Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP the new opportunity for Jr members..  (Read 249 times)
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy
very true ! airdrop is a very good opportunity for jr members. because in addition to bounty or signature campaign, airdrop one of the target is very good for jr member

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

yes, there are many opportunity to join airdrop even newbie can sign up for airdrops there are some airdrops that no required rank to join. Still you can earn free money even you are jr. member rank, I remember when I was jr.member before, I'm joining many airdrops and I got low amount of tokens but at least its a free money.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

I have a niece in the U.K that wants to start doing crypto jobs as well as she is having a hard time finding a decent job. She is only 18 years old but I think airdrops might be a nice way for her to get introduced in Crypto as she builds her way up in the forum, although now it is going to be much harder for newbies to get up the ranks with the new merit system but still, it will be good for her to start somewhere and she can work her way up the ladder as she is young.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

There are still bounties who accept newbies and Jr. members into their campaigns, you just got to spend a little bit of time to find them. But I do agree that you can make a nice amount of money from airdrops, you just have to hold onto them for some time and dont sell it as fast as they hit the first exchanges
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I totally agree with you.  Airdrop has so much benefits for a jr member like me. 
I can earn without even doing anything. Just join and invite my friends are enough
It doesnt consume much time and effort so it is perfect for those who wants more profit but are too lazy to do the actual works to earn coins. 
QueenEde

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Even as a junior member, you can build a healthy social media profile to enjoy other facebook , twitter and Instagram bounties too.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

It seems that most airdrops are not limited, and even if you are newbie, you can participate.
And most of the bounty threads allow JR members to participate, and there is no limit.

helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Why is it only for Jr. Members?
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

we all know that some bounties do require higher rank right now, for Jr. members like  me i think airdrop is the new opportunity to get extra profit. Cheesy
I agree. With the innovations on the forum, newcomers will find it hard to improve their rank. And with a small rank, not all campaigns will take them to participate, and if they do, then the earnings will be small. And airdrop will be a good salary for them.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

You know you have a lot of bounties were your stakes won't be affected by your bitcointalk account level. For example Twitter bounties can bring more tokens to a Jr Member than to a Legendary one.

elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Jr.member can still follow bounty campaign for social media like twitter and facebook. Do not be discouraged
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Yes airdrop is also an opportunity for Jr. members but there are also some campaign that does not requires bitcointalk ranks like youtube, blogs, translations and moderations.  You just have to check per bounty campaign to know which one needs bitcoin talk ranks for the bounty.
Jake_Shannen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

There are still a lot of bounties available for JR. members, even on social media you can join.
airdrop is a way of earning free money it is an opportunity for all to do all at the same time to keep you busy and your time worth.
As Theymos remove signatures for jr. members some of the bounties are still accepting jr. member and you can still hit a jackpot if you will just keep looking for a great bounty.

I really appreciate high ranks helping us out. I'm really worried that i wouldn't be able to join any bounty since i am just a beginner, having said that there are still signature campaigns available for us really kept my hopes up. I also don't want to chase merits.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

Airdrop is not the only thing where you can earn tokens. A lot of bounty campaign doesn't require a specific rank to participate with. Mostly rank requirements are on the signature campaigns only. Social media, article, translation and etc don't require it. And you can join different bounty campaign except for the sig campaign. So you still have a lot of options or opportunity to earn and learn.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

Airdrops are free and are good,but there are numerous bounties that you can do which will benefit you far more than any airdrop can give you.Even nowadays,most airdrops involve referral programs and their task are equally difficult as doing a bounty.Fill airdrop forms alright,but dont waste much time there because some will end up giving you only 2 tokens worth $0.5,while others wont give at all. The most annoying aspect of it all is that some even require you do a KYC before you receive a token. Grin Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: