Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅ Decentralized Exchange ICO ✅[ICO] 🌱(List Your Token Here)🌱  (Read 688 times)
jennnaa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Is there any details on the pool strategies? I want to select or maybed even build a suitable one but I there isnt much on this yet. An explanation would be helpful. Smiley

Sorry im responding a bit later but yeah check out the forum (RektEx.com (The Forum)).  I think developing a pool for this and some how begin able to connect directly to the exchange would would make this a bit more existing in my opinion.  It seems like this will be a great coin but maybe just a little early to be talking about pooling... although being first to creating pools is where the money is at!BTC

The exchange does make it easy it fairly simple to get your first few trades going ( I did a few essentially exchanging pennies just to practice).  the practice helped me understand the exchange a bit better and i recommend doing this yourself.  Now i am trading a few thousand $$ on the exchange.  I wouldnt be doing that if i wasnt sure I wont make a user error. 

moral of the story give it a try and attempt to make a few very small transactions just to get in the swing of it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jennnaa

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

A lot of people are talking about this ICO lately, can anyone confirm if this is a good coin?
I mean someone official lol

It is! Our coin will be used as the in house coin for the exchange. Have you checked the price of Binance or Kucoin's house coins? There is huge potential here.

Yeah I have been watching this closely and Binance im nearly ready to pull the trigger and make a few purchases.  I am ready to see the potential but as it will be my first time (and i just posted about practicing first) I am a little hesitant.
finished com

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Glad this coin and exchange are being talked about I came across the website RektEx.io (The Exchange) and RektEx.com (The Forum), when I was doing some research a little while ago and couldn't fine much else.  I made a few different trades just to give it a try and see what the deal is.  Not much action yet but it works smoothly and once a few more people hop on it should be a great community.  I give it Five out of Five stars! would use again!
finished com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Is there any details on the pool strategies? I want to select or maybed even build a suitable one but I there isnt much on this yet. An explanation would be helpful. Smiley

Sorry im responding a bit later but yeah check out the forum (RektEx.com (The Forum)).  I think developing a pool for this and some how begin able to connect directly to the exchange would would make this a bit more existing in my opinion.  It seems like this will be a great coin but maybe just a little early to be talking about pooling... although being first to creating pools is where the money is at!BTC

The exchange does make it easy it fairly simple to get your first few trades going ( I did a few essentially exchanging pennies just to practice).  the practice helped me understand the exchange a bit better and i recommend doing this yourself.  Now i am trading a few thousand $$ on the exchange.  I wouldnt be doing that if i wasnt sure I wont make a user error. 

moral of the story give it a try and attempt to make a few very small transactions just to get in the swing of it!

Responding late lol!? the community is just getting started Im happy you are here and seem like you have some good practices that you do to manage your trading effectively. great advice.
finished com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

#didsatoshinakamotomakethiscoin? #whereishe #whoishe

and for those reasons I dont trust bitcoin.  The only way I trust a coin is if I know the guys backing it are good people with tons of knowledge and use forks as protection...  aka I am so excited about about this ICO!!
RektEx (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:35:45 PM by RektEx

Unofficial Telegram - CryptoGame Telegram Channel
Unofficial Twitter - CryptoGame Twitter
VERITYCHAIN

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

We just listed our TOKEN VRTY on the RektEx exchange.

https://rektex.github.io/#!/trade/VRTY-ETH

Our website: http://veritychain.io

Basic Info on the Token:VRTY

Verity abbreviated VRTY inherently means truth. Simply stated, Certified, Inc.’s mission is “Truth MattersTM;” our primary objective is to bring truth and transparency to marketing claims, reinforcing both consumer and purchasing agent confidence in the brands they purchase every day. Verity One™ works by documenting and authenticating any marketing claim through a scrupulous verification process. This documentation is stored on the cloud where it can be readily analyzed through Verity Chain™ and IBM Watson AI but simply accessed through the Verity One™ mobile application to any authorized user, bridging the information and communication gap between businesses and consumers.

Rezalyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Create a simple database of reliable and not reliable commodity producers. why complicate everything.
ryspeak

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

THE http://RektEx.com  Is the great decentralized exchange that is very helpful for beginners lots of support and a quick action team providing very good support  so it is the best choice for listing our coins .
ryspeak

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

In the real time cryptocurrency market is growing too fast and there may be scams but http://RektEx.com is the new brand of trust and it just increase the high level trust and very much productivity of theirs coin listing here the focused group that is very help full for the make listing easier and fast within 24 hours which facility is not available on others exchanges that quality make it a unique exchange i prefer it .
Nahid22

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

RektEx seems a very good currency. Since I used Bitcoin or others, It's much comfortable & easy to use. Hope it will make a good market in near future Grinhttps://rektex.github.io/
Fuego156

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

Wow, Great...There is a super community at RektEx I got too much fast reply. It is very helpful to get started with a new thing. This is highly recommended for all. & the currency is also self controlled. So, there is no worry to loss for another party. It's all our own responsibility. I like it.
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

Looks like you're using Etherdelta's smart contract & the balance is exactly the same. Listing a token for 1 - 3 Eth is kinda costly for a forked code.

Spearhead102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

What are the conditions that a coin has to meet to be listed on your exchange?
Kabiir

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I am not that much experienced in this coin. I want to know, Is this available in world trade market like Forex/IQ Option etc.? Is RektEx.IO a same type trading currency like others which are used in that markets?
RektEx (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

What are the conditions that a coin has to meet to be listed on your exchange?

You just have to be an ERC20 Ethereum Token. That's it. If you fit that description you should checkout listing.rektex.com
Peterson2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

This is really an amazing cryptocurrency i have ever used. This is very much trusted. Thank You RektEx.IO
Simonida

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Is this any good? Where can i find more information about rektex?
MarkZ1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

I just started using it and i can tell that it seem to be very fast and reliable..

You can check their forum and ask for support, i got answers for my questions Cheesy
CoinfatherIO

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

It is kinda better than EtherDelta becouse ED is sold to chinese people who tried "to ICO it"..
I found this yesterday and started using Rekt. For now im suprised how well it works and i can tell it is way faster than others..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: