this goal, which no doubt in my mind, Nevra would of been a top-100 Crypto upon the mainnet launch, valuing the coin at $1.00 per, i have no doubts about this, but that's my speculation.

Thank you all for your interest, from my Team, to you guys, the community, who have shown a desire for such a coin. We would of ended up with roughly 150-200 Real stakeholders, if anyone was curious btw, more than half the accounts on this thread posted with a puppet account.

I also want to thank my community leaders, many of you have been here since the start, and showed a great desire to continue and assist with this project.

If anyone ever needs some advice on how to go about launching coin projects, or just some generic advice, i'll leave the discord open as a free chatroom to express anything crypto. That's all i really have to say, i mean, i'm personally not leaving crypto, but i'll be involved in other coin projects on a regular basis, helping those who seek to build something new and fresh, come to light.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

This is definitely sad to hear, but I totally understand the decision behind it  & that it was also probably really frustrating seeing all these puppet accounts posting and still trying to game the system. Anyway, best of luck in the future, TK! Will be looking forward to your next project (if you're planning something in the future)!
uyhav5568

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

Nevra is somewhat similar to EOS, using NEM (ETH) to obtain proof of interest, distributing coins after the completion of the main network. This is a good idea.
blx7089171

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

My point is,The network has set a permanently fixed amount of XEV, meaning there will never be inflation. Every transaction on the public blockchain requires a small transaction fee, ensuring demand for XEV coins over time. Users also need XEV to pay for token creation, encrypted messaging and other features. This makes XEV a good liquid store of value.
noqqx265

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Innovative proof of importance (POI) was used as a consensus algorithm. Nevra will surpass NEM to become a brand new blockchain platform, providing a simple development interface for interacting with external systems, and effectively driving enterprise-wide advancement in full-featured enterprise-level blockchain technology solutions.
uqpd429

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

The current financial system has a common characteristic, the general ledger. In all core banking core solutions, the general ledger system is the only crucial link. Over time, the general ledger will reach a bottleneck period, which will be a huge problem. Problems of incompatibility between banks and the time-consuming problem of transfer, SWIFT information and trading systems exist for a long time, and the cost is high. Hope Nevra can propose a better solution.
hnmpy222

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

The Nevra Airdrop let people find another exciting project, 80% of coins will be airdropped and the establishment of a high-quality, loyal global community. After the implementation of the main network, Nevra could also attract more blockchain technology eco companies. Promote, protect and develop the Nevra blockchain industry.
pvni33280

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Nevra is the future of cryptocurrency economy. We should actively support this project. Nevra is not only a cryptocurrency, it is also a sport. I believe we can change this world by providing the latest secure cryptocurrency platform. Imagine a scenario in which all people around us have no intermediaries but only rely on an absolutely orderly platform that does not require mutual trust, and puts all these operations in the past into a virtual platform. What will the world become?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: