guyver

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:29:24 PM

Forum Name: guyver
Order Number:576
Order Status: Processing
What you like to see happen: Full refund asap!
reneg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:09:31 AM

Forum Name: reneg
Order Number:#650
Order Status: Processing
What you like to see happen: Full refund asap!
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:54:25 PM

Bar, what if TH is only doing the next step, having no time to chat ... and preparing and working on the next plans? Mybe is that?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:55:42 AM

Bar, what if TH is only doing the next step, having no time to chat ... and preparing and working on the next plans? Mybe is that?

I hope that is what they are doing, but there's no excuse for not being on the forum for 7+ days with very little communication even prior to that.

That in combination with not answering their phone/tickets/emails isn't something we as customers can risk now. We've given them more than enough time to sort out their plans, I still hope they will come communicate and resolve this before it comes down to a lawsuit.

I'll spare you the obligitory lawyer cat meme and Bitcoin Police reference, but will note you got a strike on Activemining and another on Terrahash.

Will you wait for a third strike to let me try and turn your portfolio around?

Only 50BTC up front and 20% of profits.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:19:21 PM

I'll spare you the obligitory lawyer cat meme and Bitcoin Police reference, but will note you got a strike on Activemining and another on Terrahash.

Will you wait for a third strike to let me try and turn your portfolio around?

Only 50BTC up front and 20% of profits.

He's fun to watch though.. It's almost like that guy sitting at the blackjack table at 3am, so focused on winning after many trips to the ATM, just tilting and throwing cash on the table, hoping to hit it big. I don't think he's ready to admit his strategy is very flawed.

In the case of TH, his path has been:

• Blind support of TH, complete with cheerleading and collecting "badges" by attacking anyone that mentioned the slightest negative comment about Terrahash or stating that people should get a refund
  • Next, he attempted to become the spokesperson in this thread to negotiate the proper path for refunds, and stated that he was the best person to do it with his relationship with them. That didn't seem to pan out, so he then went to the next step.
  • To save some more face, he is trying to rally the people left to him and organize legal action. His initial posts made it sound like it was already in progress, but then points out last night that he just contacted a lawyer. Anyone previously mentioning getting a lawyer in the TH thread was quickly attacked by Bar, but I guess it's okay now.

I dunno, if I made a bad decision and hadn't used a method of payment that allowed me a full refund, I sure wouldn't want to put hope in him based on his track record! I think someone should form a quick offering and get Bar behind them while he is in full tilt mode.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: